• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cant Believe Im Alive

footetickle

TMF Expert
I noticed that a lot of people write stories, so i decided to give it a shot. This is not tickling related tho. I was in a terrible car accident around this time last year. I was riding in the car with a couple of friends, because they didnt know how to get to their job interview. Just my luck their running late, so now a rookie driver has to speed to make up time, and i let him(big mistake). Im in the front seat without a seat-belt on at about 120mph. Long story short, the driver swerves to avoid a semi truck that cut us off(which it didn't) the back end of the car slide out, and then swings back to slam us into a wall. The car flipped three times, and no one in the car was wearing a seat belt. We all walked away with minor injuries, with the exception to my cousin. He had 4 fractured vertebras. Ouch!

Hi.

I'm sorry to hear about your car accident.
If you like to write this story up. TMF has a non-Tickling Forum. It seems like your story could be intresting to a lot of people. It just got posted in the wrong forum.

Peace.
The TK ladd:bubble2:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back