• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocksvill Part 4 part 1

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Well, here we are again. The forth part of the “Welcome to Stocksvill” series. Now, those of you who are new to the site are going to probably say, “Forth part?”. Those who have been around however are probably going to say “What the fuck took so long?”.

Lol, can’t say I can blame anybody for either reaction. However, for those who are curious as to why it took so long for the forth installment in the series to come, I can give an explanation for that at least.

When I first started the stocksvill series, it was a long time ago. All the way back in 2001, the first part was posted. How this series came to be is a rather interesting tail that I shal begail you with, though I’m certain that there are those who have heard this story before.

Myself, Noeyes, and Marauder, all writers whose work you can find on the TMF and MTJ I believe, were all having a little discussion on ether tickling, religion, or probably both, when somebody came up with the idea to have a little competition between the three of us to do a story that mixed the two. My submission was the Stocksvill series.

I made two parts to what I have planned for a four part series. I’m not sure exactly why I stopped after the second part. If I had to guess, I would say something shiny caught my eye and I got distracted. I’m bad for that, particularly when I was younger. So, the Stocksvill series got put on hold for a while, which ended up being till 2008.

Come 2008 I was contacted out of the blue by MTJ who had praise for my work. Apparently someone on Tickletheater had made a “Series that were never finished” thread and my series was mentioned in it. By chance, I little while previous I had been absently plucking away at the unfinished third part in the series. This was enough to convince me to sit down and finish the series.

So, after I think a few months I finished the third part. It was about two thirds larger then the other previous parts, and I was pretty happy with how it turned out, as I was able to make a lot more character development in this part then I had bothered with the other two parts. Once it was up, I began to work on the forth part after taking a few weeks off to let my mind run over things. It was then that something happened.

I realized just how much I liked this series, and how the characters were growing in my mind, and believe me when I say growing. If this series works how I would like it to work, it will span the life of the four main characters from the age of 18/19 to possibly the age of 30, though time will tell. I can tell you though that at this point, the story will take them to the age of 25.

Because of all of this, I realized that my initial start to the series was less then satisfactory. Originally the story had been aimed at only being a four part series. However, as things stand now, it’s probably going to have a dosen more parts or so, and that’s not including the breaking down of parts, like how I broke down part three into two parts and will probably break part three down into three parts. I know, I know, confusing isn’t it?

Because of this though, I needed to reinvent the Stocksvill series, but still keep it all relevant and fitting together. Hence we have part 4. This part is, in more then a few ways, the reinvention of the series. It still very closely follows the other three parts, mixing the same day between the four characters, but it goes considerably more into detail of the characters, customs, and places of Stocksvill. In essence, I’m trying to create a living, breathing town, with its own living breathing inhabitants.

I would also like to take a moment to give thanks to MTJ and Ace Riley, possibly two of the biggest fans of the series who always give me responses I can’t wait to see, Magicshoes, who made the initial thread that got me pretty much back in the game, and RedMage for taking the time and effort to edit my story. Without further delay, here is the first part. Enjoy!

Oh, and here are some links for the previous parts

Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter One
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=2969
Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter Two
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1543
Welcome to Stocksvill Chapter Three
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=120653

Stocksvill chapter 4

6:30 AM

“Thirty-two…thirty-three…” Gloria lay on the floor, doing crunches. It wasn’t easy looking like her. Being a head cheerleader wasn’t an easy job. A lot of people looked at her and just assumed she was born this way.

Of course, there was some truth to that. Gloria had been blessed with her mother’s genes. She was attractive, athletic, and had developed a rather impressive pair of D-cup breasts that had gotten more than a few boys' attention. They weren’t as impressive as her mother, Dawns, DD-cup breasts, but they could still get bigger, and even if they didn’t they still looked pretty damn good on her frame.

Dawn also worked out in the little gym they had set up in the basement of their home. She wasn’t as regular as she used to be, but while Gloria had been growing up Dawn had gotten Gloria up every morning starting at the age of eight to work out together. It had been something akin to mother daughter bonding time, and Dawn had bestowed upon Gloria the drive and habits of staying fit and sculpting one's body.

