• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First TMF post and story....Lady Stephanie's Rough Day

luvhertoes

Hello all. This is my very first post on TMF. I've kind of lurked from time to time. I'm what you might call a frustrated tickler. I love the idea of tickling women, especially their feet as I've had a foot fetish ever since I can remember. My wife has incredibly sexy feet but HATES to be tickled. I occasionally win out and get to tickle them briefly, but never the way I want to. So, I take out my frustrations by writing tickling stories. Most of what I write will never get posted here, but I thought I'd throw this one up just for the heck of it. It's not complete yet as I haven't quite figured out how I want it to go. I hope you enjoy it. Feedback, is of course greatly apprciated.

Today was to be Lady Stephanie's first day away from the castle in nearly 10 months. 10 long months of serving the Queen and pretending to enjoy all the pretentiousness that surrounds her. 10 Long months of pretending she liked all the other women who surrounded her daily. 10 Long months of pushing off advances from various guards. So as much as she longed to get out of the castle for just one day, she never imagined her first day away would involve 8 hours in a stockade in the public square.

Her horse-drawn carriage ride was nearly over now, With the Square about 300 yards away. Stephanie's stomach was in nots. She couldn't believe having carnal relations with one of the King's henchmen could possibly lead to this. Nobody had warned her that this could happen. So when the Queen told her of her punishment she was in utter disbelief. She begged and pleaded but all the Queen could say was "Leave now or your 8 hours will turn into 12 hours." At precisely 30 minutes before Noon, two guards came to her room to take her to her destination. At least the Queen let her keep some dignity by not having her hands tied behind her like a common criminal. This little bit she was thankful for if only until she got to the square and saw what was awaiting her.

As the horses rounded the corner towards the town square, Stephanie noticed a substantial crowd gathering. "Why are all these people here?" she asked the guard sitting opposite her. "To see you of course," he snickered. "It's not every day that a pretty young lady from the Queen's court makes her way to this part of town." He winked and began to laugh again. "it's not funny," she snapped back. "You two will protect me won't you?" "Of course!" replied the guard.

They pulled up behind a small building with a back door. The guard opened the door and stepped out while the other one knocked on the door. While the two guards at the door talked to each other, the other helped Stephanie down from the carriage. Confused, Stephanie asked "What's going on? I thought I was going to the stockade." "You are," replied to the guard. "Right this way," pointing to the door. The guards walked her into the doorway. It was a small building about 20 feet by 20 feet. Right smack in the middle of the room was the sight she dreaded most. She stared nervously knowing she was about to be locked in this thing for the next 8 hours. "I, I thought this was supposed to be outside." "Oh don't worry, we'll be opening the front door shortly," replied one guard. "This building was built with your type in mind. So if things get out of hand with the crowd we can lock up the doors. Commoners get the one outside. Be thankful for the little things," he said winking at her. Stephanie didn't say a word though she couldn't help but wonder what he meant by things getting out of hand. It was then that one of the guards pulled a key from his ring and began unlocking the pad locks that were on the hand and foot part of the stockade.

"Have a seat please," he said, motioning her forward. Stephanie didn't move. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way," the other guard said. With that, Stephanie moved forward and eased herself onto the table. The hand stocks were directly in front of her, but she kept her hands at her side. "Hands up here please," said the guard pointing to where he wanted them. There were two curved out grooves, each with some soft padding. Stephanie placed her hands as ordered and the guard slowly closed the top part over her wrists. Instinctively, Stephanie tried to pull them back but there was no way she could. The guard locked it. The other 2 guards asjusted the foot stocks back a little so that Stephanie could keep her legs straight and flat on the table. Each grabbed an ankle and placed it on similar padded grooves. While they each held an ankle the other guard closed the top and locked it. "How does that feel?" asked one guard. "Oh just great," Stephanie snapped sarcastically. Then one guard began pulling off her shoes. "What in God's name do you think you are doing?" Stephanie scowled. "Remember, the purpose of this punishment is public humiliation," the guard calmly replied. "But why do these people have to see my feet? I thought they were just going to stand there and throw insults at me all day." "You seem a little tense madam,"" said the guard as he began pulling of her right stocking. "Of course I'm tense you idiot and leave my stockings on!" she snapped. Without response the other guard began taking of the other stocking. "This is crazy!" she yelled. "I am from a wealthy family. This is no way to treat a lady of my stature!" The guards just ignored her and smiled at each other.

