• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghostbusters The Next Generation (part 3, **/FFM

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Heckedy Peg and Black Widow part 6 will be next!

Richard, Jake, and David sat at the conference table, drinking coffee while they waited for Amanda and Jane to suit up. Soon enough, Amanda came sliding down the pole in her tan Ghostbuster uniform. Like the one’s worn by the guys, the Ghostbuster logo was on the arm of the suit, and she wore gray gym socks with the standard black combat boots. Jane came sliding down next in her dark brown uniform, which was Peter Venkman’s old uniform before he quit. Jane wore black combat boots like everyone else, but with thick tan wool socks instead of the standard gray. The two girls joined the guys as they planned their strategy.

“Okay began Richard, now that we know we’re dealing with trolls, we need to figure out two game plans. One, figure out how they got here. And two, figure out how to get them back to where they came from”.

“Well I definetly picked up high readings coming from that mansion answered Amanda, so the source is there for sure. I’d say a stake out is in order, in case the trolls come back”.

“Sounds good agreed Jake, but they’re not ghosts, so how can we trap them? I mean, our area of expertise is ghouls and vapors, not fairy tale creatures who have tea with the Mad Hater and the Cheshire Cat”.

“Alright Jake, since you’re so smart, why don’t you tell us how we can stop them said Amanda defensively, a little offended that he would mock her after what she just went through.

“Aw come on, Amanda, I’m just pointing out the obvious shot Jake, what do you want from me”?

“Alright enough said Richard sharply, can we try to get along please. I’m afraid Jake is right, these are trolls and not spooks, therefore our proton packs can only cause little effect on them”.

“So what do we do then, asked David, do you have a plan, Rich”?

“Well, David, I like to think that I always have a plan said Richard with a small grin, even if I don’t know it right away”.

“Is there any way we can just lead them back to where they came from and just seal up the dimension or whatever they came from asked Jane.

The other four Ghostbusters looked at Jane like she was Einsten, almost in disbelief that a shopaholic city girl could come up with an idea like that.

“Brilliant crowed Richard, just brilliant, well done Jane”!

“Yeah sis agreed David, nicely done”.
“Well, how about we get something to eat and then split up across town suggested Jake.

“No argued Amanda, our best chance is to stay together, the five of us can take on three trolls that clearly have no weapons against us.

“True agreed Richard, but we can cover more ground if we travel in pairs. Jane, you and Jake take the Vapor Voyager and scan from the sky. Amanda, you and David take Ecto and scan the streets. In the meantime, I’m going to consult Egon’s journal, because I seem to recall a similar situation that he experienced back in the day”.

One hour later….

David drove Ecto, while Amanda rode shotgun. He loved the fact that he got to drive, being that Richard and Jake usually drove. Although, he hadn’t flown the Voyager yet, but he was practicing on the simulator, back at Central. David may have been the youngest, but he was certainly good at fixing the proton packs, and helping save money on a mechanic when Ecto needed some repairs and oil changes. Another part of this assignment was being with Amanda, because he had a crush on her since he was in 7th grade and she was a senior in high school. He had worked on a school play in high school, manning the lights and sound for Damn Yankees, and that’s how he met Amanda.
Although she was five years older than him, he didn’t care, age was irrelevant to him. He was so overjoyed at seeing Amanda in her state of undress at the mansion.

“So Amanda, are you hungry, would you like me to run you by Arby’s offered David.

“Sure, sweetie said Amanda smiling at him, are you hungry too”.

“Yeah admitted David, I sure am”.

“Good, because I’d hate to have you drive all the way to Arby’s on account of me scoffed Amanda with a wink.

“Oh, I don’t mind said David, you were always nice to me when I was in Junior High”.

”Well, you were a sweet boy replied Amanda, and you still are”.

David wanted to jump out of the car, and do Snoopy dances. It wasn’t everyday that he had a date with his dream girl, being a Ghostbuster was a risky, yet rewarding job at the same time.

Up in the Vapor Voyager, things weren’t so nice….

