• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excerpt from Xodlirv's "TRUE REVENGE"

MTJpub

Verified
Excerpt from Xodlirv's "True Revenge" Illustraited E-Novella...

The sound of Olivia’s laughter brought an unusual response in the master bedroom of the apartment. The door of their walk-in closet opened slowly, and two figures silently crept out. Olivia lay on the bed in her synthflex VRSG suit, her arms spread wide across the bed, the rest of her body jerking and convulsing as if she were being electrocuted. Her head was thrown back, and laughter poured from her throat.

"See?" Mike said. "I told you it would work."

"It sure does," Trudy agreed. "Look at her! You’d think she was really being tickled!"

"For all intents and purposes, she is," Mike said. "And there’s no way out of it for her!"

"No way out?" Trudy asked. "I thought the VRSG programs had a failsafe."

"They do," Mike acknowledged. "I removed it from this one. There’s no way she can stop it until the program has run its course."

"How long will that take?" Trudy asked, staring at her lover’s squirming, laughing body.

"About three hours," Mike said.

Trudy grinned at Olivia, watching her firm breasts jiggle and shake in the tight confines of the synthflex suit as she laughed uncontrollably. "Perfect," she purred.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! S-stah-hah-hap!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Let me go-ho-ho!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Olivia’s pleas for mercy seemed only to amuse the two Indian girls. They giggled at her agony as their fingernails roamed over her naked, sensitive flesh. Sometimes they used rapid scribbling motions, up and down her sides and across her flat belly. Sometimes they used slow, diabolical teasing, making agonizingly slow circles in the smooth hollows under her arms or lightly tracing the inner rim of her deep belly button. Olivia was helpless to resist, the thongs holding her wrists to the poles were unbreakably tight. Her legs were unrestrained, but this did her no good. She tried a time or two to kick out, maybe strike one of her captors, but the skillful girls kept out of reach of her legs; her long frontier-missionary skirt didn’t allow her much range for kicking! Olivia’s alabaster skin was flushed bright red from forced laughter. Her head shook from side to side as the frenzied laughter was forced from her lips, and the tight bun of her hair came undone with the force of it. Her golden blonde hair tumbled down her neck and shoulders in an unkempt jumble.

The two Indian girls spoke to each other in their native tongue again. Briefly they stopped tickling Olivia, and the helpless blonde panted and gasped for breath. She tried to blink away the tears that filled her eyes, but all she could see was a blurry haze. She made out that one of the girls was stepping around behind her; she grew more nervous when the girl was out of sight. Then, she felt something on her back. A feather-light touch, almost like a butterfly landing on her naked back. The touch was going up her back, slowly, on either side of her spine. And, oh God, how it tickled! This was too much! The Indian girl was slowly, oh so slowly, spider walking her sharp-nailed fingers up Olivia’s spine! That was unbearable! Olivia twisted and writhed as much as her bondage allowed, trying to shake off the feeling, but it was no use. The fingernails continued to climb up her spine, slowly, so slowly, the nails just barely grazing the skin. This was impossible! This was a technique that tickled Olivia so much worse than any the Indian girls had yet tried. It was something her big sister used to do to her when she was a child; she had only ever told Trudy about it since those days. How had the God-damned VRSG program known to do it? Fierce, frenzied giggles bubbled from Olivia’s lips in a never ending torrent. The agony was so intense, it felt like it had already gone on for hours. And the fingernails were only halfway up her back! Just then, when she felt she couldn’t possibly stand any more, a new sensation added itself to the mix, startling Olivia into a shriek. The Indian girl in front of her was gently tickling the undersides of her naked breasts with her fingernails! Slowly skittering her nails on the smooth, tender undersides of the firm ripe globes, just above the crease where they met the torso. Olivia went mad! That seldom-touched spot, the place where she so loved to be licked and kissed by Trudy, was even more ticklish than her spine! She howled with laughter, laughing too hard even to form the words to beg for mercy as the double assault surged through her helpless body. Why was this happening??

"Man, look at her!" Mike chuckled. "She must be even more ticklish than you said she was! If this doesn’t get her to mend her ways, nothing will!"

NEW RELEASE FROM MTJ PUBLISHING
CoverArt.jpg

File Type- HTML Document
File Size- 752kb
Words 20,000 +
Six illustrations from Raw Shark Studios in JPG. format

Virtual Tickle Terror!

When Olivia makes her lover feel ignored and rejected, she gets a time-tripping ticklish lesson! From the frontiers of the Old West to the love-ins of Haight-Ashbury, from a 1930s jazz club to the grandeur that was Rome, the haughty blonde finds herself in one ticklish situation after another! Will she survive the ordeal?

Product & Ordering Information

This is great! I'm definately buying this when I have more money!

Last edited:
Another winner from a true Master of the genre. Xodlirv never ceases to fascinate me.:cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back