It had been one of the few good parenting traits that Dawn possessed. Not that Dawn was a bad mother. Gloria would never think that. But, certainly there were…things that grated on Gloria.

Gloria had what most would call “The Cool Parent.” Perhaps it was because of the death of her father, or perhaps not. Gloria could barely remember her father, he had died while she was so young. Whatever the case though, Dawn seemed to decide that she would be not only a mother, but one of Gloria’s “friends” as well. This of course made Dawn the “Cool Parent” in Gloria's circle of friends.

And without a doubt, there were perks that came with that. For example, when Mandy, Alicia, Rod, and herself had a few drinks, Dawn was cool with it. Hell, she had even gotten them some bottles once or twice, and all her friends knew that if one of them wanted to get smashed, and avoid the consequences of going home drunk, they could spend the night over at Gloria’s house, and Dawn would cover for them. Of course, that coverage didn’t go for all her friends, just Rod, Mandy, and Alicia. Though, if Gloria had asked nicely enough Dawn would probably cover for one of her other friends as well.

Oh course, there were downsides to having the “Cool Parent” as well. One of them being that Dawn had a tendency to act very young, either because she was trying to fit in with Gloria's friends or because that was her personality, Gloria wasn’t sure. Dawn had the ability to speak like a sage one moment, and behave like a child the next. However, borrowing Gloria’s clothing and listening to Gloria’s music was just the icing on the cake. There were other things that really chapped Gloria’s ass.

“Speaking of which…” Gloria finished up her crunches at ninety and hopped on the running machine. She cranked it up so she was at a nice even run, setting it up to increase in intervals every 2.5 minutes.

There was the time, for example, when Gloria and Dawn had gone to Toronto and ended up stopping at a bar for some food. Well, as it happened, the bar was having a wet T-shirt competition that night, and surprise, surprise, Dawn had entered. She had won too. Dawn even got a small trophy of a woman’s bust and a picture of her wearing a white T-shirt soaked through so you could see her nipples sticking through to prove it. Dawn had of course placed both in the trophy case in the living room, which always led to no small degree of embarrassment whenever Gloria showed off her athletics trophies.

Gloria could understand, at least to some degree, why her mother was proud about winning. Dawn was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women in Stocksvill. One of the top five even. And no doubt the hottest in the church, save perhaps Victoria, but that wasn’t really fair to her mother. Victoria had a certain something about her. This, plus her incredible looks, and her mannerism, made her the most attractive woman in Stocksvill.

However, once you got out of Stocksvill, there was a whole new world out there. And suddenly Dawn wasn’t as high on the food chain. Gloria could definitely see why her mother would be so proud of her accomplishment outside of the sleepy little hamlet of Stocksvill that was known as home. But she definitely didn’t have to put up the picture of her with her tits soaked and her nipples sticking out a mile and a half on display for everybody to see.

Like Rod, for example. Despite trying to remain angry at her mother, Gloria couldn’t help smile a bit at the image of Rod. Her interest in him didn’t really make a lot of sense. Sure, he was a nice enough guy, and had been her friend for like forever, and one of her best friends, at that. But he also didn’t really fit into the clique she belonged to, that being the Jocks, and the same clique Alicia was in. Rod seemed to be the odd man out in that particular department. Hell, even Mandy had what would be considered the “Nerd Clique” to hang with at school. Rod didn’t fit in any particular clique at school, which meant that, socially, he didn’t even show up in the hierarchy that was high school.

And yet he knew things about her that no other guy knew. Like she wet the bed until she was seven. Or that she loved Barry White music. That her favorite color was sky blue. That she couldn’t eat with chopsticks to save her life, but always tried anyway whenever they were at a Chinese place, until she got frustrated, threw the chopsticks on the floor, and asked for a fork.

He knew her fears, like she’d never get out of this town, something she had seemed to want to do since she was little. She wasn’t sure how she'd make it, but she didn’t want to get stuck here, working as a secretary for the furniture factory or something like that for the rest of her life. It wasn’t like Stocksvill was a bad place. It just lacked any real reason for her to stay.

