• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Membership or Pay Per View?

Membership or Pay Per View

• Membership site

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Pay Per View site

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Which kind of site do most of you prefer.. membership sites or site where you can buy minutes and watch only the videos you want?

good poll

i would be pay per view...cause membership sites can get ridiculous pricey 99% of the time..and your not for sure gonna be satisfied. with ppv, you can start to view something, and if it isnt doin the job or isnt your thing, you can shut it off and not waste any cash.

i wish alot of these sites that have a mixed bag of things would offer ppv..but they dont, hence, they dont get my business unless they have what im lookin for on c4s for a fair price.

I would say pay per view in most cases unless you make the mistake I made and tried the pay per view streaming video available at TicklingParadise2. There the minimum token purchase is $20 and you only have 48 hours to spend those tokens. Since the clips are only about $3 or $4 you better be committed. I have been meaning to post this for a long time after getting burned by this company. I only watched one clip and lost the rest of my money in tokens because the instructions for the use of this site are VAGUE. And no other pay per view will steal your money in this way as you normally can use your purchased time at your leisure. The reason I only watched one clip was because it was ONLY viewable on some teeny tiny screen and there was no ability to fast forward or rewind the clip. I emailed Renee about this...she responded a very long time later. She claimed my email was in her spam folder but I tried to contact their customer service on the same day of my purchase but heard NOTHING from that dept. There was no phone number for customer service and even the email for such was difficult to find...I am guessing they really don't give a shit. FYI

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back