• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underworld : Amelia's Pride M/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
For those of you who know the Underworld series this may tickle your funny bone.

It began with the death of Sonja. Viktor's own daughter. Lucien, had dared to merry her, dared to marry a vampire. It was forbidden. Lycans and vampires must be kept apart as the Covenant commands.To them we were no more than slaves, their day light guardians. I was such a slave. I was but eighteen when Lucien escaped and released his fellow lycans from bondage.

The war now had raged for over two hundred years. Many of us died, the Death Dealers were ruthless. They hunted us mercilessly. It seemed we would be doomed to extinction until...Lucien learned how to transform without the full moon. It was our salvation. Fifteen thousand lycans, fully transformed met a nine thousand vampire army at the battle of Four Trees. Lead by Gabriel, Viktor's nephew they had come expecting a massacare, and they were right. But it was not us who died.

We slaughtered them all, none remained. Gabriel's head was sent to Viktor in a box.
The vampires truly began to fear us now that we no longer needed the power of the moon. We hunted them by the thousands. Using daylight to catch them asleep. Our time had come. We took more and more of the vampire's territory. We replenished our numbers from the near by human villages.

I had proven myself a capable warrior these past two centuries and so I was give the rank of Captain and sent on a mission of the uttmost urgecny. Viktor's fortress of Belforn was considered unbreachable. Its high walls and deadly traps stood as a testament to the vampire's power. That symbol would have to be broken. Since it was impossible to seize Viktor and torture him for his secrets we would need the next best thing.

Viktor's most trusted general and fellow elder Amelia. It was Raze, Lucien's second in command himself who gave me this task. “Find her, and break her.” Was all the giant said. I left with my company the next day. In one week's time we had successfully slipped behind enemy lines. We located Amelia's Manor in a steep valley. We made out a mere twenty five soldiers patrolling her parameter. Being so far behind her own lines had made Amelia overconfident.

Vampires they're eternal curse is their arrogance. We began to transform as our muscles and bones snaped and regrew we reveled in the pain and howled at the sky. The vampires began to scream an alarm soldiers rushed out of the manor. In a tight formation. I spead down the valley on all four legs. Ninety nine very hungry lycans at my back. Arrows flew some of us fell. We crashed into their fron line like boulders.

We mauled, clawed, threw them like rag dolls. Some of us fell to their swords and spears, but the vampires were doomed and they knew it. I heard a massive struggle as six of my men dragged a kicking and screaming vampire elder out of the manor. I froze. I of course knew who Amelia was, but I had never seen her with my own eyes till this moment. She was beautiful, oh God was she beautiful.

Her eyes were a greenish brown. Her cheek bones prominent, her fangs made her look both predatory and alluring. I knew I did not have the heart to torture a creature such as her, at least not with pain. We left immediately and arrived at the nearest lycan stronghold. I had her bound and chained on a leather bed. Even her great strength couldn't break the binds. When I entered her cell I ordered the guards to leave.

Her greenish eyes blazed into my grey ones. Her face showing a haughty sense of defiance. A true blue blood to the last. “You must be proud, capturing an elder. Killing me will make you a hero among your kind.” I smiled as I circled taking in her beautiful form. “It is not your life I want.”
She arched her eyebrow. “Animals are not very good at playing mind games. Tell me what you want mongrel.”

I laughed. “Spoken like a true aristocrate I suppose that is what you Bloods take the most pride in. No mylady what I want from you is something so much less painful. All I want from you are your words.” She looked at me her eyes digging into mine trying to hide her confusion. I enjoyed the game she played for a moment, the finally decided to end it. “Belforn...you will give me Belforn.”

At first she said nothing, then she started to laugh. “Do you really believe I would tell you ANYTHING about our greatest defense? Did you really believe that you could torture me, a DEATH DEALER and ELDERto give up Belforn?”

She spat at me missing by an inch. “Kill me now lycan, for you'll get nothing out of me.”
I smiled. I believe you are mistaken Amelia, I will break you, and you will tell me everything I want to know. She snarled at me exposing her fangs. I wanted her, but that would have to wait. The time had come to break Amelia. My memory took me back a few years before the great revolt. I was a scullery boy cleaning the main hall after dinner.

One night I heard hysterical laughter coming from the top floor of the manor. It continued for some time. For some reason it excited me. Finally it ended and a mob of giggling lycan handmaiden's came scuring down the stairs.

“What was that noise?” I asked them. One of them looked at me then leaned down and whispered in my ear. “Mistress Amelia is deathly ticklish. Any kind of touch sends her into maddness. Yet strange that she still has us rub oil over every part of her body. Perhaps she enjoys it.” The handmaidens rushed off giggling. I never for got that day, and now at last I would get to live out my fantasy and serve my people at the same time.

