• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 5) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
once again, i'm back with another episode. thanks for all the encouragement and words. trust me, it keeps me going!!! Knightshade, Krokus and others, you will all be making appearances during this series, i just dont know when. so keep reading!!!! here is the next episode. all W.O.W. characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

Beckie was sitting down on a chair in her dressing room, when her friend and tag team partner Bronco Billie entered. Billie noticed that Beckie looked concerned.

"Beckie, what's wrong?" Billie asked.

"I'm a little nervous Billie. tonight i take on Chyna. with all the success she's had in wrestling, this match is HUGE. probably the biggest match i have ever had." Beckie responded.

"I know. but you'll be fine. look Beckie, this new group is trying to come into WOW and embarrass all of us. you've seen what they done to Lotus. you saw what they did to Jade. the Beach Patrol was their latest victims. someone needed to stand up to them, and it was you. in my opinion, you are the toughest woman around. tonight, when you beat Chyna, not only will it give it the biggest win in your career, but you will give hope to some of us that are a little afraid of the tWo. Beckie, we believe in you....."

"Thanks, but you know i'm so ticklish too. but, i have to do what i have to do." Beckie said with a new look of determination.

Riot was walking through the hallway when she overheard someone laughing. she looked around the corner and saw Julie Day laughing with one of the prop guys. Riot sneered. now was the time for her to strike!! she ran over to Julie Day and shoved her to the ground.

"W-what?!! oh no!!! No Riot!!" Julie scrreamed, realizing how just pushed her.

"Hellooooo Julie. payback is a bitch!!!" Riot screamed as she grabbed the hair of Julie Day. hoisting the reporter up to her feet, Riot then lead Julie down the hallway by her hair. Julie was trying to get free, but couldnt. she screamed, but no one came to help. soon, she was thrown into a dressing room. the door slowly closed..........

DAFFNEY (tWo) vs PARADISE

Paradise came out to the ring ready for action. dressed in her floral print wrestling attire, with green boots, Paradise was anxiously awaiting her opponent. she knew what the tWo was doing, and she knew that she couldnt become their next victim. someone had to stop this runaway faction. she paced nervously in the ring.

Daffney came out to the NWO theme music and was highly energetic. dressed in her Goth style makeup with a white tank top and blue jeans, she made her way to ringside. this was her first match in WOW and she wanted to impress her faction mates. surprisingly, she came out alone. she entered the ring, and was immediately attacked by Paradise. Paradise threw a few punches to the head of Daffney, stunning the Goth girl. Paradise then flung her to a corner, then ran towards her, jumped on her and then monkeyflipped her to the canvas. Paradise then jumped up and dropped a few quick elbows to Daffney. she went for the cover. 1....2 KICKOUT. Paradise then picked up Daffney by the hair. Daffney tried punching Paradise's sides, but Paradise took the blows then did a standing clothesline. Daffney rolled on the mat in pain. Paradise hit the ropes, then delivered a legdrop. again, she went for the cover. 1....2...KICKOUT. Paradise began to get a little frustrated. she picked up Daffney again, then tossed her against the ropes. she attempted a back body drop, but Daffney kicked her lowered head. when Paradise stood up, Daffney clotheslined her.

Daffney motioned for the crowd who returned with boos. picking up Paradise by the hair, she ran Paradise's face across the top rope. Paradise went down to the mat in pain. Daffney then began to stomp on Paradise with her black boots. Paradise's body was wracked in pain. Daffney, then picked her up again, then delivered a pile driver. but Daffney wasnt satisfied. she wanted to torment this Island beauty. she wanted to do it tWo style. she picked up Paradise, but then placed her into an abdominal stretch. Paradise yelled in pain. Daffney applied more pressure, and Paradise screamed more. then Daffney winked her eye at the camera. looking down at Paradise's exposed belly and ribs, Daffney casually grazed her fingers across the stretched flesh. Paradise began to giggle. she knew what Daffney was up to.

"he he he he he he he he he he dont do that!!!" Paradise giggled.

