• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday Night Tickles - Tina's Torture

ticklishtease33

Hey gang! This story is the first of a series of tickling stories featuring the SNL cast. I'm always open for suggestions so please leave them and let me know what you think!

Tina Fey sat backstage in her dressing room getting prepared for this week's segment of weekend Update. She had on a navy blue short skirt with matching jacket, nylons and open-toed pumps. She was practicing her lines in the mirror so intently that she did not even hear the faint knocking on the door to the dressing room that she shared with Maya Rudolph, another cast member. She jumped at the reflection of the door behind her swinging open and turned to see Rachel Dratch standing in the doorway. "Oh hi Rachel" she said, in an attempt at the warm greeting she hoped could ease the awkward tension that had been brewing between the two of them in recent weeks. She knew that Rachel had wanted to host Weekend Update since she joined the cast but Lorne went with Tina because of her writing experience. Rachel was very obviously jealous and she had been extremely cold to Tina, especially recently and Tina couldn't help but notice. "Oh...hi. I came in here looking for Maya. I'll be going" Rachel responded curtly, disgusted at seeing Tina practice her lines for Update in the mirror. "It's not bad enough that that bitch has been gradually phasing me out of sketches, giving me awful bit parts, and cutting my lines all the time," Rachel thought to herself, "now she takes my one shot at being the first female Weekend Update host in a decade!" She needed a way to get even. As she thought about some way to settle the score, she heard footsteps coming down the hall and recognized the voices of Jimmy Fallon, another member of the cast, and Lorne Michaels, the show's creator. She ducked into a broom closet just as they were rounding the corner. As they walked toward Tina's dressing room, Rachel heard Lorne wish Jimmy luck on the show and realized he would be coming to practice lines with Tina. She decided to spy on them in hopes of getting some dirt.

She saw Jimmy creep into the room and sneak up on Tina, who was pouring over her script intently. He knelt behind her chair where she couldn't see him and began furiously tickling up and down her ribs. "AHAHAAHAAAHAA!!! PLEASE STAHHHAAAAHAAAP!!" Tina screamed as Jimmy continued his attack. Finally, Jimmy relented and stood up as Tina yelled at him between gasps. "Jimmy! I told you never to tickle me! I am WAY too ticklish!" Jimmy grinned his boyish grin, knowing Tina was only kidding. Little did Tina know, Jimmy was a closet tickle fiend, who was bound and determined to tickle every gorgeous girl in the SNL cast. Rachel stood outside the door, watching the entire scene. Suddenly the idea came to her and she knew how to get her revenge. She hurried off to get into costume for the first scene, knowing she only had three scenes to get through and then Tina was going to get hers!

The show went slowly for Rachel, as she fumbled her lines, her mind too busy concentrating on her plans. As she stepped offstage, she heard Tina remark, "Well, that WOULD have been a great scene if it hadn't gotten screwed up". Infuriated, Rachel stormed offstage. "After the next commercial break, Weekend Update will start and THEN you'll know how to really screw up a scene!" she thought bitterly, glaring in Tina's direction.

Rachel waited in the darkness of the Weekend Update set. She had raided the props closet, searching for a prop she had used in last week's Thanksgiving sketch. She found the indian headdress and plucked three stiff feathers off of it. Then, she found the feather duster that she had used in the french maid skit earlier that season. She clutched her instruments of torture and waited for her chance. As soon as the sound man turned his back, she snuck underneath the desk on Tina's side and waited for the fun to start.

Tina ran through her lines one last time backstage. For some reason, she was extremely nervous about this week's Update. Her line's weren't especially difficult, but she had a funny feeling that things weren't going to go smoothly. Jimmy came by and gave her a reassuring shoulder massage and a few quick rib tickles. She giggled and realized that she would be fine. She was always fine. That's why Lorne chose her over Rachel, who couldn't even make it through one scene without messing up! She went to take her place behind the desk, kicking off her shoes, the way she did each week before the show. Jimmy teased her about doing the show in bare feet, but she knew it always helped her loosen up.

From beneath the desk, Rachel saw Tina's legs and watched her kick off her shoes and wiggle her nyloned toes. Rachel realized that the chairs were tall enough that Tina's stockinged feet didn't touch the floor. She grinned and realized this would work perfectly. As soon as she heard the on-air cue, she grabbed the long velcro strap and fastened it around both of Tina's ankles, locking her into the chair tightly. Tina, the consummate professional, never faltered on air but inside her mind was racing and she wondered what the hell was going on under the desk. She remembered a time when Tracey Morgan had hidden under the desk and started tickling her feet during their weekly practice and she hoped to God he wasn't doing it again. She maintained her cool for the time being, but she knew that if her feet were tickled she would fall apart!

Rachel listened to Tina running through the first few jokes of the sketch. She noticed that Tina barely reacted. Rachel grinned smugly, knowing all that would change in a few short seconds. Tina's feet were securely fastened to the legs of her chair and the bottoms of her soles dangled several inches from the floor. Rachel decided to make her move. Slowly, she dragged the feather across the underside of Tina's smooth soles. She heard Tina's voice crack just a bit as she desperatly tried to remain calm. Her toes betrayed her though, as they wiggled uncontrollably in response to the ticklish sensations. Rachel picked up the other feather, sliding it slowly across the other sole. Tina gasped. Jimmy stopped reading his line and shot her a strange glance. Tina laughed nervously and ad libbed enough to cover her outburst. Luckily for her the audience bought it and she continued. Inside she was furious and she couldn't wait to give Tracey an earful after the sketch was over. A practical joke during practice was one thing, but playing a prank like this in the middle of the show was inexcusable!