Jake was tired of soaring around the sky, and was feeling quite hungry. Right now, Burger King sounded better than scanning for strange creatures. He brought the Voyager down and then began to look for a safe place to land.
“You gotta be kidding me said Jane with disbelief, how can you think about eating at a time like this”?

“Look Calimity Jane, I need to eat or else I’m going to die of starvation insisted Jake, if you stop acting like a skank, I’ll share my fries with you”.

“Oh, how romantic said Jane with sarcasm, buy me dinner and we’re square, deal”!

“Done said Jake, but I decide on how much I spend on you”.

“Whatever said Jane bored, just get me something to eat, ya jerk”.

Jake landed the Voyager in the seven acre yard on his parent’s propery, they were down in Vegas for the weekend, so he knew they wouldn’t mind or even know. Then he radioed Ecto and told David that he wanted to place an order.

Twenty five minutes later, the four of them were eating fast food and drinking soda. As they finished their meal, Richard radioed in on them.

“Hey Rich said Jake picking up the radio, you hungry, we saved ya some fries”.

“No thanks came Richard’s voice, but I have figured out a way to stop these trolls once and for all, get back to headquarters as soon as possible”.

David drove Ecto back to the city, with the rest of his team. Jake took the Voyager back to Central, while Jane and Amanda accompanied David. But on their way back, they noticed someone had broken into Payless Shoes.

“Wait, David, stop cried Jane, go back to Payless”.

“Now isn’t the best time to indulge yourself with new shoes, Jane” said David jokingly.

“No, I’m not talking about shoe shopping said Jane, those trolls could be in there. After all they do have foot fetishes, and they wanted to steal my shoes she added with a slight sniffle.

“She’s right noted Amanda, the PKE is off the charts, they are definetly within five hundred feet of us”.

“Alright then said David, let’s get em”!

He parked the car and the three of them got out, strapping on their proton packs. Carrying their proton blasters in hand, they wandered into the shoe store. Crouching down as they wandered in, they instantly hid behind shoe racks to camoflauge themselves, which wasn’t hard considering that the store was dark.

“Pst, I can hear them in the back whispered Jane, they’re in the storeroom”.

“Makes sense whispered Amanda, that’s where all the shoe sizes are”.

“Let’s move in suggested David, and fry their asses”.

David started to head towards the back, but Amanda stopped him.

“No, we have to take them by surprise, blindside them she whispered urgently

And we have to draw them out added Jane, how can we do that”?

"We have to create a diversion to draw them out, but there's no way they'll come out if they see us armed."

"So one of us distract them after removing our proton pack, damn, we might as well take everything off".

Amanda looked at Jane and made eye contact with her when she said that. Jane noticed and immediately started shaking her head.

"No way, am I stripping down after what those pervs almost did to me she insisted.

"We have a better way of drawing them out if one of us is sitting here in our undergarments. Since they're two males involved, it's got to be either me or you, Jane".

"You do it since it's your idea said Jane, live dangerously Amanda.

"Well, you have a nicer body than I do, they'll notice you more".

"Great, so I lose by default because I have bigger boobs moaned Jane.

"How about we flip a coin suggested David, tails for Amanda, heads for Jane".

The girls nodded and watched as David flipped a coin, and caught it in his hand.

The coin landed on tails, Amanda lost.

"Shit whispered Amanda, now I'm bait".

"Yeah, master bait snickered Jane, now strip already".

“I am, give me a minute, will you".

Amanda sat in the desk chair, and unlaced her boots. Then she tugged them off and they hit the floor with a two thuds. Then she peeled off her gray socks and tossed them next to her boots.

"Go, hide over there, I hear them coming".

Amanda unzipped her Ghostbuster uniform and let it fall to her ankles, then she stepped out of it. Now all she had on, were her white bra and navy panties. She hopped up on the counter, and laid on her side, while using her elbow to keep her head propped up. Within seconds, the trolls began to come out of the storeroom.

“I got six pairs of of red stiletto heels said Gretchen proudly.

”Big deal, sis said Shorty, I got ten pairs of this Nike design.