Daffney continued her light tickling motions. soon, laughter poured out of Paradise. Daffney's fingers were zigzagging all over the smooth ticklish flesh. she felt Paradise's legs become loose as noodles, but she held her up in this abdominal stretch. after tweaking a few ribs, Daffney let go of the hold. she stared down at Paradise who was writhing on the mat, trying to recover from the tickling sensations. Daffney grinned. she remembered the PPV with Disciplinarian and Paradise. she knew Paradise was REALLY ticklish on her inner thighs. so, she rolled Paradise onto her stomach and straddled her back, facing her legs. she then began to graze the back of Paradise's legs, causing Paradise to erupt in laughter.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!!"

Daffney continued her tickling. she began to knead and squeeze the thigh muscles and Paradise was screaming. soon her fingers made into her inner thighs and not only did Paradise erupt in hysterical laughter, but she also began to moan a little. JACKPOT!!!! Daffney continued to tickle the soft tender ticklish thighs, every once in a while racing her fingers across Paradise's jiggling buns. Paradise's legs were thrashing as she tried to fight the sensations. if Daffney kept this up, she may orgasm!! Daffney attacked the thighs, but also would tickle the back of the knees, causing Paradise's feet to kick. noticing this, Daffney grabbed an ankle. she began to pluck the bootlaces free. after unlacing the boot, she pulled it off and tore the sock right off. Paradise's tender, ticklish barefoot was exposed. Daffney attacked it almost immediately. she scrabbled her fingers up and down Paradise's sole, and Paradise went into silent laughter. Daffney's fingers traced all around the baby soft foot, flicking in between the toes, circling the ball, stroking the arch and instep, and scratching the heel. Paradise's foot wiggled and her toes flexed. soon, Daffney stopped. she went back to the thigh tickling and Paradise roared in laughter again. she was getting weaker. Daffney then put the foot closer to her and then bit the big toe of Paradise. Paradise screamed in pain, but it was soon replaced by horrific laughter as Daffney tickled her foot again. she couldnt take it anymore. she furiously began to tap the mat into submission.

the bell rung, but Daffney wasnt going to let Paradise off that easy. she went back to the already sensitive thighs and tickled there again. this time she was closer to the crotch. Paradise laughed hard again, then it hit her. as soon as Daffney's fingers grazed her crotch and tickled her through her shorts, a rushing orgasm flowed through Paradise's body. she shivered, then collapsed. Daffney stood up, had her hand raised in victory, and then placed her foot on Paradise's back, while the NWO theme music played. another victory for the tWo.......

Terri Gold was in her dressing room when she heard a knock. she opened it and it was a delivery boy. he handed her a video cassette. intrigued, she popped the tape into a VCR and hit play. her eyes popped open!! it was Riot!!!

"Helllooooooo Terri Gold.. i am still ticked off that i was cheated in our last match. i WANT YOU AGAIN!!! if it wasnt for that little tramp Julie Day, i would be WOW champion!!!! I KNOW IT, AND YOU KNOW IT!!!! so, because you have refused my offers for a rematch, i have a ultimatum for you. either you grant me my title match, or i will TICKLE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF JULIE DAY!!!!"

the camera panned over and saw Julie Day tied to a table, spread eagled, but fully clothed, minus her high heels. Julie was shown whimpering into a gag. her eyes looked pleading. Riot walked over to Julie's body and began to slowly run her fingers in the exposed armpits of Julie Day. Julie roared into laughter. Terri Gold was entranced. she couldnt believe what she was watching. Riot then walked over to Julie's bare feet and began to tickle the feet with intensity. Julie's screams could be heard through her gag!!! her toes flexed and crunched. her feet wiggled wildly, trying to escape Riot's fingers, but couldnt because she was strapped down. Riot then turned to face the camera.

"What will it be Terri Gold? will i get my title match, or will Julie have to pay the ultimate price?!!!!"

Terri looked in horror as she saw Riot rip Julie's skirt off. she knew what was coming next, but then the tape ended. Terri was really worried about her friend.

