• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story: The Tickle Worms of the Wild Wood, Part Three

Dude, why did you stop posting the actual stories here? I haven't read any of your new ones because I am a lazy bastage...

Yeah, I suppose I should post them here, too... but you see, I can be lazy too! ;)

It's very easy to join the group, though.

I joined your site and checked it out the other day, U.N. Owen. I really liked the artwork section. That stuff reminds me of a "raggedy ann and andy" cartoon that I saw as a kid where a monster tickle tortured them. It's kind of cool to see women in that situation.

Great stuff

I really enjoy your stories--very imaginative, with appealing settings and nicely developed set-ups. The only thing that would enhance them, from my perspective, is a little more description of the victims. But, to each his own.

By the way, in case you're interested, my "Voyage Out" series features some "tickle monsters" too, after a fashion, especially in the later entries. Anyway, thanks for the stories.

Thanks, Munchausen, I'll take a look -- and Soleshine, the monster from the Raggedy Ann film is featured in one of my stories (the Return of Gazooks).

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back