• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Time Part 1

Majestic

TMF Regular
We had known of each other for years and never knew that we were destined to share this experience of which I knew nothing about. We had talked before of his "fetish" but he was hesitant to reveal what it was. He talked of his "fame" in this fetish world but yet kept me intrigued. We discussed fetishes and fantasies together. I revealed things to him that no one knew because I felt he was as evil as I and I could trust him with these twisted fantasies and pleasures of mine. I waited for him to reveal himself to me but he still maintained "it's not time yet". I told him that, after all I had revealed to him, nothing was going to shock me. He just smiled that devilish smile of his and said "when the time is right". This one particular night we were playfully sparring with words and he proposed a challenge to me. He described the things he wanted to do to me, in wonderous detail. I told him that, as a child, I detested being tortured with tickling because it made me feel as if I was not in control. My being in control was one of the things I insisted upon while growing up. Whether it be sexually or emotionally. He was so smug, sitting there, looking at me with a wicked grin on his face "Ok...if you dont think you can handle it....." Oh my!! That sounded like a dare to my ears. Another thing that I find hard to resist is a dare. Especially coming from a man who knows he has gotten under my skin. I laughed "Oh please!! Handling it is not the issue. It's just not something I think I would enjoy". He laughed..."Ok, if that's the excuse you are going to use." That was it. I was NOT going to let this man think he had gotten the best of me...besides...how bad could it be. I would just put myself in a mental place and not let it get to me. I would win this challenge of his. After all, I would only have to endure it for a few minutes without moving. We set a date for my "torture". When I arrived he asked that I lie down on the couch and put on a blindfold. After the blindfold was in place he asked that I place my hands behind my back where he would secure them.

can't wait to read part two.......

daddy

is this a true story with a mystery-man lead?

ok... I'm hooked :) hope part two comes soon.

Thanks for sharing this, Majesic! I anxiously await the continuation :)

Wow!! Thanks for the interest and encouragement. And yes...true story with mystery man lead. Please stay tuned.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back