But knowing all of that and being a nice guy had never made Rod into anything more than a good friend. Gloria knew what did though. She remembered exactly when Rod went from being a very good friend to something else. Something special and precious to her.
Gloria had been 15, almost 16, and had gone to a bush party. Mandy couldn’t show up, and Alicia, never a big partier, had declined. Rod however was more than happy to go. When they had gotten to the party, Gloria set about drinking an ungodly amount of beer. This resulted in her becoming very drunk very quickly. In less than an hour she was totally wasted.

Even at the tender age of 15, Gloria had been rather attractive and well developed, so it wasn’t surprising that in her inebriated state, one of the larger senior guys at the party tried to pick her up, and no doubt wanted to fuck her in the woods a short distance from the party. And to Gloria, at that point, it didn’t seem like such a bad idea. He was after all a rather handsome and muscular male, part of the football team, and all that beer had left her feeling more than a little horny. What could be the harm?

It was then that Rod came to her rescue. He had been mingling in the party, as best he could, when he saw what was happening and quickly interceded. Of course, this did not set well with the football player, and after several minutes , Rod was delivered a black eye courtesy of a rather large fist attached to that jock.

Given the huge differences in size, Rod didn’t have a chance in the fight, but he stood his ground. Fortunately for Rod it was at just that moment that the police arrived, causing the teenagers to go scurrying into the surrounding woods like rats abandoning a sinking ship. Rod had taken a firm grip of Gloria’s hand and led her through the woods (no easy feat given how drunk she was), and back to her house.
Dawn was not home that night, having gone to Barrie for one reason or another. So Rod had taken Gloria to her bedroom and put her to bed. Gloria for her part had stubbornly demanded that Rod sleep in her bed with her. Rod had politely declined, but Gloria just kept getting out of the bed until Rod finally conceded and slipped into the bed with her.

Gloria was still drunk and horny though, and for the next hour she made multiple passes at Rod, ranging from gently pressing herself against him, to trying to kiss him, to finally reaching over and giving his crotch a squeeze. This seemed to be the last straw for Rod, and he gave her an ultimatum. Either she settled down and went to sleep, or he’d leave. Gloria agreed to be good, though she did cuddle up with him before falling asleep. She decided she’d properly thank Rod in the morning, and in Gloria’s mind, properly thanking Rod entailed either a blow job, or a full mount.

Come morning though, she was too busy throwing up to do much thanking at all. Rod had spent his morning babysitting her, holding her hair and rubbing her back in a soothing manner while she threw up, and getting her water and toast once she was able to hold anything down.
It was at that point that Gloria had developed feelings for Rod. When she truly realized what type of man he was. Almost any guy she knew at the time would have either bedded her in an instant or simply left her to her suffering, as she rightly deserved. Rod hadn’t though, and he never spoke a word of it to Mandy or Alicia, or even chastised Gloria for it, who already felt bad enough about Rod getting his black eye. She truly realized how special a man Rod was. And she hoped that he would come to feel about her the way she felt about him.

But he hadn’t. Gloria’s face darkened as she cranked the machine up several notches so she was now sprinting to keep up with it. And Gloria blamed that fact on her mother. Rod had almost always had a case of puppy love when it came to Dawn -- something, in all fairness, that Gloria hadn’t cared much about until she had developed feelings for him herself. And then she had really cared, her feelings turning from irritation to insecurity, and then to anger directed mainly at her mother, but also a bit towards Rod. She had never said anything though. Whenever the subject came up, she would laugh, or playfully tease Rod, but inside she was always angry.

Now, Rod’s obvious interest in his mother was to be expected. Gloria knew that. However, her mother didn’t need to seem to return the interest. Everyone, including Gloria, had gotten massive amounts of tickling growing up, though in the house of a nun of the church, it only made sense. Rod tended to get more than anybody else though, as a rule. Aside from tickling Rod whenever she had the chance, she would always give him little winks, wear extremely revealing clothing around him (like that white dental floss she called a bathing suit) and just seemed to go out of her way to make sure plenty of sexual innuendos were dropped in his direction. Dawn had always been a flirt, and indeed Gloria had learned the art from her mother and was known as a bit of a flirt as well, but for some reason Dawn always seemed to lay it on heavy with Rod. Meanwhile any attempts at flirting Gloria made towards him were seemingly ignored or quickly forgotten.

