• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea

frey007

TMF Regular
The princess of college in the first day humiliates a new girl, compelling to kiss feet. The new decides to collect an army and take revenge.

Part 1

Here's the first part of a response to your request...Let me know what you think so far; I hope you like it.

dig dug

Jessica was a junior at a tiny college in southern Illinois. A smart girl, Jessica majored in physics; she was also very athletic, ran track, and was quite easy on the eyes at 5'4", 115 lbs., with light brunette hair.

This was Jessica's campus, her little "queendom," and, truth be told, she ruled it with an iron fist. Because Jessica's one definite "flaw" was her need for control. Popular with both the boys and the girls (boys wanted to date her; girls wanted to be her), Jessica didn't have to get tough too often. But every so often some new girl showed up and Jessica would need to put the little upstart in her place, let the newcomer know the pecking order at this U of I campus.

This year it was Britney. Although just a freshman, Britney was fairly tall and had a confidence and poise which you could see from all the way across the quad. Britney immediately became part of the popular crowd at the university, Jessica's crowd, in spite of the fact that this was Britney's first year. There were several things which made Jessica uncomfortable with Britney: her good looks, of course, and her trying out for track this year (those long legs would give her a real advantage). But the worst part was that Britney didn't show Jessica the respect she deserved--the respect she had earned. Britney acted like Jessica's equal. She didn't laugh at the older girl's jokes like everyone else did; Britney even made the occassional sharp remark at Jessica's expense. This girl would have to learn the hard way, Jessica told herself.

So one night Jessica got her "posse" together (as she liked to call them) and they confronted Britney coming out of the library on her way back to her dorm. There was a long strip on campus which wasn't well lit and was pretty secluded. It took five girls to drag the blonde over there and hold her down. Britney didn't yell out or call for help the whole time; she seemed to be thinking or, maybe, plotting. With Britney on the ground, Jessica started to tease her about her height, about her slight southern accent, about her not wearing any make-up (she didn't really need any). Britney calmly took it. Finally, Jessica reached down and removed her right shoe, a flat loafer with brown laces. She brought her bare foot over toward the girl on the grass.

"OK, Brit. Do you understand who's boss around here?" Jessica asked angrily.

"I didn't know there was a campus "boss," Britney answered and smiled.

"Well, there is," Jessica shot back. "And just to make sure you know it, I want to see you kiss my foot."

Britney seem to be weighing the "request."

"Kiss your foot? No thanks, I'll pass."

With a nod from Jessica, one of the girls holding Britney pressed her head to the ground. Then Jessica put her small, narrow foot right over the girl's mouth, touching it very lightly to her lips while balancing on one foot, arms out to the side. "You better do it," Jessica warned, "we have all night."

"French or regular?" Britney asked.

Looking surprised, Jessica paused and said, "Whatever floats your boat, honey."

Quickly, Britney opened her mouth wide and took Jessica's big toe and its two neighbors into her mouth. She bit down lightly and began to run her tongue on the underside of Jessica's foot, just beneath the toes. Jessica wasn't expecting this at all, especially when the younger girl started to suck on her big toe very delicately. It felt both strange and kind of good. But most of all, it tickled. Jessica didn't consider herself very ticklish, but not too many people had sucked on her toes before--actually no one had. She suppressed the urge to smile. A moment later she started to lose her balance and pulled her foot out of Britney's mouth before she fell over.

"How was that?" Britney asked.

Brushing off the sole of her foot after it touched the grass, Jessica said, "Just remember that I'm in charge around here. You answer to me, little one." She slipped on her loafer and then she and the posse ran off.

Britney laid there for a minute, looking up at the stars. "Oh this isn't over, boss, not by a long shot," she muttered.

Part 2

Britney crouched outside the Kappa Tau sorority house, five very strong- looking young women were lined up behind her. Jessica lived in Kappa Tau, was its president, in fact. It was close to 9:00 pm, the prearranged time for their operation--an operation that some people would call an "inside job" since Britney was getting help from a girl who resided in KT.

Over the years Jessica had caused a lot of resentment with her "born to rule" approach to life, and she had made a few serious enemies. The most serious enemies, of course, are the ones you don't know about, and the ones right under your nose. Rachel lived down the hall from Jessica and for two years had suffered in silence under the Queen's reign. For some reason, Jessica liked to order Rachel around. Maybe it was the girl's small size, 4 foot 11 inches in bare feet, or maybe it was her quiet insecurity--girls like Jessica can always spot those types in an instant--but whatever the case, Jessica had made Rachel her virtual slave.

