• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A small farm weekend (Intense M/M)

tieupman2006

The attached story is a homoerotic bondage story that includes intense tickling torture. It involves a bicurious straight man who gets more than he bargained for but everything he wanted from a smaller gay man.

:slap:

Because of the intense explicit sexual nature of the story , it has been submitted as an attachment. This should prevent anyone from accidentally stumbling across it. If M/M is not your thing, enjoy the other posts in this forum. But if you are an adult who enjoys M/M stories, then enjoy the attached file.

Last edited:
Very well written story!

You did a really nice job with this story. I am not a huge fan of the M/M thing so the some parts of the tale made me a little uncomfortable. But the way the story line unfolds, the way the tempo builds and all the little twists and turns made this an excellent story. Good job!

Thanks, Rainbow

I appreciate the compliment.

Writing this story became a pet project as is evident by the number of edits that appeared on this site. I think I learned a lesson to wait till I am sure that I have no further urges to modify the story before posting it. The earliest version posted is markedly different than the final story attached. And THIS DEFINITELY IS the final edit.

:ty:

Good job! I really like this story. You should post more if you have...Thank you anyway!

Hot story!

Thanks for writing an amazing story. I couldn't even make it all the way to the end....if you know what I mean. I've been lookin for that married straight guy to tickle all my life!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back