“Why….why her…” Gloria grit her teeth, her anger building. She turned the machine up more, so that her legs were burning with the effort of keeping up. Why didn’t Rod see her? Dawn was only playing with him, so why couldn’t he see what was right in front of him? Why-

“Dear, you should really take your shower now.”

The sudden distraction of her mother’s voice caused Gloria to stop in her tracks, her head turning to look at her mother who was dressed up in her nun’s habit. Unfortunately for Gloria, even though she stopped, the running machine had decided to, well, continue running.

Gloria suddenly found herself falling forward as her legs shot out from under her. She managed to put her arms out in front of her (she had always had good reflexes) but it wasn’t enough to stop her from doing a face plant into the running machine's track and then being less than graciously shot off of it and unto the floor. She quickly curled into a ball holding her forehead. “Ow, ow ow ow!”

“You know, that’s not how you’re supposed to use the machine hon.” Dawn commented, still standing in the doorway of the exercise room, obviously not too concerned about Gloria's injury.
Gloria didn’t respond, just lifted up her left arm while the right still held her forehead and extended the middle finger of her left hand.

“That’s my girl.” Dawn grinned. “Breakfast will be ready in 15, so hurry up pumpkin.”

“Right, right,” Gloria waved her away, still clutching a hand to her head. She heard her mother leaving the room, and after a few moments got up. She looked at her hand. No blood. Not too surprising, though it still stung like hell. She gave a huff, and got up, headed for the showers.

6:45 AM

“Eat up dear, or we’re going to be late.” Dawn said, placing a plate of buttermilk pancakes in front of Gloria as she sat down. Dawn had already eaten and was casually drinking a glass of milk. Most of the time Dawn didn’t cook breakfasts, but she always did on Sundays.

“Late?” Gloria raised an eyebrow. Dawn always did this on Sundays. She would always drive them early to church. Not so Dawn could get an early start on the day, but because she could punch in while few were around, then get an extra hours worth of pay for doing pretty much nothing, a fond pastime for Dawn. It wasn’t so much that Dawn was lazy, she just didn’t like to do work unless she had to and had become quite adept at ducking out of the work she was given. OK, yes, she was lazy.

“Yes, late, now eat up sweetie.” Dawn smiled, circling around Gloria casually, before letting one of her hands dip down and stroke Gloria on her lower left ribs, a touch that was devastating for Gloria, causing her to jump in her seat.

“Ahaha stoppit!” Gloria said, jumping and squirming while her mother just chuckled and walked back around her to lean up against the kitchen counter and drink her milk. Gloria gave her mother a smoldering stare, but Dawn simply smiled back and gave her daughter a playful wink. “You know, one of these days, I’m going to get you back so bad…”

“You’re welcome to try anytime you like dear.” Dawn smiled at Gloria, not a look of concern touching her face for a moment. “You know where I live.”

“Grrr…” Gloria growled before turning her eyes back to her pancakes. It just wasn’t fair. Gloria knew Dawn was just as ticklish as her, which was to say very ticklish, and ticklish pretty much everywhere. Sadly for Gloria though, Dawn was a black belt tickler, as far as they went. Gloria could dish it out as well as she could take it when it came to tickling, but the same applied to her mother, and to a much bigger degree. Not too surprising really, as according to Dawn members of the church tended to get tickled on a fairly frequent bases. However, it did mean that when it came to a straight up tickle fight with her mother, the result was always the same. Even if she launched a sneak attack, Gloria would end up being held or pinned down in some way, and having the piss almost tickled out of her by her mother (and on some occasions she had literally had the piss tickled out of her too, much to her humiliation) until she said uncle or Dawn had enough fun.

But enough thought about that. Gloria set about the task of eating her food, and she had to admit, at the moment, she was very hungry. She slapped an unhealthy dose of butter on her pancakes and then poured on the syrup. Despite her mother’s flaws, it had to be said that was Dawn was an incredible cook. Dawn’s mother, Gloria’s grandmother, had known the art of cooking and had imparted that wisdom with great vigor to Dawn, who in turn, had given that teaching to Gloria, though Gloria wasn’t quite as good a cook as her mother, but then her training was far from over.

