• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Say Yes (M/F) (MM/F)

HardyboyzLita28

"Just Say Yes"

Lita was very upset.

She had just gotten into a fight with her friedn Matt Hardy.

He and his brother Jeff were about to contend with the Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn and with Dean Malenko's sudden interest in Lita as of late, Matt was extremely worried about her safety and told her to stay backstage in their lockerroom.

"I can't believe he told me stay here..........like I'm some sort of dog or something...... and Jeff..........."

Lita had protested Matt's request and looked to Jeff for support, only to find that the younger Hardy agreed with his brother.

"It's for your won safety........We don't need Malenko coming after you again.....or Benoit, Saturn and Gurrero for that matter.........please Li? Just stay here......."

She had reluctantly agreed and was now sitting in their dressing room watching the match on a private television.

Seeing that the Hardyz had the match in control, Lita grabbed the remote and placed the television on mute.

She yawned and leaned back onto the couch with the intention of resting a bit not falling asleep.

But, the redhead ended up dozing off anyway almost as soon as her head hit the pillows of the couch that she was lying on.

If she hadn't fallen asleep, she would have seen that just as Matt was about to get the pin on Malenko, Guerrero and Benoit came down and broke it up.

The Radicalz proceeded to beat the hell out of the Hardyz, with Malenko slipping away during the chaos.

He had a certain redhead to see.

Making his way towards the Hardyz lockerroom, Dean opened the door just a crack. He was hoping that Lita was changing her clothes, or was in some other state of undress. Like the time he caught her in the shower.

No such luck.

He stepped into the room, frowning when he thought that it was empty.

Dean turned to leave when he caught sight of the object of his lust sleeping on the couch.

He licked his lips as he watched her red tank top enclosed chest rise and fall. Her stomach showing and not to far down, her thong as well. Her black pants hung loosely at her hips and her red and black sneaker clad feet sat on the armrest at the opposite end of the couch.

Dean so desperately wanted to run his hands all over her luscious body, but knew that if he did, Lita would wake up and probably sock him or something.

Sighing, he looked around the room and smiled when he discovered a few rolls of the wrestling tape that the athletes used to keep their joints in place.

Grabbing it, he tipped over towards the head of the couch.

Lifting Lita's arms above her head, he tapped them together and then tightly secured them to the bottom of the couch. He then walked to the other end and did the same with Lita's knees and ankles.

After making sure that she was secured, Dean then pulled off a small strip of tape and placed it over her mouth.

He didn't want her screaming.

Dean then kneeled by her head and softly stroked her face.

Lita reacted to the caresses and slowly opened her eyes.

"Hello Lita............" Dean said in a gruff voice.

"mmmmmmpgh! hanaksnas" Lita screamed as she looked around wildly.

She tugged at her bonds and tried her best to break the tape, but was unable to.

"It's no use Lita. Your not getting loose anytime soon and don't think that those Hardyz are gonna save you this time. My buddies are keeping them busy as we speak......."

Lita's eyes widened and she screamed into her gag once more.

"Not gonna work sweetheart I already told you..........but you know what could get you out of this?"

Lita just stared at him.

"Go out with me................"

She shook her head 'No'.

Dean placed his hand on her exposed stomach and began rubbing up and down enjoying the feel of her soft skin.

She flinched under his touch.

"Aaaw come on Lita, go out with me. You'll have a great time............I'll make sure of it........"

Lita sucked her stomach in, and tried to wiggle around, but she could not shake Dean's hand.

After all of her methods failed, Lita finally succumb to the sensations that Dean had been inadvertantly placing on her.

"hhehehehenmaheamhemahahhahemhae" she giggled under her gag.

Dean snatch his hand away and Lita sighed with relief.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lita just layed there.

Dean replaced his hand and rubbed once more.

Lita giggled again.

Dean smiled.

"Are you ticklish Lita?"

She shook her head.

"Now, now Lita. You shouldn't lie to your future boyfriend like that........I think you are ticklish.............let's just see how ticklish.............."

Lita frantically shook her head as Dean began to lightly tickle the surface of Lita's stomach.

The redhead twisted and turned to avoid the feelings, but was unable to stop her muffled laughs and screams.