But this was no secret around campus; people even called Rachel "Jessica's poodle," and Britney was quickly able to reach out to the small girl and exploit her deep resentment. It didn't take much to catalyze Rachel's pent up frustration. She had only one condition attached to her help: she wanted to have a front row seat to Jessica's humiliation.

The plan was for Rachel to slightly open a curtain in the house's common room if Jessica was at home and in her room. Since Jessica was just getting over the flu, Rachel knew that she likely wouldn't be out to all hours as usual. The signal was given at about 8:25. Rachel was supposed to unlock the door on the next hour. The six female athletes would burst in, race to Jessica's bedroom, and overtake the self-proclaimed boss of the campus. According to Rachel, no one locked her bedroom door at KT, since their mottos were "the equality of sisterhood," and "share and share alike." Rachel had almost choked on the words as she spoke them.

The plan went off like clockwork. At 9:02 Britney and her assistants were standing inside Jessica's bedroom. Rachel had followed them in, locking the door behind her. Jessica was on her feet, staring and huffing and shouting, but not for long. Amy and Jen, two Amazons from the girl's basketball squad, quickly had Jessica flat out on her bed, holding her arms out to the side. Syd and Lannie from the swim team jumped in to restrain Jessica's legs. Regina had the assignment of binding the little princess hand and foot to the bed posts. Since it was still quite early--by Kappa Tau standards--no one seemed to be around to hear any commotion. And if they were around, they weren't interferring.

"What the hell are you doing?!!" Jessica shouted at no one in particular as Regina proceeded to tie her second limb.

"It's called payback, Jess. Based on what I hear, you know all about that," Britney answered.

"You little tramp! I was right about you all along!"

"Right, right," Britney said, "this is my fault. You did nothing. You never tackled me with your friends and stuck your foot in my face. I guess I just dreamed it."

Jessica was about to shout something back, but seemed to think better of it. "So what are you going to do to me?" she said calmly.

"Fulfill your desires." Britney smiled and Jessica blinked hard.

"My what?" the brunette asked and swallowed.

"Well, since apparently you like to have your feet worshipped, we thought we'd help you out with that." With that, Britney slowly pulled off the slippers Jessica was wearing. The girl's bare feet wiggled slightly under the scrutiny of the group. "I recognize this!" Britney teased and grabbed the big toe of Jessica's right foot.

"Are you gonna kiss it?" Jessica sneered. "Feel free."

"No. Actually...I thought I might...tickle it. See, having three younger sisters, I got to be a pretty good tickler growing up and I know what kind of torture it can be sometimes. Jessica, by any chance, are your feet ticklish?"

"No, not really, no. I mean, is that the worst you got?"

Britney sat down at the end of the bed, right between Jessica's bound legs. "Which is it, 'no,' or 'not really?'"

"Let's just put it this way," Jessica said, her anger starting to rise, "whatever it is you really want, you won't get it from me."

"But I don't want very much, honey. All I want is to make you laugh a little."

Inwardly, Jessica bristled at the word 'make.' No one, especially this new girl, this sassy little upstart, was going to "make her" do anything. "I guess I won't be laughing then." Jessica felt pretty confident at this point; she knew she had never been very ticklish. And a lot of guys had tried, as she recalled.

Suddenly, Rachel blurted out, "Make her promise."

"What?" Britney said, surprised.

As if just noticing for the first time that Rachel was there, Jessica gave her a look that could kill. "Rachel, did you...help them??! You are so dead."

"She always makes me promise not to do this and not to do that...anything she doesn't like. It's like being in jail all the time! She said she won't laugh, so make her promise!"

Britney chuckled. "Alright, fine. Jessica, do you promise Rachel that you will not laugh...or do you think that you might, after all?"

Jessica was quiet, she looked like she was thinking. "No problem. I promise not to laugh. And when I'm out of this, I promise to make Rachel's life a living hell."

Britney reached again toward her right foot. "Well, let's just see about that..." She ran a finger lightly across Jessica's sole and then back the other way. Her foot twitched just a bit. Britney looked back at her face to see that the girl looked very somber. "OK, then, let's get down to business."

Britney shifted positions so that she was kneeling at the foot of the bed, her face inches from Jessica's feet. Then she began to tease one of the curved arches in front of her, applying firmer and faster pressure than before with her short fingernails. She alternated between tickling the ball of her foot, the high arch, and under her toes. She worked very carefully, almost scientifically, and seemed very patient and determined.

