• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By request. Stephanie Mcmahon tickled. F/F

Dowson

TMF Regular
Another WWF story, this contains adult content and strong language.

Steph gets tickled!
“That’s it” Exclaimed Stephanie McMahon “I’ve had it with Lita and her constant interruptions on my plans, so tonight she will be in a three on one match against Trish, Jazz and Torrie!”
“But princess she’ll be crushed.” Said Vince
“Exactly” Stephanie grinned “Now I’m tired so go away so I can have a nap.”
“Okay Princess, if your sure.” Said Vince
“Yes, now go.” Said Steph.
Vince McMahon left his daughter in her V.I.P suite and she made her way to the bedroom. Shutting the door behind her she stripped to her bra and panties and slipped in to her four poster bed. She was so tired that she fell almost instantly into a deep sleep…
Stephanie awoke to the feeling that someone was gently tickling her left foot, she giggled helplessly and tried to move her arms. To her horror she found that her hands had been tied to the top two courners of the bed and her feet had been tied to the bottom of the bed! She had been tied and spreadeagled. Looking around franticaly she saw a grinning Lita sitting at the bottom of the bed.
“What the hell are you doing here? Untie me at once!” screamed Steph.
“I wasn’t to pleased when I heard that you had put me in a handicap match, so I decided to come on down to see if you wouldn’t change your mind.” Said Lita.
“Never,” Said Steph “you deserve everything you get!”
“Oh well looks like I’ll have to change your mind” said Lita
“Please don’t hurt me, I’ll have you fired if you do.”
“oh don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you” Said Lita “ I’m going to tickle you!”
And with that the diva began to scratch her long nails up and down steph’s feet, cocentrating on her beautifully formed arches.
“ now wait a hahahahaha hehehehehe oh hhahaha God that hehehehe tickles so much p,p please hhhehehehehehehehe thahahaht!” Screamed Steph. Steph tried to scrunch up her feet to stop the tickling but she had been toe-tied by the clever diva and was helpless to stop her meciless tickles! Lita was obviously enjoying toturing step and prceeded to use both her hands to tickle both of stephs feet!
“ HAHAHAHA HEHEHEH PLEASE HEHEHE STOP NOT MY FFEEHEHEHEHEHEHEET HAHAHAHAHA"”
Sensing a tickle spot on Steph Lita proceeded to tickle Steph in between her hyper ticklish toes, scratching and tickling on one of Steph’s most ticklish areas.
“OH SHIT HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IM SOOO TICKLISH THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAH (gasp) PLEASE HAHA STOP”
“Only if you cancel the handicap match.”
“HEHEH NEVER HAHAH!”
“oh well you leave me no other choice” said Lita who bent down and picked up two electric toothbrushes and set them up so when they where switched on they would continualy tickle the inside of Stephenies delicious toes.
Lita switched the devices on and Stephenie nearly wet herself with how much they tickled her. Lita sat down and watched the show. Soon Stepheanie was begging for mercy but the devices had no mercy to give her. After what seemed like hours of non-stop toe tickling Lita finally decided to switch off the devices and give her victim some rest. Stephenie gasped for air after her gruelling torture and began to panic on what Lita would do next.
Lita rose from her chair and straddled herself on top of stephanies stomach, she was now in a prime position to do some upperbody tickling.
“Are you going to cancel the match yet?” asked Lita
“Never.” exclaimed Stephanie defiantly.
“Okay then, at least I can now test to see how ticklish you are here!” With that remark Lita began to mercilesly tickle Stephanies smooth, silky underarms, tickling and tickling her with her long manicured nails. This assault on her underarms brought her to a whole new level of ticklishness.
“HHEHEHEHEHEH (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAH (gasp) OH FUHAHAHAHAHCK hehehehe (… gasp) MERCY!!”
“Not until you cancel the match.” Said Lita.
“NO HAHAHAHA I HEHEHEHE CANT HEHEHEHEH”
“hmm.. you know these ribs look really ticklish.”
“No please not there!!”
“Well I guess by the way your resisting you must be really ticklish there.” Lita bean to rake her nails up and down the ribs of the ticklish Princess. This is something Stephanie really couldn’t take.
“OH HAHAHAHAHA SHIT HEHEHEHE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MERCHEHEHEHEHEHEY PLEASE HEHEHEHEH GOD MERCHEHEHEHEHEY!!!!
But this time Lita wouldn’t stop she tickled and tortured Stephanie until she began to cry.
“OH PLEASE HAHAHAHAH HEHEHE (….gasp….) STOP I ((..gasp…)
I hahah HEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHA”
By this time stephanie could barely breathe. She was aching all over from laughing so much and was finding it very difficult to hold her water. Every ticklish stroke on her ribs forced her to hold back form peeing. Lita sensing this got off Stephanie and switched the brushes back on to torment and tickle her feet, while Lita herself went over to Stephanies stomach and began to tickle her bladder.
“NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA MY FEEHEHEHEHEEET HAHAHA PLEASE!!”
“What? Does my little baby want to pee? You whizz and I win!”
“(Can’t breathe, must not pee, must not pee. Oh shit shes tickling my bladder, oh no!!)”
Stephanie couldn’t fight it any more and released all she had in her, Lita saw this and laughed out loud at her victory. “Now all you have to do is to sign this paper and cancel the match.”
Lita untied Stephanie and the dejected princess signed the contract. Lita then left the room leaving Stephanie to wollow in her own self pity. But even the she was planning revenge.

This story was written by request for Xcpunk05. If anyone else would like a story written then email me at [email protected]

Give me some feedback and tell me what you think and give me some ideas for more stories.
Dowson

great story Dowson!!!! we all want to see someone like Stephanie get it bad!!!! keep them coming!!!

Stephanie has got to get Lita back in your next story!

Infact, Stephanie should tie up and tickle Chyna, Sable AND Ivory aswell as Lita! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nice Idea

nice ideas. But tell me how Steph gets her own back and i will write a story about it and post it on the TMF. Oh and TheD, steady on.

;) hey, my mind got racing!

On the revenge subject for Lita, I think have Lita ties to a chair by Steph would be a good start point!

Nice story Stephanie deserves a good tickle.I wish I could give her a good tickle myself.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back