• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GLAT Gathering - Official Announcement

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
This is the basic information for the gathering. For a complete list of rules, as well as detailed information on the gathering, please visit the GLAT Gathering website:

http://www.geocities.com/mimi_4_ever/glat.html

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The GLAT Gathering will take place in Wisconsin Dells Friday, Sept. 27 through Sunday, Sept. 29th, 2002. Wisconsin Dells is an hour north of Madison and approx 4 hours north of Chicago.

The place I have selected to host the gathering is Moonlight Cottages on Lake Delton. I have rented 2, 2 bedroom cottages with 70 feet of lakefront and private beach. The first cottage is quite large, with 2 full bedrooms, a full kitchen/dining room, full bath, and a BIG living room complete with 2 big sofas (one pulls out to a sofabed), fireplace, TV, and desk. The second 2 bedroom cottage also has two bedrooms and a full bath, and it also has a small kitchen/dinette area, and a sofabed. The grounds have BBQ grills, picnic tables, and small patio sets, which will be great for having a huge cookout on Saturday afternoon.

The gathering will begin on Friday evening, around 6:00pm Central Time. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. On Saturday, we will have a large mid-afternoon cookout. All food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided (since alcohol and tickling do not mix, drinking of alcoholic beverages will be limited, and will be on a BYO basis). The gathering will end Sunday around Noon, and we may all go someplace for Brunch/Lunch before going our seperate ways and bringing the weekend to a close.

The cost for this event is $15 a person. This charge reserves you an attendance spot for the weekend, and helps to cover the cost of the cottages and the food and beverages for the weekend. This fee is to be paid in advance, no later than August 31st. I can only take a set amount of reservations, so it will be on a first come, first serve basis. Before anyone complains about the $15 reservation fee, please understand that it is costing me a LOT more then it is costing you. The majority of the costs are coming out of my own pocket, and the reservation fees will only reimburse a fraction of my final expenses.

Everyone attending will be encouraged to bring their own bondage and/or toys. Some will already be on hand, but extra equipment is always handy should we come up short. You will also be asked to fill out a questionaire/survey and return it to me via email. This is to ensure the safety of all gathering participants, and anyone refusing to complete the survey will not be allowed to attend the gathering.

If you wish to attend, I can recommend nearby accomodations for you. There are several hotels and resorts within walking distance of the cottages. Also, there is one more cottage on this property available for rent, if you wish to rent it out yourself (there are 3 cottages total...I have rented the two 2 bedroom cottages out for the gathering). It is a small one bedroom cottage with a queen sized bed in the bedroom, a kitchen/dinette area, and a full sized futon in the small living room area. It rents for $70 a night ($140 + tax for the weekend), and must be paid for in advance. If anyone wants it, it will go to the first one to express interest in it, any pay for it. I can also give you driving directions, or if you are flying in, or taking train in, I can help arrange transportation if you need it.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] asap if you feel you would be interested in attending this gathering. Many thanks!

Mimi :)

Just a friendly reminder that the confirmation deadline for GLAT is August 31st. If you wish to attend, you must contact me at [email protected] and send your reservation fee no later then August 31st. I can only take so many reservations, so all spots are on a first come first serve basis. Please notify me asap if you plan to attend.

Mimi

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back