"You really are ticklish.........." said Dean as he straddled Lita's waist.

Lita tried to buck him off, but he was too strong and held her down easily.

"Hey Lita, I'll give you an ultimatum...........either you go out with me on your own, or I'll tickle you until you say yes...............Now, will you go out with me?...nod or shake your head........."

Lita said a number of things behind her gag.

Dean didn't see a nod so he went to work on the tiny redhead beneath him.

First he began clawing her stomach and squeezing every now and then just to keep her on edge. Then he went on a tickling spree.

He vigorously tickled her sides and she bucked and laughed and screamed.

"HAHAHAHAHHEMPPPPPPHEHAHHAHEHEHJHAEHAHEAEMAHEAOEHPGPAHGPAHHAEHHAHEAMHEMAHEMAHEAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Will, you go out with me?"

Lita just laughed and refused to nod her head.

Dean just kept tickling.

He used one hand to give her sides a good tickling and used the other on her navel.

Malenko kept at it for a few minutes more, but Lita resisted.

Tears rolled down her face and she was finding it to laugh and breathe at the same time through the tape.

Just when she thought she pass out, the tickling stopped.

Lita opened her eyes to find that Dean had gotten of her and was going through her bag obviously looking for something.

She looked on curiously as he smiled when he pulled out her toothbrush.

He walked over and straddled her waist again.

"I'll break you yet Lita........."

The redhead glared in response.

"I'll ask again.................will you go out with me?"

Lita remained silent.

"Okay then........."

Dean began to move Lita's toothbrush in a circle on the smooth skin of her armpit.

Lita immediately laughed and giggled.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHEHEEMPMMMPJHPJHGPOHAPHAPHPAHAPHAAAHHHEHEHHEEEEEEEEHASHDJDHDHHSDHSHSJADOJPAJSPSPA"

She had never been tickled like this in her life. She felt every bristle as it moved around and around.

Dean used his other hand to tickle her ribs and her unoccupied armpit.

"Come on Lita, make it easy on yourself.............have dinner with me....then we can have some fun in my hotel room..........."

Lita shook her head and laughed and bucked.

She squealed even more when Dean leaned forward and began to kiss her neck.

Lita could not help the moans that mixed with her laughter.

"HHAAAAAAAAAAAEHKMADAPPKGHMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHEGEAHEBHDBAEAHAAAAAAMMMEHHEEEEEEEMMEEOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM"

Dean sat up and smiled at this.

"See Lita?" he said as he continued his tickling. "You could have all that and more if you just say yes.........."

Lita layed there, not giving Malenko an answer.

"Fine..........have it your way............"

He tickled her a little while longer, switching between each armpit with her toothbrush.

By the time he stopped, he pits were tinged a bright pink.

Dean got up again and Lita gasped and giggled.

"Now, don't go away Lita........."

She tried her hardest to break free from her bondage.

It was hard before when she was strong, but now it was impossible in her weakened state.

Lita heard Dean rummaging through her things again and wondered what else of her own things that he could possibly find to torture her with.

"I can't believe he tickled me with my own toothbrush' she thought.

Dean returned with the toothbrush still in hand, her baby oil and a pen.

Lita looked at him like he was crazy, but she soon got the point when he began to unlace and remove her sneakers and socks.

The redhead screamed into her gag and wiggled her feet, pulling and pulling.

Dean kneeled by her feet and watched, amused, as she tried to escape.

"We've got to stop those wiggling feet of yours Lita" he said as he retrieved the wrestling tape once again and tied both her big toes together.

After he did that, the most she could do was flex her feet and even he would put a stop to that soon enough.

"Lita, will you please go out with me?..........."

Lita screamed into her gag what sounded to Dean like a 'No', so he kneeled down and placed his hands on her feet and rapidly began to run then up and down.

He didn't have time for teasing anymore, he had no idea how long his buddies could keep the Hardyz busy, but he would not give up until she gave in.

"HEEEEEEEEPHGPHAPHDAPJAPHPAHDAPAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA"

Dean looked up to find that the tape was beginning to slide off of Lita's mouth because she'd been drooling from the constant laughter she was forced to release.

