• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Beat Too Far F/F

toe2hoes

TMF Poster
A Beat Too Far F/F (Aggressive, nylons & sexual)

Last edited:
I luv your style. U seem to have "the small over throw the big" concept which are my favorite type of tickle stories. Keep up the good work.

Wonderful story, please post more of them. By the by, have you read any of my stories yet lol?

Excellent Story!

Please tell me that there are more stories like this that you are going to share with us! I truly enjoyed reading this one. I hope that you will continue this story and tell us many, many more.

Thank you for sharing this one with us!

Please write more!

Thanks to both CrazyTickler & jim157 for taking the trouble to say they enjoyed the story, cheers !

Re:

Thanks debutanten,
Should have another story by the weekend, cheers!

Last edited:
I just had to read this one again, very exciting and erotic, hope there is a part 2 someday!

Thanks for posting the message LvsTicklingFeet, glad you enjoyed it. cheers !

Absolutely wonderful story - one of the best I have ever read!
Great to see a British policewoman getting tickled (I'm from the UK). Most police stories you read are American so this was a great change.
Please write more!

Huge thanks for the great feedback Joker Jack, as you liked that one so much, you may like to try another of my stories, of a similar ilk, it involves a Matron of a British hospital, and it's called 'Stride to Success' thanks again!

Last edited:
No, no plans at all for a part two, I don't see how the characters could evolve, to be honest I think it's run it's course, but never say never, I suppose !

Last edited:
Once dated a 'special' or 'community police officer', so I know what ya mean about unlacing those shoes and exposing the black nylon feet, she thought I was real odd and pervy when I kept trying to tickle her.
prob why she dumped me.:idunno:

The plotline sounds an awful lot like a story I've read before (the only difference is that there's no pickpocket or hypnosis), but I definitely love the twist you put on it. Well done.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back