• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tori Spears of Femfeet

realtickling

TMF Regular
QUESTION: What are your top most ticklish spots ie. ribs, stomach, feet, etc?

ANSWER: Underarms and feet for sure. I just get so wild when my armpits are tickled. I swear I don't know who I am sometimes when my armpits are tickled. I can't explain it.

QUESTION: What was going through your mind the first time you were asked to do a ticking video?

ANSWER: I had never heard of such a thing but I've always been known to try anything once. When they explained that I'd be really truly tied and tickled I had second thoughts but went ahead and did it anyway.

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled or actually being tickled?

ANSWER: Actually being tickled. The anticipation is bad but the actual feeling of the act is way too crazy!

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful nuisance or is a kind of torture?

ANSWER: I suppose it can be both, although I like the playful kind when I'm being tickled. Ha Ha

QUESTION: All right, your doing a tickling shoot, the tickler is coming towards you and is about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?

ANSWER: Nothing and everything! I feel claustrophobic, helpless, you name it. I think about saying stop, but I know that will make the person tickle more so I don't. But I end up saying stop anyway just a few seconds after the tickling starts. Lose/lose situation, wouldn't you say?

QUESTION: Some ticklelphiles like to think of tickling as something sexual or arousing. Do you find tickling arousing?

ANSWER: Very arousing! Enough said.

QUESTION: Of all the models you worked with at FemFeet who do you think was the most ticklish and who did you have the most fun tickling?

ANSWER: I have only worked with two of the women. Priscilla and Sasha. Sasha was very ticklish and fun to tickle. But making Priscilla laugh hysterically is very sweet too!

QUESTION: Same question as above sort of: Who did you think was the best tickler, ie who got the best reaction out of you?

ANSWER: Priscilla James. She seems to be a natural for some reason. You know when your getting tickled and there is a spot that if the person finds on you you'll go crazy? She finds them so easily somehow and then just tickles and tickles them. She's got tickle radar or something.

QUESTION: It seems like most people who are ticklish have one spot, however small it may be, that absolutely drives them wild. Do you and if you would tell, where?

ANSWER: Thats easy, my underarms! Say away.

QUESTION: In general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?

ANSWER: Women I think. They've got the long nails and they know a woman's body very well. Men sometimes can hurt when they tickle.

QUESTION: What is worse - a ticklefight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

ANSWER: A ticklefight because its like I'm tied down anyway. I lose all strength and ability to tickle back when I'm tickled. It's very embaressing to curl up into a ball and just laugh.

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think of people who buy these tickling videos - be honest - are we a bunch of nut cases?

ANSWER: I never heard any of them say anything bad. From what I can tell its simply another kind of fetish people have. I tickle my nephew now and then and its not sexual to me so I'm not sure what to think. Cause when Priscilla or a cute guy tickles me it does get kind of sensual-sexual. I don't have a problem with people wanting to see tickling at all. I've had a lot of fun participating.

QUESTION: Are you planning on making any more tickling videos in the near future?

ANSWER: I'd love to, but I've moved away from Femfeet. We'd be talking airplanes and hotels if they ever wanted to film me again.

Bye,
Tori Spears

Please somebody tell me that Tori was on which video of RT?
I can't remember her name and there is not her name on the video cathologs.
Thanks

Tory Spears Video

Tory Spears appeared in “Say Uncle”. Ticklemistress Priscilla and the underrated ticklee Sasha are in this very nice video. Real Tickling only sells this video on CD ROM now. It comes as an mpg file on a regular CD ROM, much cheaper than a video, and more private. Delivery is prompt and discreet. You can see the video description here:

http://realtickling.com/videostore/cdromtitles.htm

Tory goes physically wild when she is tickled, rising over a foot off the bed! :eek: From my observation, it’s her lower ribs that really drive her helplessly crazy, even more than her very ticklish underarms.

I really enjoyed seeing the scantly clad ;), exotic beauty Sasha get worked over by Priscilla and Tory. Tory made a great tickle assistant to Priscilla. Almost immediately Sasha was so far gone that she couldn't complete a sentence. By the end, Priscilla left no doubt that Sasha was transformed from an exotic, sophisticated, European woman into a babbling little girl, literally beyond coherent thought and pleading for her mother!

Highly recommended. :D

MB

Last edited:
Hi,
At first a question: Are you the "tickler in black" from femfeet?
Thank you very much for that information, it looks a very nice video and Tori must be great in the video (also Sasha and Priscilla).
I have a question if you are related in some way to femfeet:
How do you mean by a discreet delivery? That's really important for me and I really want some stuff there but I must make sure about the type of delivery.

Thanks.

Tickle-Underarm said:
Hi,
At first a question: Are you the "tickler in black" from femfeet?
Thanks.

I already emailed Kathy and asked her that question. She said no, that the man in black is not the tickler in black. I was wondering that too.

Discreet Delivery

Firstly, no I am not the Tickler in Black from FemFeet. I am probably as good a tickler, but I am no way related to any video company. My screen name was more loosely inspired by the movie Men in Black (which I haven't seen) and from the fact that I often wear something black. I am an accomplished student of Tai Chi and have dabbled in many things Asian. To me black is the color of mystery and mastery, and in some ways philosophy.

To be extra discreet I paid for the CD by money order. As you see on the order form, the check is to be made out to TC, and I sent them the requested e-mail follow-up. The package came promptly, in plain wrapping, labeled from the same TC. In my case, it went to a private postal box place. I don't know if it required a signature or not because the private postal place would take care of that. But even if it had come to my house, any signature would have done. It didn’t fit in my little private postal box, so I had to get it from the lady behind the counter. So, unless someone got to your mail before you and traced the return address, there is no way, by looking at the name on the package, that anyone could tell where it came from or what was inside.

Even the inside was discreet. No advertising. The CD ROM was only labeled "SU" for Say Uncle. As a pleasant surprise, there were several short clips from other Real Tickling videos on the CD. CD ROMS are easier than Videos to store in a private place and, theoretically, you could copy the mpg file to your computer and encrypt it.

I hope that answers your question. I’m sure Kathy is available for comment also. Of course, if Tickler in Black ever sprained a finger, I would somehow find the energy to don one of my favorite colors and sacrifice for the cause. ;)

MB

Last edited:
Re: Discreet Delivery

ManInBlack said:
Even the inside was discreet. No advertising. The CD ROM was only labeled "SU" for Say Uncle. I hope that answers your question. I’m sure Kathy is available for comment also.
Yes I'm avail for comment! :) It's true. Our packages are so very discreet that even inside the package tells nothing of whats on the video tape or CDROM. We never put advertisment in the packages or give/sell our wonderful customers info to anyone. Honest engine.

Of course, if Tickler in Black ever sprained a finger, I would somehow find the energy to don one of my favorite colors and sacrifice for the cause. ;) MB
Funny you should say that. 48 hours before he had to tickle Robin in the One Young Laugher video he broke (yes thoroughly broke in half) his finger playing football. No! He's stupid and he didn't go to the hospital/doctor. He thinks he's a manly man or something, hehe. It was VERY hard for him to tickle her with the pain. But as usual, he tickled the 'hellacious' out of the girl.

Hi,
I think that tickling such a girl gives enough power to
forget a simple pain in a finger :)
Thank you for the discription on package delivery.
I must try it once, it seems really discreet.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back