• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Secrets of Auther's Camelot P 1 Gwenivier's Torment F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
These are the untold stoes of the legend of King Aurthur's beloved Camelot.. ticklish tales... This story begins as Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table go off on a crusade to find the Holy Grail of tickling- the Feather of Phoenix. the legend is that the Lady of the Lake was held captive by Aries, the God of Laughter and tickled by a feather from the Phoenix, a magical bird with feathers that tickled unbearably. It was told that once Aries finished tickling the Lady of the Lake, he hid the magical feather.

The one who finds the feather will have ticklish power over all of Camelot, even Merlin, the most ticklish of them all.

Lurking in the shadows as the knights rode off was Morgen La fey. She knew all about the Feather of Phoenix and how it would bring power to whom ever had it. She knew the knights were going on a crusade, but she didn't know to where. She knew Gweniveir knew. La Fey also know how ticklish Gwennie was. She was hiding in the woods one afternoon and watched as Sir Lancelot was tickling Gwenivier with a small leaf. He drew the leaf over hoer bodice , which was half opened.La Fey decided that she would use the Spell of Endor on Gwenivier and make her even more ticklish.

Gwenivier was in the castle, looking out the balcony where she suddenly became dizzy and passed out. When she woke up, she was tied to a wooded cross frame, her upper body naked and exposed. She looked around and struggled to get free, but couldn't. Then she heard a raspy voice. "Don't try to struggle my dear Gwenivier." Morgen La Fey was hidden in the shadows of the cell.

She walked out, feathers in hand and stood next to the struggling Gwenivier. Gwenivier looked at her , demanding to know what she wanted. La Fey laughed evilly. "I want to konwm where the knights went on this crusade. Tell me or the consequences will be unbearable .. for you!.. ticklishly unbearable... !!"

Gwenivier shivered at the thought of being tickled. She was already hyper ticklish and Arthur knew it. He loved tickling her and hearing her laugh, but she knew that Morgen La Fey would torture she and exploit her ticklishness.

Gwen turned to wards La Fey. "Merlin will protect me. All I have todo mis call his name and he will appear instantly." Morgan laughed loudly. "Your Merlin and his apprentice can't save you! I have them captive and being tickled as we speak by my henchmen. I must say, I don't know who is more ticklish.. Merlin or that oaf of an apprentice. But now.. I knowhow ticklish you are!
So tell me what I want to know!"

'I will not tell you Morgen La fey!" screamed Gwenivier. Morgan smiled. She fantasized about tickling Gwenivier. She took an eagle's feather and began tickling across Gwenivier's upper chest, making her giggle and thrash around. Then she worked the feather over her pink, erect and very ticklish nipples.

Giggles spiled out of Gwenivier as she wriggled and stretched as the feather touched her ticklish skin. Morgan stopped. "Tell em What I want to know! yelled La Fey. Gwenivier shook her head.

"You stubborn girl! I hold your very life in mu hand!" shouted La Fey. Tears streamed down Gwenivier's fae from all the laughter as she was being tickled She did not answer La Fey as she was overcome with hard, ticklish laughter.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back