Now for the part the guards had been waiting for since they first convinced the Queen that this should be her punishment. See, one of the guards, Robert, had overheard Lady Stephanie in the guard's room with whom she had relations. He heard her laughing hysterically begging the guard to stop tickling her. So, when the Queen consulted with him on a punishment, he knew exactly what to do. "We have about 5 minutes before Noon," said Robert. It is then that we will open the doors for the public to see you. "I have an idea how to ease your tension," he said walking behind her out of view. He quickly came back and held up a long stiff turkey feather. Stephanie's heart began racing. "Wha, what are you going to do?" she asked nervously. He then lowered the feather to her foot and slowly slid it up and down. "Stop that!" Stephanie insisted holding in her laugh. He continued tickling. "Please! she said with a hint of laughter, don't to that." Robert stopped. "You're not ticklish are you my lady?" Robert said sarcastically as he and the other 2 guards began laughing. "No! I just don't like it," said Stephanie flashing back to the night her then secret lover began tickling her wildly. "I'm sure you dont' like it because you are ticklish, this I know for a fact." He then put down the feather on the table. "Let's open the doors," he said to the other guards.

They unlocked the doors and opened them outward. Outside were 2 more guards facing the crowd. Stephanie was a bundle of nerves. Robert stepped out and started speaking to the crowd. "Good day ladies and gentlemen. Today we have a special guest. I present to you Lady Stephanie." He turned and motioned towards her. "Lady Stephanie is here today by order of the Queen. This is her punishment for having carnal relations with one of the King's guards. Lady Stephanie will be here for 8 hours today. There is to be no physical harm to Lady Stephanie. You may speak to her but you may not hit her, spit on her or throw anything at her. Those who disobey the rules will face consequences. Now please form an orderly line and the guards will let you up here 2 at a time. Oh and one other thing," Robert paused for dramatic affect looking back at the captive Lady. Stephanie looked on nervously. "Lady Stephanie is rather ticklish. So, you may spend some time tickling her while you are here." With that, the crowd began cheering. Stephanie scowled at the guard. The guards then motioned the first 2 men in line to move forward.

"Here." Robert handed one man a feather. "Have at it." While the one man stood and watched the other began tickling Stephanie's right foot. "Is my lady ticklish?" he hasked watching her foot flail. Stephanie refued to speak. She was concentrating on holding back her laughter. The man sensed this and began tickling beneath her toes. Stephanie tried to clench her foot, but he grabbed it and continued to tickle. It was no use, she could no longer hold it in. "Staaaaahp!" she begged giggling. The second man now stepped up and began tickliing with his nails and Stephanie's worst nightmare had begun.
For 5 minutes the men tickled non stop. Stephanie buckled with laughter begging for them to stop. The guards signaled the men to stop. He them motioned the next 2 up. Stephanie was greatful for the momentary break. Much of the same occurred for the first hour. 5-10 minutes of hell followed by about a 30 second break. It was utterly torturous and humiliating and Stephanie couldn't fathom sitting through this for another 7 hours.

At the beginning of the second hour 2 young men and a woman stepped up. The girl whispered something into the guard's ear. He shook his head in approval and let the 3 of them approach the captive. The girl showed Stephanie her long finger nails and then kneeled down where Stephanie couldn't see her and began running those long nails up and down both feet. While she worked her feet the other 2 quickly moved into their positions, one behind Stephanie and the other at her knees. "What are you doing?" she asked in a panic. "Oh, we thought we'd go at ya at some other angles," said the one in front of her. And with that he dug his hands in just above her knees causing her to let a big scream. "Guards! you can't let them do this to me," but they just stood and watched. Then the one behind her dug into her ribs causing her whole body to jolt. Now all 3 were tickling her fast and furious with no letting up. The girl worked in between Stephanie's toes, alternating with the feather and her long nails. The one behind her now worked her underarms. Stephanie was laughing so hard that tears were now coming down her face. She was sure their 5 minutes had to be up, but the guards weren't saying anything. They just stood, arms folded and smiling. Suddenly the man behind her started tickling her neck! She screamed "This is crazy! Please get away from me!" but that only caused them to tickle harder. After about another 5 mintues the guard told them to stop. As they were leaving one of them promised they'd be back later...

Welcome to the TMF, luvhertoes, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fine story, I do hope that there is more of it to come. :D

good story. You have talent. I notice this was posted six months ago. I hope you're still here, on the Forum.

If the tale you've posted up to this point is as far as your inspiration took you, start fresh with another story.

I look forward to reading your work.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back