CHYNA (tWo) vs BECKIE the Farmer's daughter

Beckie's theme music hit and the girl from the country made her way to ringside, dancing as always. dressed in her red, bandanna print top, her cut off blue jeans and her white boots,, she entered the ring to a standing ovation. Beckie danced away, but on the inside she was very nervous. this was the biggest match of her career so far.

then the tWo music hit and the ninth wonder of the world Chyna made her way to ringside. dressed in he rusual black sports bra with tWo printed across, her spandex, tight shorts and her thick black boots, she made her way to the ring with Hollywood by her side. Chyna had a look of evil on her face and Hollywood was all smiles. she knew that Beckie was going to be completely humiliated. Chyna entered the ring and just stood there. she stared down Beckie with a look that could freeze downtown hell. Hollywood stood on the outside. the bell rang. Chyna walked to the middle of the ring and stood there. Beckie walked to the middle and looked Chyna in the eye. the two continued their staredown. Chyna was a like a wall, Beckie like a wall, but a nervous wall. finally Beckie slapped Chyna. Chyna got pissed and lunged towards Beckie, throwing a haymaker. Beckie ducked and slapped Chyna again. Beckie quickly ran out the ring and Chyna was steaming mad. she motioned Beckie to get back into the ring. Beckie slowly got back in. the two circled each other then Chyna lunged towards Beckie again. Beckie ducked and went for Chyna's legs. she managed to scoop up Chyna and made her fall to the mat. holding onto Chyna's legs, she then tried to put Chyna into a boston crab. Chyna was too strong and prevented Beckie from turning her over. Chyna used her leg muscles to draw Beckie towards her then kicked her off. Beckie went crashing to the mat. Chyna got up and went after Beckie. Beckie then did a drop toe hold and the 9th wonder of the world crashed to the mat facefirst. Beckie quickly got on top of Chyna, then put her into a crossface cripler.

Chyna yelled in pain, but fortunately she was close to the ropes. she put her foot on the ropes and Beckie had to release the hold. Chyna then got out of the ring to regroup. Hollywood went over to her and gave her words of encouragement. Chyna then entered the ring again. Beckie was dancing around, pointing and smiling at Chyna. she was taunting her. Chyna bullrushed Beckie, but only went crashing into the corner. Beckie then dropkicked Chyna in her back and Chyna slumped forward into the turnbuckles. Beckie flipped Chyna around and began to chop Chyna across the chest. the crowd was going "WOOOOOO". Beckie chopped, kicked, chopped, kicked, and chopped Chyna repeatedly. while Chyna was leaning in the corner, Beckie then got a wicked look in her eye and tried tickling Chyna's sides and exposed belly. Chyna began to laugh and tried hitting away Beckie's tickling fingers. Beckie was shocked. the 9th wonder of the world ticklish? she tickled Chyna again and Chyna began to giggle again. Beckie then grabbed Chyna's legs and dragged her to the middle of the ring. there she straddled Chyna's stomach and began tickling the bigger woman's ribcage. chyna began laughing her head off. Beckie couldnt believe it. she kept tickling. Chyna then used her power and bucked Beckie off of her. Chyna made it out the ring quickly. Beckie looked at her and taunted.

"come on ticklish little girl!!!!!" Beckie taunted.

Chyna's look on her face went from smiling to rage. she got back into the ring quickly and chased after Beckie. Beckie got backed into the corner, but then dropped to her knees and tried to crawl between Chyna's legs, but Chyna grabbed her ankle. Beckie then stood up with Chyna holding onto an ankle. Beckie then tried to kick Chyna with her other leg, but Chyna ducked. Beckie hit the canvas. Chyna tore into her. she banged Beckie's head into the canvas like 15 times. she picked Beckie like a child and slammed her with power. Beckie was in agonizing pain. Chyna then began to stomp on Beckie's stomach with her big black boots. she stomped over and over and over. picking up Beckie again, she hoisted her into a standing suplex position. Chyna displayed her power by holding Beckie high into the air for what seemd like eternity. finally, Beckie went crashing to the mat. Chyna picked up Beckie again, and this time powerbomb her hard into the canvas. Chyna was pissed. she wanted to destroy Beckie. she looked over at Hollywood who stood there with an evil smile on her face. Chyna nodded towards Hollywood. it was playtime!!!!

