• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heckedy Peg (Prologue)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Heckedy Peg sat in the living room of her large cottage. She was raised a witch, and had experimented with spells and chants her whole life. She was tall, standing over six feet tall and was somewhat on the chunky side. The fifty five year old witch was starting to really show how much she had aged. Her skin was wrinkling, and her hair was turning gray. The only solution was for her to find young children, and drain them of their energy by making them laugh. To make them laugh, she tickled them and absorbed their giggles which would make her younger. She had finally came out up with the spell to make that possible, and tonight she would suck the energy from children and make herself young again. Outside a small town, in England, called Hawshead, there lived a single widowed mother who had two children. There wasn’t another child for miles, and Heckedy Peg knew that would be her best bet. The mother worked all day long, so she could easily go in and kidnap the children. Dressing in her long black cloak, she exited her cottage and walked from the Forest of Dean, to collect her prizes.

Kate Littleton, single mother of two, got ready for work. She had fixed her two children lunch and had eaten a light meal herself. Kate was thirty four years old, stood 5”8”, had long blonde hair and worked as a ballet teacher in Hawshead. Dressing in her pink tunic, with her dark gray thigh high stockings, she slipped her knee length denim skirt over her dancing outfit. Then she tied her blonde hair in a bun and laced her ballet slippers. Walking downstairs to the living room, she approached her two children, Joanna and Peter, who were twelve year old twins.

“Alright you two, I’ll be home at five, so if you need anything, just ask Mrs. Shaw”?
Mrs. Shaw was their elderly neighbor. “Don’t spend all day watching the telly, and don’t spoil your dinner, but there is sponge cake and tea on the stove if you want some in a bit”.

“Sure Mum agreed Peter, thanks”.

“We promise to be good Mum added Joanna, what time will you be home”?

“About the usual time said Kate, about five thirty”.

She kissed both children on their cheeks and then grabbed her coat before walking out the front door.

Two hours later…

“C’mon you wanker, you’ve seen Star Wars twenty five times already protested Joanna.

“That’s bollocks shot back Peter, I’ve only seen it eight or nine times, alright”.

“Well you jolly well don’t need to see it a tenth time insisted Joanna. Although I do fancy Mark Hamil, he is bloody gorgeous. I wish I was eighteen so I could be old enough to shag him rotten”.

”Watch your tongue madam cried Peter, don’t let Mum hear you talking like that”.

But Joanna shrugged it off and they watched Star Wars for a bit until turned off the television set.

“What the hell spat Peter, it’s getting to the part where Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader have their lightsaber fight”.

“Mum told us to not watch the telly all day reminded Joanna, let’s go play hide and seek”.

Peter shrugged and nodded, an outside game could be fun. And living in the country side was the perfect place to find all sorts of hiding spots. He covered his eyes and counted to twenty, while Joanna went to go hide. Little did he know that he was being watched from afar.

“Ready or not, here I come” announced Peter.

He searched all around their backyard and then started to head into the woods.

“Oh Peter, Peter”.

Peter turned around, expecting to see someone behind him, but there was no one. He shrugged and continued searching for his sister.

“Peter, Peter, come out to play”.

Now Peter knew he wasn’t hearing things, that voice wasn’t just inside his head. He turned around but there was still no one there. But then when he faced forward, he saw a tall, big round woman cloaked in black. Joanna was standing right next to her. Then Peter felt his feet shuffling forward against his will, and he began to follow the woman as she walked through the woods.

“I’m home called Kate, as she entered the house, are you two tykes ready to eat supper”?

Removing her coat, she hung it up on the rack and went into the living room. Sitting on the sofa, she began to untie her ballet slippers. Once they were off, she started to rub her tired stocking feet, due to the fact she had been teaching ballet steps all afternoon.

“Peter, Joanna, come on down here, you cheeky buggers” she called with a hint of humor to her voice.

Then there was a knock at her door, and she went to answer it. Opening the door, she saw Mrs. Shaw standing on her doorstep.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Katherine apologized Mrs. Shaw, but I felt that I should tell you that your children are not home, they went with a big woman earlier today, and they haven’t come back yet”.

“A big woman echoed Kate, what did she look like”?

“I couldn’t tell you explained Mrs. Shaw, but she was wearing a black cloak and she was heading in the direction to The forest of Dean”.

“Okay said Kate, thank you, Mrs. Shaw, I shall go after them and then tan their hides when I get them home”.

“My pleasure said Mrs. Shaw, have a good night”.

Kate closed the door and shook her head. Those naughty children knew better than to leave their yard. Going upstairs, she decided to change clothes and put on something warmer than her dancing outfit. She finally settled on an orange wool sweater, kept her stockings on, but threw on a pair of thick burgundy socks over them. Then she put on her brown hiking boots, and laced them up. Putting her green coat back on, she grabbed a torch light and headed for the Forest of Dean.

Next part will have tickling, not to worry though, the children are just bait, so to speak

sounds enticing. i bet kate's feet are pretty smelly after dancing in tights all day.

re Heckedy Peg

Phew ! smelly sheer nylon feet, "all the better to tickle, dear" He he hee

Thanks dudes, glad you like it so far. Tomorrow I will post the next part, just about done, but alas I need sleep. Cheers!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back