Part of that reason was that the Rose family didn’t believe in cookbooks. Recipes were taught and practiced to perfection by memory, taste, smell, and texture. This meant that it could take weeks to months to figure out and remember the perfect recipe. And considering how many recipes there were, that could take a lot of time. Add the fact that nearly everything had to be made from scratch, and you had a lot of room for recipe mistakes.

Gloria remembered the little speech Dawn had given her the day her cooking training officially began. “Gloria, my dear, today is going to be your first day learning how to cook. A lot of people think that cooking is as simple as putting some meat on a Barbecue or throwing some potatoes in a pot. But we know better. Cooking is an art, and today you’re going to start to cook like an artist.”

And her mother was right: there was an art to cooking, an art her mother had mastered years ago. And as much as she loved her mother's cooking there was always a bitter-sweetness to it. The incredible taste of her mother's cooking reminded Gloria of how far she had to go before she attained that level.

Gloria hated the fact that she was always comparing herself to her mother and finding herself falling short. Rationally, she knew it wasn’t Dawn’s fault. Dawn had always been supportive of Gloria. And yet, due to Gloria’s own insecurities, she couldn’t help it. She loved her mom and resented her at the same time. She hated it.

“Better eat up dear; we’re going to be late.” Dawn said absently as she looked at her wristwatch. “Five minutes left to eat and then we need to get going unless we want to rush.”

“Right, right.” Gloria said in an absentminded tone, but she did hurry up. Dawn getting in late to swipe in always put her in a bad mood for the rest of the day. Particularly if her tardiness resulted in penance. The church in Stocksvill was different than many other churches in Canada. For example, it wasn’t listed as a church. As far as the government was concerned, the church in Stocksvill was a registered historical site for the community, and the community was fine with that. It wasn’t that the good people of Stocksvill were embarrassed about their religious practices. They simply did not wish to advertise them, as they were well aware of the way the outside world would view them. A church that tickled people as a means of cleansing their sins. They really didn’t need that attention.

Because of that, and for some other reasons, being a member of the church was treated more like a job than anything else. Church members had punch cards and were paid by the town treasury, just like the church's repairs and annual budget were paid for by the town. Gloria wasn’t 100% sure, as the pay for those who worked in the church was a fairly well-guarded secret, but from what she could figure out her mother probably made somewhere between $22.00- $25.00 a hour and all figures of the church spent 40 hours a week there. They weren’t all there at the same time, save perhaps on Sunday, but they all remained fairly active. The church always took part in various events around the town, Christmas and Easter especially. They also kept the church running 24/7, had a hotline for people who needed to talk to them with a little more anonymity, and even had a few members of the church who would go to the public high school for a few Religious courses.

“All done.” Gloria said, getting up from the table and giving her plate and utensils a quick rinse before putting them in the washing machine. Her mother was a bit of a Nazi about that. Of course, if the machine did the work, Dawn wouldn’t have to, so it all made perfect sense.

“OK, good, good, let’s go.” Dawn said, sounding cheerful enough as she made a dash out of the kitchen and towards her car.

Gloria followed, once her dishes were clean and in the dish washer. As she walked through the living room, she stopped for a moment and looked at the display case above the fire place. In the case stood the remnants of “Moses”. No, not the Jew who died thousands of years ago and freed the rest of the Jews from Pharaoh. This was another Moses. This Moses was an axe, or more correctly the shards of an Axe. It had been hand forged by Angus McPhinny, a bear of a man and one of the few Catholics in town, for her father, Alexander Rose.

Angus was an east coaster, and one of the few people that lived in Stocksvill that had not been born into it. There were more than a few stories of how Angus wound up in Stocksvill. Some said that he started a particularly intense drinking session in Newfoundland, and when he was sober again he had found himself in Stocksvill with a store. Others say that he was simply looking for a place to open a store and Stocksvill is where he wound up. Nobody really knew, but given Angus’s drinking habits either story was very believable.