Jessica tried to relax. Britney's fingers were not affecting her that much, although it was a little different getting tickled when all tied up. She remembered some of the times guys would sneak up and try to tickle her feet at school. They always seemed so disappointed when they didn't get much of a reaction. None of them kept trying after maybe ten seconds or so. And of course she could always get away if she wanted. She wondered why none of them ever kept it up like Britney was doing right now. Of course, it would be nice if she stopped, Jessica thought, no one likes to have the bottoms of their feet touched like this. It's not a good feeling, and I could see how it might get annoying after a while. How long could she keep this up, actually? And why does she keep looking at my face? It's not like I'm going to lose control or something. My God, how weak does she think I am? Wait, what was that? Is she rubbing between my toes? That's feels really odd. Let me just shift my leg off to the side a bit. No, I can't, can I? I'm tied up, right. Duh, that was the point of their tying me. I can't move, just stuck here. No, I definitely don't like it when she goes between my toes. Wait, why is Rachel coming over here; what are they saying?

"...right...here, Rachel, between her toes..."

Oh, she's joining in too? Jessica thought. That bitch! Ooh, that almost hurts a little. She's digging in hard.

"No, not too hard. Just sort of playful and teasing and just keep going, don't stop," Britney explained.

Now it's really, really light, Jessica thought. I can barely feel it, but I do feel it. Huh, strange...Hey. No way. That's kinda...tickles. Oh my God, it does tickle. What is she doing there? No, that can't continue. Sooooo light. That's gotta stop.

"Try it like super light," Rachel said to Britney. "I mean, like you're trying to brush an eyelash off of someone's cheek."

Now Britney's doing it too! I really want this to stop now...it's too teasing... leave my toes!! Don't smile, Jess...do NOT smile. Why aren't they stopping? God, I'm really trapped here. Wait...am I smiling?

"There you go, Jessica! A nice, big smile! Beautiful. Smiling's fine, but don't you laugh...you promised!"

Jessica was moving her head around, trying to distract herself from the sensations. Can't laugh, she thought, and bit down on her lip. But I waaaan't to!

"Remember when I did this, Jess?" Britney asked and then flicked her tongue around the bottom of the girl's big toe.

Jessica jumped visibly. Encouraged, Britney began to lick the soft area at the base of her toes.

In her head, Jessica was getting frantic. NoooooNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! tticklesitticklesitticklesittickles. Stooooooooop!!!!

Rachel followed Britney's lead, darting her tongue back and forth over Jessica's digits.

Jessica was breathing very hard, all her muscles had tensed, and she could feel herself arching her back. Against her will, her throat opened and a soft, gurgling sound rushed forth.

"Hahahahahahaha."

Britney and Rachel looked at each other and beamed. Then, in unison, they resumed the toe tickling.

"NooooOHOHOHOHOOOOO!! HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE." Jessica's laughter scaled higher in pitch.

"Jessica!" Britney exclaimed in mock disappointment. You promised!!" She expanded her tickling to the rest of the girl's foot, which seemed more responsive now.

"GaaaaaaahahahahahahahahassseeeeeeeeHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!"

As the president of Kappa Tau laughed out loud, she started squirming harder and harder on the bed and pulled at the ties that held her arms.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere," Rachel shouted to be heard above the laughter.

"Amy, Jen," Britney said, "see if her underarms are ticklish!"

Part of Jessica's brain heard this and silently replied, "No, not ticklish there." But the brunette was in for a rude surprise.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

Frey, I take it that English is not your first language. Where are you from?

ddd

And me it seems to, that a girl must be rescued by the friend, calling in time.

And me it seems to, that a girl must be rescued by the friend, calling in time.

Frey, can you say a little more about what you mean? Are you saying that you want Jessica to be rescued and that you don't want her to suffer too much? How far do you want her tickling to go? Does it bother you if the girl has to beg?

Frey, can you say a little more about what you mean? Are you saying that you want Jessica to be rescued and that you don't want her to suffer too much? How far do you want her tickling to go? Does it bother you if the girl has to beg?

I hope not

And if Jessica will offer large money for that they did not injure its tender feet? And then will deceive.

After rescue Jessica has caused Britney on a duel in the presence of all girls of school that who will find out the leader. Britney which has been deceived wished to crush at all the competitor. Fight was long, but as a result of Jessica win. Now its foot were on the person of the opponent

Continuation follows...

После спасения Jessica вызвала Britney на поединок в присутствии всех девочек школы, чтобы выяснить кто будет лидером. Britney которая была обманута хотела при всех растоптать соперницу. Битва была долгой, но в итоге Jessica выйграла. Теперь её ступни находились на лице противницы

Продолжение следует...

Jessica will take off fancy shoes and on eyes at all will demand to kiss its feet losing.

Patience, frey. You've already gotten much more than one could reasonably hope to expect from a random story request in this forum.

Best,

ddd

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back