“Very well vampire if you will not cooperate then I have no choice but to force it from you.” Amelia snorted her contempt. I reched up and covered her body with oil and began to rub it in with just my finger tips. The reaction was immediate. All her grace, all her fearlessness came crumbling down in a matter of seconds. To be replaced by hysterical cackling. I did my best to make it tickle as much as I could. And by her reactions I was succeeding.

Her face was a mask hysterical agony. Her whole body spasmed in a desperate attempt to escape. I slid my oily fingers into her armpits. Her eyes bulged to the point where I thought they would explode out of her head. Her mouth was open but no words came out. Her face was a violent red, tears streamed down her cheeks. I stayed under her arms until she looked as if she were to pass out. I stopped for a few moments. She sat there gasping for breath, randomly twitching.

I sat next to her and smiled. “H-how how did you know?” When I was young I heard the sound of your handmaidens addressing you. Amelia looked like a fawn cornered by a wolf. “You don't understand I'm too ticklish for this! I'll go insane. You have to stop!” I immediately dug into her hips making her howl like a lunatic. “I'm afraid I wont stop until I have what I want.” I used my thumbs to torture the flesh just above the hipbone.

It was perfectly clear that she was being driven insane. I stayed on her hips for a good half hour then gave her another break. She laid there as if half dead. Her chest heaved. “This can go on forever you know, we are both immortal. She had not eve the strength to glare. “Hmm tell me do you have any laughter left?”

She was still unable to speak. “Well I guess I'll find out for myself” As I dug into her thighs and squeezing her knees. She produced a horse cackling sound and the agony on her face was obvious. “You know your sanity won't be able to last much longer. Why not tell me what I want to know?” She responded with more hoarse cackling. Thirty minutes later I gave her another break.

This time I gave her an hour to recover if not the next thing I had in mind would probably kill her. I left the room and came back with a cup of blood which I fed her, she was too tired to resist.
You won't last much longer you know.” She just kept panting for breath. Her lithe form was covered in sweat. I had to resist the urge to take her then and there. Busines before pleasure.

I approached he feet then began scrubbing them with two scrub brushes Amelia EXPLODED into insanity her whole body desperately tried to break the chains. She howled like a wounded animal. The suffering on her face made me even more excited. Here in my power I had someone who I had been bread to serve, and now she was at MY mercy MY whim. I paid special attention to her flawless toes and her soft as cream soles. I tortured her heels as well.

This time I wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I tortured her feet for a good hour. In the end she lost consciousness. I stepped out of the room to strecth my muscles and prepare for the final phase. A few of my commrades wanted to know what exactly I was doing in there. I simply smiled and promised them Belforn.

After eating dinner I returned to Amelias cell with an enormous jar of blood. She drank it without hesitation. “Have you no sense of mercy? Kill me for God's sake! I cannot survive this!” I reached out and stroked her hair, so soft, her cheek, her lips. I wanted them all. But first I had to break her. I pulled out a small stiff red feather. Her eyes widened. “What-what are you going to do?”
I simply smiled and slid the feather up and down right inbetween her legs.
Her back arched to the degree that I thought it might break her mouth was open in a silent scream the table was soaked in sweat. She moved her lips as if to talk but no words came out. I teased her lips both I and out. I caressed her button that drove her thrash about as if she were on fire. I tortured her sex an hour. Then suddenly she exploded, she came all over the bed with a thunderous scream her sex kept guzzling out her joy all over the bed until finally she quited and lay still.

I could take no more I tore of my clothes and untied her as fast as I could. I mounted her immediately and began to pound like an animal. Her hips rose up to meet me. Her nails found my back and her lips found mine. Five hours later it was over. She lay next to me running her fingers through my hair as I lazily stroked her nipple.

“If Viktor knew about this I would be killed.” I smiled “Then help us, Viktor is a monster he killed his own daughter for God's sake. He must be put down. “ Amelia rose up. “If he goes then it will just be me and Markus as rulers of our kind. Markus has always hated Viktor, hated me...for what we did.” I opened my mouth to ask her what she meant. Her soft finger found my lips. “This secret I must take me to my grave.” I nodded. “However I will give you Felborn.”

I smiled, “As I knew you would.” Her lips found mine again and several happy hours later Amelia was working with our engineer to draw the schematics of Felborn. She had given us what we needed, she had betrayed her own kind. Once the maps were drawn I told her she was free to go. Her green eyes found mine once again. “I am in love with a lycan, my fate will not be kind.” I am in love with a vampire, my most hated enemy. Yet I have no regrets.

She stroked my cheek one last time. “Farewell Bleda of the Lycans.” I caressed her bottom lip. “Farewell Amelia of the Vampires.” She gave me one last look then got on her horse and road off. Will the war ever end, will I ever see her again? I do not know.

Great job ShiningIce!!

I enjoyed reading this a lot.

Rob

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back