Whatever the case, one thing nobody could dispute was that Angus was an incredible blacksmith. He sold many well known name brand supplies out of his shop, but he also had a smithy set up in back, and in that metal work shop he had seemed to discover a recipe for a particularly durable steel, called Newphy Steel. And with that metal he had forged Moses and its brother axe Aaron, which currently belonged to Tad Tylor, Gloria’s on-again, off-again, ad nauseam, boyfriend. Nobody understood how, but it seemed that the hand crafted axes made with Newphy Steel, cut better and faster then any that could be bought.

Tad was the son of Darby Tylor, who had apparently been, for many years, the rival of her father. However, despite their continued feud Alexander and Darby had eventually earned each other's respect and had become the best of friends.

More than a few people referred to Alexander's death as an accident, and that was partially true. Certainly nobody could control the forces of nature, so referring to it as an accident was perfectly acceptable. Of course, to Gloria, it was much more a tragedy than accident.

It had been many years ago, when Gloria had just been a child. There had been a horrible storm. The founders of Stocksvill obviously had not expected floods. There was a wooden dam, but nobody had ever expected Nero Lake to overrun that dyke. Yet on that day, with the rain pouring down, it seemed as though the rain would destroy the dyke.

Her father though, and Darby Tyler, Tad’s father and her father's best friend, ran to the dyke and began cutting down trees to reinforce the dam. As Alexander’s and Darby’s last strikes struck the final remaining tree, a bolt of lightning descended from the sky, hitting the Alexander’s axe. Both her father and Darby died, but the final tree fell, and was just enough to stop the dyke from bursting. They had been buried side by side, the word “HERO” engraved on both of their tombstones.

Gloria sighed. Hero? Maybe. She didn’t want a martyr though. She just wanted a father. But, she supposed that just wasn’t in the dice. Dawn had never dated in all the years since Alexander's death, and it wasn’t because she wasn’t sought after by some of the men of Stocksvill either. She just seemed to love her deceased husband too much to marry again.

Gloria’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a horn blaring. Shit. She kissed her middle and index finger quickly and touched it to the glass of the display case quickly before she ran out the door. Her mother was sitting in the driver’s seat of her red and white striped Mustang GT waiting for her. Dawn always had a thing for muscle cars, despite the gas prices.

“Let’s go let’s go let’s go.” Dawn chided her daughter as Gloria slipped into the front passenger’s seat. She didn’t even have her seat belt on as Dawn threw it in reverse and backed up. Once Dawn was backed up unto the road at a ridiculously reckless speed, she slammed the car into first gear, spinning the tires, and shot off.

“Let’s just hope I’m not late. I think well be OK though.” Dawn made a sharp turn causing Gloria to slide a bit in her seat. Dawn pulled down the sun guard, shielding her eyes from the early morning sun. On the sun guard was a a drawing of a busty woman in a short skirt and revealing top. The caption below it read “Once you go Lambda Epsilon Zeta, you don’t go back!”

Ah, yes, Lambda Epsilon Zeta, more commonly referred to as L.E.Z., Dawn’s old sorority. Yup, her mother was a L.E.Z. and Gloria had heard enough jokes about that to last her a lifetime and then some. Even so she forgot from time to time. Her mother went to university and became a sorority member. She had spent three years of her life there, training to be a nurse. And then, Gloria had happened. Her mother had needed to drop out and come back to the town with her father to raise her.

Dawn had never said anything about it, but Gloria couldn’t help wondering sometimes if Dawn blamed Gloria for how her life turned out. Sure, she seemed happy as a nun, but she must wonder sometimes how her life would have turned out if she hadn’t gotten unexpectedly pregnant. Gloria knew she did…

6:55 AM

The mustang approached the church, and Gloria looked at it while her mother toyed with the radio. Ah, the church. Her church. The First order of Vellicathology (pronounced VeL-leh-Cath-all-O-gee) Yup, that’s right. Gloria was a Vellicathologist. Now, what was a Vellicathologist? Pretty much anybody outside of Stocksvill wouldn’t have a clue what that name meant, and by all rights she couldn’t blame them. As far as Gloria knew, this was the only church in the world that used tickling as a means to cleanse sins. As her mother often remarked, they belonged to the kinkiest Church in Canada. While Gloria didn’t really care to think of her church as “Kinky,” she did have to agree that there probably was only one church around like theirs.

