• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Haven, CT Munch, Saturday, 3/7

Avenger314

Verified
Hi all,

Jessica (Aylajane15) and I are planning to host a munch in New Haven on the first Saturday in March. Many details are still up in the air (exact restaurant), but that's the day and general area. Rough time is mid-to-late afternoon. Can we start getting a show of hands (in the form of replies or PM's) on who would be interested in coming to CT?

More details will be forthcoming when the time approaches and I have a better idea on who's coming. Come play in the Elm City!

AHHHHH figures a ct munch and its gotta be an hour and a half away from me * dies * :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Lucky you! Only an hour and a half away!

Go, man, go. Seriously. 3 hours, and possibly some Red Bull for the drive home, and you getta hang wit' cool people.

Go!

this too is in our backyard! We have room for 3 in the back of our car...anyone who wants to come from NYC va MetroNorth can get off in South Norwalk and we can take you from there!! :) So yes JPie and Giantfan121262 would like to attend!

I'm pretty sure i could make it. If jpie1 is going, then i'm going to!

I'm pretty sure i could make it. If jpie1 is going, then i'm going to!

your more then welcome to stop here and go with us...then you can camp out here afterwards...as long as you don't mind my kids around! We have a guest room downstairs..

Just saw this thread. Great idea, Jim! I have a couple ideas for location if you haven't already decided on a place...one in New Haven itself and the other in West Haven. (The one in West Haven has a private room we could probably use.)

My hand is up on this one...

...and some wiggling toes, too! Thanks!

The distance isnt the problem its idk if i can afford the time to go i got alot going on right now

Just visit for a few hours, brother. Meet some of the locals, then roll back to the busy. Once we're real, someone you've seen, it changes things for the better. Just sayin'... :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back