He didn't rush to replace it, he was starting to enjoy her tortured screams.

"HAHAHAHAHEE-HE-HE----HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHALP---------------"

Lita was laughing so hard that she couldn't even call for help.

Dean kept it up until she was breathless.

"Will you go out with me?"

No answer.

Frustrated, Dean stood up and sat on the redhead's legs.

He popped the cap of the baby oil open and began to pour it all over her allready baby soft soles and massaged it in.

He looked back at her.

"Go out with me?"

"NO!........HE----HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAH-LP HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA"

Dean had resumed his tickling only this time he bent her toes back and scribbled on her feet with her pen.

Malenko was enraptured by her laughter, screams and begging.

"DEAN! PLEASE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOMEBODY! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Go out with me Lita............."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE"

Dean had now switched from the pen back to the toothbrush.

Lita screamed bloody murder.

Dean was thankful that people in the WWE knew how to mind their business. They had probably heard her screams and then her laughter and figured that nothing was wrong.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA"

Feeling the bristles in her armpits was one thing, but her feet was an entirely different story.

She shook and wriggled, her mouth forcing torrents of laughter past her lips.

Lita was at a loss, it didn't look like anyone, especially the Hardyz, was going to help her anytime soon.

"So Lita, will you go out with me?" Dean shouted.

Lita was laughing to hard to actually give him an answer, so she nodded her head with her last bit of strength.

Too bad Dean still had his back towards her.

Not hearing an answer, Malenko continued his ticklish assault against the redhead's sensitive feet.

Lita, not having any energy left to struggle, just layed there laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHO------------WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAAAAAAAWAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHA"

Dean was so lost in torturing Lita that he didn't hear the door open.

Suddenly he was grabbed and snatched off of Lita.

It was the Hardyz.

'Dammit, I forgot to lock the door...........'

They battled back against the other Radicalz and sent them running.

When they realized that Malenko was no where to be found, they figured that he had gone in search of Lita and rushed backstage as quickly as they could.

Lita sucked in air like a vacuum and watched thankfully as the Hardyz kicked Dean's ass.

Malenko escaped with his tail between his legs. Jeff slammed the door and locked it.

The Hardyz then walked over and knelt near the redhead. Matt was near thetop, stroking her head and Jeff was at the end.

"What happened Li?"

Lita looked away and blushed.

Matt grabbed her face and brought it back.

"What happened?"

"He----he tickled me-------he was trying to get me to go out with him---------he tried tickling me into saying 'yes'........."

Both Hardyz felt sorry for Lita, knowing how ticklish she was.

"Oh Li, We're sorry. We tried getting back as quick as we could.........." said Jeff.

"Don't worry about it, he's gone now, thank god..................hey guys, could you uh, untie me please?.................."

Matt and Jeff exchanged glances.

"Actually......." said Matt. "We aren't going to do that just yet......"

"What? What do you mean?---------oh no, Matthew, Jeffrey. I know those looks don't you dare............."

"Don't what?..........." Jeff asked innocently as he began to massage her feet.

"Don't------you guys--------this isn't funny..........."

"We aren't laughing..........." Matt said. "But you will be........."

Matt began to lightly tickle her sides, while Jeff softly stroked her soles.

Lita tittered and giggled.

"heeheeeeeeeheee no not that hahahahahahahaheeeeeeeeehahahahahahhaeeee"

"You're enjoying this and you know it........." laughed Matt.

Lita didn't want to admit it, but she was enjoying this.

The intention behind the tickling was to make her giggle and laugh, not torture her and force her to do things she didn't want to do. It was nothing like Malenko's tickling.

Lita giggled and falsely begged for them to stop, but they knew better.

The brothers looked around as they continued their tickling and discovered the instruments that had been used on their friend.

Jeff picked up the pen and brush, handing the second one over to his brother.

Matt began to brush around Lita's navel and Jeff wrote along her feet.

"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahhahahahah stop it hahahahahahaha
I'm---I'm gonna hahahahahah get you guys hahahahahahah for this hahahahahaha"

"That what we're hoping for.........." Matt said as he and Jeff kept the redhead in stitches for the rest of the night.

End.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back