• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Turns Her On.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Her name was Louise and I had met her several times. She was a redhead and stood about 5' 6" and her body type would be what you call lean and lanky. One night she showed up at a party and soon had kicked off her shoes. She walked around in striped socks and during the evening she stepped in a spilled drink and got her socks wet. I made casual conversation with her throughout the evening. Eventually she removed her wet socks and went around barefoot. I noticed that she had the same dark purple polish on both her fingernails and toenails. During the evening several men would tickle her feet as she would curl up in a chair as she left her bare soles exposed. She never laughed or giggled but would quickly pull her feet away.

About a week later I met her at a private club. She waved to me and when I came over to say hi, she gave me a hug. We had several drinks together and I asked her if she would go with me to a movie next Saturday night. She said that she would, so we decided on the early evening showing.

During the movie we shared some popcorn, held hands, and I put my arm around her. After the movie we went and had a couple of drinks and some munchies.

I took her home to her apartment and she invited me in. She said she wanted to get into something more comfortable so I settled on her couch. She came out wearing a loose fitting blouse, slacks, and bedroom slippers with open toes. There were those toes which matched the dark purple polish that she wore on her fingernails. How was I ever going to play with those feet of hers?

She sat down beside me and soon we were kissing. The kissing became more passionate and soon I had her stretched out on the couch with me on top. After awhile I noticed that she had pulled her left leg up. I reached back and massaged her leg and eventually was able to pull it up were I could touch her ankle. I finally managed to get her leg in a position where I could get my finger on her soles while passionately kissing her. I lightly stroked the sole of her bare foot avoiding using my fingernail. This went on for a good twenty minutes without her trying to evade my finger on her sensitive sole. It was getting late and when we finally gave each other a good night kiss she whispered: "I never knew that my feet could turn me on." We made arrangements for another date. I will continue with that story at another time.

It goes to show you how a light caress can create a lasting relationship. Should you be interested in hearing more, then please comment.

Last edited:
Wow is this a true story?
If it is you are so lucky to have met a woman like her. If there is more to the story please share.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back