• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone up for a tickling gathering in Melbourne?

Dude I'm up for it! I'm a led into the ladies. Drop me a line if it is going to happen...

18 m lee here im up for it, itd be nice for something to actually happen

hey guys,

Unfortunately, it looks like this might be a sausage fest, but you gotta start somewhere, huh?

My MSN is [email protected].

Add me and hopefully we can hook something up. I'm in the southeast.

We tried this once already. Only Huskys and I showed up, and this was after organising it properly over a couple of months on this thing.

Soo, best of luck.

-Xionking

All those messages were from before the attempted pub meet in Feb tho.

This is true. Well, if somebody wants to take the reigns of this, I'd definately be down for another gathering. The Beer Garden was a good location, and if more people had shown up, it would've been a great venue to relax at and get sloshed. So, there's a starting point for ya.

-Xionking

There is a reason why so few turned up. That's what you should be thinking about.

new to this. i'm a lee and wld like to be subjected to my first tickling session. i am extremely ticklish

Regardless of WHY, you got two of ya out for brews. Next time you'll have more.

Canada started small, and now has a good crew at their munches. Even then, they're just now organizing gatherings.

NEST, the biggest event of our kind, worldwide, was once just 8 guys. First woman was a 'ler.

Just organize a second event. Then a third. Keep doing it, and each of your members can speak to the coolness of the attendees.

If you suck, stand a round for each person who lies on your behalf, sayin' you're alright.

Just keep going. It's rarely easy the first few times.

'Sides, you don't want Sydney showin' you up, do ya? ;)

G'luck, folks

I think if Melbourne is able to organise a gathering with even three or four people, it could be deemed to be a success. However, i think a venue other than the Belgian Beer Gardens would be more appropriate, like a little cafe.

I think if Melbourne is able to organise a gathering with even three or four people, it could be deemed to be a success. However, i think a venue other than the Belgian Beer Gardens would be more appropriate, like a little cafe.

Dude, have you ever been to the Belgian Beer Gardens? It's a beer garden. The whole point of it is to gather a group together and sit around on one of the many large tables, with plenty of space for everyone. You can get dinner there, an assortment of drinks, both national and international beer, coffees etc etc, I'm not sure how much more appropriate you need it to be.

-Xionking

Yes, i have been there numerous times, and i think its too open and impersonal. A small cafe would be far more desirable.

'Sides, you don't want Sydney showin' you up, do ya? ;)

In case it helps spur your competative streaks, 2 Sydney-ites did manage to have a catch up (arranged on MSN with zero notice, so it wasn't worth broadcasting) at a quiet pub on the edge of the city a few weeks back.

It was nice. Especially finding all the clever ways to infer the word 'tickling' without speaking it out loud in a bar.

Aw, the best part is that no one thinks much of the mention of tickling. You getta say it and since the person yer addressin' doesn't flinch, folks don't know what t'do, so they piss off. ;)

Xionking comes correct, too. Ya pick somewhere that folks can go and get eats, grab a beverage o' their choice, and hang out. A beer garden is as good as any other local, and even FEWER folks there are gonna step into your biz.

'Sides, you've got good beer there.

So long as no one acts the ass and gets drunk, it's all good. :)

Instead of eveyone saying where they don't want to go, how about some suggestions as to where people would be willing to meet!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back