“Ha snorted Button, I got both ya beat, I got three pairs of Hush puppies, five pair of Air Walks, and four pair of Rockports”.

“Hey there, you trolls remember me called Amanda.

The trolls instantly dropped their sacks containing the stolen shoes, and their gaze shifted all the way to the front of the store, seeing Amanda striking a sexy pose. Their jaws hit the ground as well, metaphorically speaking.

“It’s the blonde brownie said Shorty in disbelief, what’s she doing here”?

“Sorry to interrupt your shopping said Amanda, but I couldn’t stop thinking about what you three did to my body today, and I was wondering if you could do it again”.

“Of course cried Button with enthusiasm, you mean you like us”.

“Like you, hell sugar, I love the way your hands feel on my body said Amanda seductively. When I heard you were in here, I couldn’t wait to get my clothes off”.

She hopped down as the trolls got closer, and sat in the clerk’s chair, with her feet propped up. Amanda wiggled her toes at the trolls, as if inviting the trolls to play with them.

“I could sure go for a foot massage right now, those boots just kill my poor feetsies pouted Amanda, which one of you would like to have the honor.

The three trolls all scrambled at once to get their paws on Amanda’s naked feet. But they kept fighting and bickering, and even started smacking each other. Which gave Amanda the chance to jump from the chair, grab her proton blaster and signal for Jane and David.

“Sorry, perverts, but this girl has high standards about who massages her pretty peds cried Amanda, now blast them”!

The three Ghostbusters blasted the shocked and surprised trolls, their proton beams knocking them all the way back to the storeroom and blasting them out through the wall as Amanda had anticipated. Seizing her cell phone, she contacted Richard to tell them the news.

“Excellent, don’t let them leave, Jake and I are on our way. Also there’s a disturbance over in the park, two class four vapors are terrorizing the citizens”.

“We’ll be right over she said, unless you want us to wait for you”.

“Sure said Richard, we’ll be right over”.

Amanda hung up her phone and quickly put her uniform and boots back on, feeling quite exposed, in public no less.

“My guess is that they’re in the alley now said Jake, let’s give’m another zap with our proton packs.

“No protested Jane, we wait for them to make the next move”.

The three waited, proton blasters in tow, until Jake and Richard arrived.

“Alright said Richard, let’s get them”.

Walking to the alleyway, the five Ghostbusters were shocked to find no traces of the trolls.

“I guess they ran off said Jake, dammit”!

“Oh well shrugged Richard, let’s head to the park”.

The Ghosbusters arrived at Central Park and sure enough, they saw two big green ghosts terrorizing the people of New York. Parent’s clutched their children’s hands and ushered them out of the park, and some of them cried.

“Alright said Richard, Jake and Jane come with me on the left, David you and Amanda take the right”.

They spread out and blasted away at the ghosts, which easily dodge the proton beams with ease. A businesswoman, talking on her cell phone suddenly became aware of the ghost’s presence and tried to make a break for it. One of the ghosts knocked her down and she groaned in agony.

“Hey cried Richard, it’s Beth”.

Beth was their accountant. She stood 5”9” and had red hair. She groaned as she felt the green ghost pluck off her heel and start tickling her stocking foot.

“Ahahahahahhahahhaa someone HELP she shouted between laughs, MAKE HIM STAHAHHAAP”!

Jane rushed over and blasted at the ghost, who zoomed over her and then came at her from behind and tickled her sides.

“Ehehehheheheheheee, not more tickling she protested while trying to get out of the ghost’s grasp.

Beth crawled over to grab her shoe but then felt her stocking foot being picked up by the other green ghost who lifted her off the ground and started to tickle her foot. Beth tittered and giggled, and cried for help. But the Ghostbusters couldn’t do anything, because otherwise they’d hit Beth. Jane managed to get away from the ghost, who ran over to Richard and started attacking his midsection.

“Haahhahahhahahahahah dammit he cried, shot this ahahhahahhahaha ghost will ya”!

