• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

D&D 3rd Edition Nymphology Excerpts

mirthgoblin

TMF Regular
So, I’m honestly not sure how mainstream this is, but I’ve got a copy of Encylopaedia Arcane’s Nymphology: Blue Magic, and it contains a few references that might be of interest to ticklophiles in its description of the Plane of Lust

It reads, “The plane of lust is relatively benign, only the further reaches become threatening, with the chances of spanking, rough horseplay, and tickling increasing only as you head deeper and deeper into the plane.”

I’m surprised they made an active mention of tickling as one of the dangers of the plane.

Another description of interest, without an actual tickling mention is part of the Nymph Forests…

“Further into the plane some of the forests take on a darker aspect, covered with vines that make good ropes, tree roots that tangle feet or could hold them in place, trees with bark like soft leather, and fruit just the right size for a ball-gag.”

It’s the “tangle feet or could hold them in place” that catches my attention. Sounds rather similar to the tickle plants found in many stories and drawings.

So, anyone want to take a trip with me to the Plane of Lust?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back