• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

JJ82277

jj82277

When I was…
A young boy…
My Father
Took Me…
into the city…
To see a…
Marching band….

He said: Son when
You Grow up…
Would you be…
The Savior
Of the broken…
The beaten…
And the DAMNED!

Hi, My name is John. And this is the story of my life… Well more or less.

When I was born… God blessed me with a curse. A very special curse. No matter what I do… no matter how hard life is… no matter what I loose… I see everything… and everyone… as they were meant to be!

This has been the source of my life’s great sorrow. Imagine… to see the potential of the whole world while fully immersed in it’s iniquity. Feeling the constant disappointment as a world of wonders repays your hope with it’s cruelty. To carry the hate of so many generations past as so many hopeless few reject their own potential…

This is my gift… this is my curse. To be filled with the radiant sunshine of a lost horizon shouting desperately to the clouds of all the glorious marvels within our grasp only to be labeled as a zealot beset with inordinate optimism or childish enthusiasm… Imagining the deep sea of the earth’s perfection only to be gifted with the spit of bitter disdain from all it’s inhabitants…

Through all my time on this earth there has only been one thing to give me comfort in the face of all life’s trials… It is the smiles on their faces… Even sometimes at my expense… To know that one day…. Even for a second I gave someone JOY. To see the gentle flicker of hope while they stare lost in their own perfect reflection in my tearing eyes as I weep for the world that I have loved so long… I don’t wish that it would go away… I just wish that I was strong enough to consumes the worlds pain in my breaking heart… Even if only for an instance, if they could all see themselves as I see them it would be worth the sum total of my very existence…. One heart dies, but an entire world truly lives… “FAIR TRADE!”

But my work is not without just wage… for my faith in all mankind is the foundation for my faith in her! All the beauty, all the patience, love, kindness, intellect, and sweet essence that I envision for this world manifest in my own sweet angel a gift for my personal sacrifice… to this day I can not fully imagine what her face will look like, what her voice will sound like, the touch of her skin or the kiss of her hair but I know that she exists. I know that she’s out there… and in her deep piercing eyes… maybe…. Just maybe… ONE DAY I might see my own reflection-the man that I could be-lost in her loving arms once again…

JJ.

Welcome!!:toast: I'm very new here also, but you seem very nice =) You look very handsome in your suit. I hope you have fun here as much as I am! :D

Welcome!!:toast: I'm very new here also, but you seem very nice =) You look very handsome in your suit. I hope you have fun here as much as I am! :D

thank you dove, and you seem quite nice yourself.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back