Then the ghost charged picked him up and tickled him some more. Then Richard felt the spook unstrap his proton pack. The companion ghost came whizzing over and started to remove his boot. Once his boot came off, the ghost tore off his sock and tickled Richard’s barefoot.

“AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA PLEAAASE, I BEG YOOHOOOHOOU he roared.

“We just can’t beat this tickle rap, can we stated Jane.

"Awwww, Richy boy has ticklish feets teased Amanda smiling.

Richard tried to shoot her a dirty look, but his facial expression from being tickled was masking his irritation. The ghost kept tickling his foot while his companion who held Richard was tickling his armpits.

Soon the ghost grew tired of Richard and set him down. Then they ran back to Beth and started tearing through her clothes. Beth fought and kicked, but soon she found herself in her undergarments. She tried to cover herself, but the ghosts tickled her pits, stomach, ribs, feet, and knees. She looked like a little girl throwing a tantrum, more like a tickle tantrum though.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH EHEHEHEHEHEAAAHAHAH WILL YOU FUCKING GET THEM OFF ME, SHOOOT THEEEEMEMEEEHEHEHEEE PLEASE!

“Darn retorted Jake, torn between our duty to New York’s citizens and the enjoyment of watching our accountant getting tickled in her underwear, decisions, decisions”.

Amanda smacked him upside his head, to which Jake gave her a confused look.

“We gotta do something before they make her wet her panties” she said to Richard.

“Yeah, it’s already bad enough that she’s half naked observed David, we don’t want our accountant to be double humiliated”.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA HEEEELP MEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE wailed Beth, as both ghosts picked her up by her ankles and tickled her naked soles with both of their vapor hands.

Richard noticed a candy bar in David’s front pocket, and quickly grabbed it, an idea hatched in his head. Tearing off part of the wrapper, he held it up for the ghosts to see.

“Hey ya ugly green spuds, I bet ya can’t catch me” he challenged.

Richard took off running while waving the candy bar like a flare, and the ghosts forgot about their new tickle toy and began to chase him. But as soon as Beth was dropped in the grass, the Ghostbusters fired at them, trapping them in their proton beams. That gave Richard the chance to activate the new and improved Ghostbuster trap which was operated by remote control. Activating the control, the trap raced around like a remote control car until it was right under the ghosts, then the trap opened and sucked them down into it. Then the trap closed up and the Ghostbusters were relieved.

”Alright, great work team crowed Richard, now let’s head back to headquarters and come up with a game plan concerning the trolls”.

Beth covered her upper body with her expensive suit coat, and then found her heels where the ghosts had thrown them. Jane gave her a sympathetic look and went over to put her arm around the redhead.

“Come on Beth, we’ll take you back with us and loan you some of our clothes”.

“Thank you muttered Beth, this is too embarrassing. Let’s hurry up and get out of here before any more of my clients see me”.

"I don't know, Beth retorted Jake, I'd say five of your clients seeing you like this is embarassing enough. Although I used to have a crush on you, so seeing your underwear preference is kind of a dream come true for me" he added with a chuckle.

Beth picked up her shoes in one hand and used her other to punch Jake in the arm, hard. As Jake rubbed his arm, he looked down at Beth's size nine feet, which were slightly dirty being that she was walking on grass in her bare feet.

"In addition to being barefoot in the park added David, I'd say you could use a pedicure, don't tell me you can't afford one with all the money you make".

Beth slapped David across the face, to which the teenager looked away, and felt a tear slide down.

"I don't get pedicures because my feet are really ticklish, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW bellowed Beth, as her Irish temper started to take over.

David felt more tears roll down his cheek, and Beth realized that she hurt the poor kid.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you so hard said Beth softly, as she hugged David. "Don't cry, Aunty Beth is sorry"!

David hugged her back, and then flashed a "you lose" smile at Jake, followed by a wink. Jake smirked and gave the younger Ghostbuster the finger.

Then Beth let go of David, put her heels on and followed the Ghostbusters into Ecto, and all six of them headed back th Ghostbuster Central.

To be continued.....

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back