Chyna straddled Beckie and while Beckie was still groggy, Chyna began to tickle the smooth hairless armpits of Beckie. Beckie's body twitched. soon, the twitching turned to squirming. Beckie's mouth went from still, to giggling, to full fledged laughter. Beckie's eyes shot open and Chyna continued her torture. Beckie tried bucking Chyna off, but she was way too strong. Chyna's fingers dug deep into Beckie's armpits and she went into silent laughter. her legs were thrashing and kicking, but she wasnt getting out of Chyna's iron grip. then Chyna went after Beckie's exposed ribs and belly. digging her fingers between Beckie's ribs, Chyna was starting to enjoy the response that Beckie's body gave. Beckie was laughing hard.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSTOOPPP STOPPPP HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA P-P-P-PLLLLEEAASEEEEE HA H AH AHA HA HA HA HA SSTOOPPPPP!!!"

Chyna continued her assault by plunging her fingers into Beckie's navel and swirling it around. Beckie laughed even harder. she tried slapping away Chyna's arms, but she was getting too weak. she felt like a baby under Chyna's body. soon the legs stopped kicking and Beckie resigned her body to the tickling. she could barely get words out, let alone air. Chyna knew she had her victim. but she wasnt going to end it know. this woman tried tickling her!!! oh, payback was going to be sweet. Chyna got off Beckie and looked at her. Beckie just laid there out of breath. she could barely move. Chyna flipped her over onto her stomach with relative ease. it was as though Beckie's body was a limp noodle. now straddling the small of Beckie's back, Chyna then began running her fingers on the back of Beckie's legs. Beckie's legs began thrashing about. Chyna kept tickling and soon the legs stopped thrashing, resigned to their tickling torment. Beckie's body quaked under Chyna. she felt so helpless. she then felt Chyna move her body down by her ankles. Chyna then trapped Beckie's ankles between her strong thighs, soles facing up. Chyna then began to unlace the boots, and when she was down, easily slipped off the boots. she then peeled Beckie's sweat soaked socks with no resistance from Beckie. now with Beckie's tender pink, ticklish soles trapped between her thighs, Chyna went to work. she danced her fingers across the baby soft soles and Beckie roared in laughter again. this was the deep, gut wrenching laugh that came from the bowels of her soul. she laughed and laughed and laughed. through her tear soaked eyes, she saw Hollywood on the outside of the ring laughing at her. there was nothing she could do. her head laid on the mat, while her ticklish soles were tormented. Beckie laughed, then she finally passed out when Chyna went for her cute pink toes. the referee signaled for the bell. Chyna stood up and Hollywood entered the ring. Chyna then slapped Beckie awake and grabbed her by the back of the neck. she then forced Beckie's lips onto Hollywood's boot, forcing her to kiss them. then Beckie's mouth was placed on Chyna's boot and she was forced to kiss Chyna's boot. then Hollywood took out a ball point pen. with Chyna once again clamping Beckie's ankles between her legs, with soles facing up, Hollywood etched the letters T...W..O.. onto the ticklish pink soles. Beckie laughed again, then finally passed out again. while Chyna then placed her foot on Beckie's head, Hollywood called for the microphone.

"look at this PATHETIC woman!!! this is one of WOW's best????? all of you women in WOW will bow down to the tWo and Hollywood!!! i have seen enough. now it is time for Hollywood to shine. there is only ONE way to do it. i want to become the WOW champion!!!! do you hear me Terri Gold???? I WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!! how's that Mclane??!!!! i WILL be the Women of Wrestling WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" Hollywood yelled into the microphone. then she dropped it onto the mat and she also placed her foot on top of the passed out Beckie. her and Chyna raised their arms in victory as the theme music played..........

how was that one fellas? the story is picking up now and there is a lot more to go. any ideas or suggestions???? i have the main part of the storyline already mapped out, but i always love the ideas you give me. stay tuned for the next chapter. plus, i am glad to see there are more wrestling stories out there!!!!

And the hits just keep on coming

Daffney is one of my favorites. I have some ideas... remember WCW's House of Pain match? It was a steel cage match, usually tag team, and there were four sets of handcuffs. To win you had to cuff your opponents to the cage, after that you do whatever you wanted for 5 minutes.

you know Knightshade, that sounds like a great idea!!! my mind is already spinning on just exactly how to use that idea...thanks!!!! part 6 is coming soon.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back