• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bra and Panties Match Part 2 (FF/F) (FFF/F)

HardyboyzLita28

Bra and Panties Match

Part 2

After making sure that Trish made it to her lockerroom alright, Lita went to her own to get some rest.

Barefoot and still in her underwear, she opened the door, walked in and was suddenly tackled from behind and then flipped onto her back.

"WHAT THE HELL? GET OFF!----HAAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
NOHOOHOHOHOHOHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Torrie and Stacey giggled as they tickled the redhead. The two of them were still in their bras and panties as well.

Instead of waiting back at the hotel, the two blondes decided to ambush Lita in her lockerroom.

They tickled and tickled her upper body. Digging into her armpits and lightly grazing their fingertip over her silk covered nipples.

Lita laughed and moaned.

The divas also noticed that she wasn't struggling as much as she had been before.

But just to be safe, Torrie got up and retrieved some wire that the girls managed to swipe from the maintenance crew.

Stacey continued tickling with one hand while removing Lita's bra with the other.

Torrie then tied Lita's wrists together above her head and attached tied the wire to the bottom of the couch in the redhead's room.

Lita laughed all the while.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHSTACEY NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHMOREEEEEEEE
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA"

"I thought you liked this Li?"

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHIHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHADHDOHDOHDOHDODHOOOOOOOOOOON'T HAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA"

"Uh huh.......sure.........."

Torrie jumped back in and they both continued tickling the redhead's upper body.

The women teased Lita from her armpits, to her breasts, to her ribs, back to her breasts, to her stomach and waist...right back to her breasts again.

Soon enough, both girls were squeezing the quivering mounds of flesh and scratching at the base with their fingernails while teasing the nipples with their tongues.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHADON'T TICKLE HAHAHHAHAHHAHA NO MOREHAHAHAHHAHA
MY BREASTS HAHAHAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO MUCH AHAHHA!"

Working in synch with one another, both Stacey and Torrie began to tickle down Lita's stomach and into her soaked panties.

They teased the redhead's mound, running their fingers through her curly hair.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHENO MORE
HHEHAHHEAHEHAHEHAEHAEPLEASE! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA MERCY!!!"

After teasing, Stacey ripped the flimsy panties away and observed the now uncovered area.

"Uh oh...." said Stacey in mock horror. "Hey Torrie, it looks like our redhead here isn't really a redhead after all............"

Torrie put on a fake look of surprise.

"You're not really a redhead Lita? I'm shocked........" she said as she and Stacey tickled her armpits again.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHABE QUIET HAHAHHAHAHAH IT'S IT'S HAHAHAHEHEHEHE NOT LIKE HAHAHAHHAHYOUHAHAHAHAHYOU TWO AHAHAHAH ARE HAHAHAHAHHA NATURAL AAHAHAHHA BLONDES HEEEEE"

"Hey! We are so natural blondes.........and just for that, I think we're going to have to punish you.........." said Torrie.

The girls stopped the tickling and quickly moved down to Lita's feet clasping their arms over her ankles.

They both began to tickle her toes and the soles of her feet with their nails.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOAHOHAHAHA NOT MY FEET! HAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAIEEEEE"

Stacey turned and wrapped her long legs around Lita's leg and began tickling her toes while she placed kiss after kiss on the redhead's foot.

Torrie tickled the soles and licked and nibbled on the toes.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHEAHEHAHEHAHEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHHAEHAHEHAEEEEEEEEHAHEAHEHAEHHAHEHAEHHAHEHAEHHAHEEHAHEHAHEHAHEAEAEEEE"

They tickled and tickled until the soles turned to a bright pink and then a very deep red matching Lita's face.

"Hey Lita? Are you ready to--------------------"

It was Trish. Now fully dressed in a pair of jeans, sneakers and a tanktop. She walked in the room ready to leave with Lita and head back to the hotel. She stopped mid sentence when she stumbled upon the ticklish scene before her.

Lita, tied up, completely naked and having the living daylights tickled out of her by the former Alliance divas who were still in their underwear.

Stacey and Torrie looked up in surprise, but never missed a beat when tickling Lita's feet.

"What's going on?"

"We couldn't wait for the hotel so we jumped her here.........." said Stacey as she pulled at Lita's pinky toe and tickled in between.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHEHAEHAHEHAHEWHEAHAEHHAEHAEHAEHHB TRISH! HAHAHAHAHAH HELP! PLEASE!
HAEHAHEAHEHAHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHAHEHAEHHAEHHAHEHAE"

"Yeah Trish......" started Torrie. "Help......."

Trish smiled and walked over. She squatted between Lita's spread legs and licked her lips at the moisture she saw there. The women's champion looked at both Torrie and Stacey before leaning over and tickling the redhead's stomach.

"OH NO TRISH! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA NOT YOU TOO AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA HELP MEHEHEHEHE NOT THEM HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAE"

Trish happily tickled the deliciously sensitive skin of her friends neck, armpits, ribs and tummy.

Lita laughed and giggled. She twisted, turned and gyrated her hips into the ground.

"I think she's ready Torrie................" said Stacey.

"Oh yeah.............Trish? Would you............."

"Yes............ I would..........."

The ladies stopped tickling and Lita sighed with frustration and not relief.

Sure the tickling was torturpus, but she was on the verge of an orgasm and denied the satifisfaction of it, just like she had been in the ring.

"But, I wanna tickle her feet too............" said Trish.

"I can fix that......." replied Torrie.

She picked up a few more wires and told Trish to bend Lita's legs. She did and Torrie proceeded to tie the redhead's feet to her thighs leaving her wide open for the three women.

Torrie and Stacey each took a side while Trish remained in front of Lita.

"Ready girls?" asked Stacey.

They nodded.

"Let's go........."

The two blondes on both sides immediately latched their mouths onto Lita's breasts while tickling her entire upper body, leaving no expanse of skin untouched.

Trish buried her face in the redhead's pussy and tickled those soft soles fiercely. She tongued her clit, sucking it into her mouth and gently nibbling on it.

Lita moaned, laughed and thrashed her head about.

"HHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
YEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSSSSSSSS PLEASE DON'T HAHAHAHHAA
STOP! HAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA MORE MORE! HAHAHAHHAHAHA"

Lita's body began to shake and the girls redoubled their efforts to bring her off.

Lita's laughter suddenly stopped and she sucked in a deep breath, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body shuddered with her release.

The ladies never stopped tickling.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA"

The girls slowed their tickles and caressed the redhead's body as she came down from her high.

"hehehehehehehehheehe oh my hhahahhahahahha that----that was hahahahhahaha
ooooohhhh............."

"Wonderful?" Stacey finished.

"Mmmhmm............." she murmured.

"That's exactly what Trish felt. Isn't it sweetheart?" Torrie asked as she reached over and tickled the blonde's tummy.

Trish giggled and swatted her hand away.

"Yehehehes. stop that........"

The girls continued to stroke Lita's body as they untied her. They carried her to the couch. Stacey and Torrie kissed her on her cheeks.

"That was fun............" said Stacey.

"Yeah, we should do it again sometime.........." finished Torrie as they both walked from the room.

Trish sat by her friend and smoothed the hair away from her face.

The two of them exchanged a look and smiled deviously.

"Yeah..........." Lita breathed. "We should do it again sometime..........."

End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back