• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/f college life (feet)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I cant study in my room as it is way to destracting. Yet I find the lounge relaxing. I am the typical college girl wearing the typical attire. Jeans, a sweat shirt, socks...shoes their off but they are slip on crocs. I love going in my socks or nylons. I am not a sure person but bare feet gross me out.

Anyway my story...I was laying on my tummy and reading my book. It was boring as hell. I finally got into the book and it happened. It began as an itching kinda tingly sensation. I could feel my feet flex and shutter. I used one foot to brush the other. It stopped and I went back to my reading. Then I felt something dragging itself up and down my feet. It didn't feel like a nail and not soft enough for a feather. I was trying to figure it out. It ws doing something though I felt incredibly wiggly. It was almost unbearable. Then suddenly it stopped. I look behind me and no one was around. Maybe I was imagining it or someone was hiding. So I chose to play along. I streched my legs so both feet hung over the edge of the couch. I made sure not to curl my toes and let my entire size 7 feet relax and go limp.

It was a few minutes and then I felt that object again. This time it was probing under my toes this presented a problem. I am very sensitive there and started feeling goosebumps and fluttered my feet in defense trying to curl my toes. Then as if that wasn't enough I felt a scratching on my arches that gave me that electic shock feeling...I was in agony trying to keep my composure. I even thought sad things to counter the rush of wanting to laugh. Finally I could feel my right sock slowly coming off. It was winter so I had on nylons underneath to keep my legs and feet extra warm. It was also unfortunantly giving protection but causing the torture on my feet to be even more sensitive.

The exposed nylon foot met with the worst torture I think I ever experienced. First I felt a soft brush, maybe paint or hair brush not sure which. My undertoes definantly felt fingers EVER SO GENTLY and SLOWLY tickle each toe and the area under them. I could take no more...I began to hiss out air and lightly tehe. Then I felt pressure and the removal of my other sock. I was now being tickled on both feet in my absolute worst ticklish spots. I was hysterically laughing at that moment exploding in fits of giggles. My only revenge was trying to reach behind me and attempt to tickle whoever was sitting on me. I would start to get their ribs and then they would increase the speed of their fingers on my feet and I'd die laughing all over again.

It was pure hell. The worst was I had to pee so bad that my stomach was in severe pain as where my poor lungs. Finally just before I totally lost control the tickling stopped.

to be continued

If you continued this tale you ought to post a link to the next segment. I really enjoyed reading it thus far.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back