Rachel waited for the next joke to end before she made her move. She grabbed the feather duster and teased it up Tina's legs, starting at the ankles and moving up to the knees. Tina shifted in her seat and let out a little giggle, just as the audience started laughing at Jimmy's joke. This time not even Jimmy noticed. Suddenly, Tina felt the feather duster slide further up her legs. Rachel flickered the feathers up her thighs, stopping just below the line of tina's extremely short skirt. Tina giggled louder now, but once again the giggle was impeccably timed with the laughter of the audience. Tina didn't know how much longer she could take this. Her feet were one thing, but feeling those feathers trail teasingly up her legs was a whole other sensation entirely. She just hoped she could hold out.
Rachel realized that this could be a perfect opportunity to torture Tina without getting caught. She decided to time her ticklings with the ends of Jimmy's jokes, so that Tina's laughter would be covered up by the laughter of the studio audience. This way, Rachel could tickle Tina to insanity and then finish her off just before the end of Update. She waited and planned her next move. As Jimmy finished his line, she scribbled her long nais across Tina's soles. Tina burst into hysterical laughter. Jimmy looked at her quizzically and muttered "Gee Tina, it wasn't that funny in practice". The audience laughed even harder at this improvised line, and Rachel continued furiously tickling tina's soles

Tina was in hysterics now. Her body shook with laughter as she felt her soles being tortured. She knew she couldn't take much more. As she struggled to read through her next lines she felt the fabric of her nylons being stretched beyond her toes. She heard the snip of scissors and realized that her nylons were being cut, probably to give the tickler better access. She started to panic, knowing that she couln't take much more. As her nylons slid up to her knees, baring her legs from the knee down, she saw tracey waiting backstage for his cue to come on as the "special guest reporter". She realized it wasn't him after all. Now she was really freaked out and she couldn't wait to end the show. Knowing she couldn't get up if she wanted to, becuase her ankles were fastened tightly, she squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the torture to continue.

Rachel grabbed the feather duster once again and waited for Tracey's part of the sketch to start. It had gotten great response in practices and she knew the audience would be laughing hysterically, giving her the perfect chance to keep her victim equally hysterical. As he ended his first line, Rachel used the feather duster to tickle Tina behind the knees. She heard Tina's laughter mixing with the audience's. Rachel then brushed the feather duster down the length of tina's long calves, stopping at the heels of her feet. Tina continued to laugh uproariously. The audience laughed harder, realizing that one of the cast members was cracking up which, for some reason, made the jokes even funnier. Finally Rachel brushed the duster across Tina's soles. Tina crumpled to the desk, resting her head in her arms as her shoulders shook with violent laughter. Lorne watched offstage, chuckling to himself. Tina's laughter was really contagious. This was one of the best audience responses they'd had in a long time!

As Tracey's sketch wrapped up, Jimmy continued with his next segment. Rachel decided to try a new technique. Grabbing Tina's toes and stretching them up so that her soles were totally exposed, Rachel licked slowly up the length of Tina's sole. Using just her tongue, she worked in between Tina's bare toes. The reaction was amazing. Rachel felt Tina's body shake with laughter, but she was laughing so hard now that it was no longer audible. Tina's hysterics had turned to silent laughter. Rachel knew that Tina couldn't hold out for long, and continued licking between her toes. Then she took Tina's toes into her mouth and began sucking on them, using the fingers of her other hand to tickle the backs of Tina's knees. The combined sensation was too much for Tina to stand. She slumped to the desk, just as the end graphic for Update was being broadcast onto the screen. As Jimmy and the audio crew rushed to her aid, Rachel crawled to the other side of the desk and ran out unnoticed. She came back from around the other side of the stage and ran to the scene, acting shocked.

"Oh my god! What happened to Tina??" she cried, with mock concern. "She laughed so hard during the sketches that she must have passed out!" Jimmy replied, "see if we can get someone in here to take care of her!" "Jimmy, I'm done for the show, why don't I take her back to my dressing room and take care of her there. I'm sure all she needs is some rest." "Gee Rachel, that's really nice of you" Jimmy replied, picking Tina up and carrying her off the stage with Rachel in tow. She held open the dressing room door as Jimmy brought Tina's limp form into the room and set her on the bed. "Here, just let us know when she wakes up. I'm sure she'll be ok. Oh, and remember, these dressing rooms are sound proof, so be sure to use the intercom if you have any trouble." Rachel listened to Jimmy's instructions, smiling and telling him not to worry. As he dashed out of the room to change for his next scene, Rachel locked the door behind him and eyed the sleeping Tina. Working quickly, she grabbed the length of rope from her drawer and began tying up Tina's arms and legs to the bed. Surveying her unconscious victim's outstretched form, she chuckled. "Sleep now Tina. Once you wake up, the fun will really begin!"

The end :)

Saturday night tickles

Wow!, what a first post! If this is the caliber of your posts, I'm going to need a heart monitor!
:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

Hose Me DOWN!

OH MY GOODNESS!

That was AWESOME! :eek: :)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Who is patiently awaiting part two!

Last edited:
Awesome!

Great work, ticklishtease33! I love Saturday Night Live and I've often fantasized about tickling Tina Fey! :wow: How about making SNL alumni Molly Shannon, Cheri Oteri, and Laura Kightlinger tickle victims as well.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Part 2 is on the way soon, which will be a continuation of the Tina Fey plotline, but I am considering using other current SNL castmembers and alums in future parts. Oh, and Robmic, just to be fair, this isn't my first story. I posted a few on the forum under a different SN. If I can dig them up I may repost them sometime soon.

WOW i totally agree with all the others who have replied to this story and oh how i just love stories that include nylon clad feet! :p Excellent job ticklishtease33!

Will she :)

Will she be tickle stripped and sexually tickled against her will???
I hope so :)

Lisa

Just wanted to bump this lost classic after seeing Tina Fey looking great on the Daily Show.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back