Those who were interested in such things debated how and why the church had adopted such methods. Some claimed that the head priest of the church at the time, some 200 years ago, had adopted the practice after realizing that other means of cleansing, such as using a whip, had a tendency to leave wounds which would sometimes get infected. Tickling was chosen to replace such barbaric practices and save the person being cleansed from worry about risk to their health after the cleansing process.

Other people, like her mother, just said that that early priest was a “kinky bastard” and had a tickling fetish. Ultimately it didn’t matter though, as while there might be debate as to the origins of the church's practices, nobody seemed to take any issue with the actual practice itself.

Whatever the case, once tickling had been adopted officially as the means to cleanse people of their sins, the Christian faithful of Stocksvill (no one today remembered their denomination) officially changed the name of their faith to Vellicathology. The name was an intelligent combination of the words Vellicate, meaning “To tickle,” and Cathology (though the church had never been directly related to the Catholic church, even if it had some of the same practices). And so, Vellicathology was born.

“Late, late, late, late…” Dawn said to herself as she drove pulled into the church. Of course, she wouldn’t be late. She wasn’t due for another hour. And hell, they always had a five minute grace for the swipe cards, so she’d still be on time for her hour of “Overtime.” But that fact didn’t seem to stop Gloria’s mother from worrying. How her mother became a nun…Gloria just shook her head grinning.

“What are you smiling about, missy?” Dawn asked, giving Gloria a sidelong glance.

“Oh, nothing. I just sometimes wonder how you’d manage in a real church.” Gloria grinned at her mother.

“I imagine I’d have to give the preacher more blowjobs than the altar boys.” Dawn commented with a straight face.

“Jesus mom!” Gloria cried out, trying not to grin as she did. That was typical of her mother. Aside from having no compunctions about saying some of the raunchiest, most politically incorrect things imaginable and constantly stepping over the line of decency, Dawn seemed to take great joy in taking as many swipes at both religion and her own faith as possible.

“Sorry, sorry.” Dawn grinned, though her eyes stayed focused on the driveway ahead of her. “This should do.” Dawn pulled into the handicap parking of the church.

“Mom, this is for the crippled people!” Gloria hissed as her mom came to a stop.

“And I’m emotionally crippled.” Dawn said without even blinking an eye before she pulled into the handicapped spot. “They don’t give out little signs you can hang on your car for that.”

“And what if Officer Brown shows up? You know he goes to church every Sunday right?” Gloria pointed out as she stepped out of the car. Officer Brown was basically the sheriff of the town. Stocksvill had only a small police force, about twelve men and four women. Of course, since nothing ever really happened in Stocksvill save for the occasional act of teenage vandalism and fights, it really didn’t need a large police force.

“Just flash your tits at him or something,” Dawn replied, dismissing Gloria’s warning.

“Unlike you, I don’t flash my tits at every man I see.” Gloria paused, getting a look from her mother. “Well, OK, maybe if they’re cute or I’m cheerleading, but that’s different.”

“Just keep telling yourself that hon.” Dawn grinned at her daughter. “Hey, look, don’t knock your knockers.” Dawn tapped her own ample chest. “These girls made sure I didn’t buy a single drink all through university. Hell if I had a dollar for every time these caught a guy's attention…well, I’d probably have enough to buy another pair.”

“If they keep sagging the way they have over the last few years, you’ll need to,” Gloria snickered, just loudly enough to carry.

“What was that?” Dawn snapped.

“Oh, you better hurry, or you’re going to be late.” Gloria held up her wrist watch.

“Shit!” Dawn burst into a sprint for the large double doors of the church. “Out of the way, church business!” she cried out as she nearly knocked over an elderly couple.

Gloria laughed, shaking her head. Yes, her mother the nun. How inspirational she was. Watching her mother run through the large twin doors of the church, Gloria took a few steps back to get a better look at the monolithic building that was the church of Stocksvill.

The church had existed almost as long as the town, though it had gone through so many renovationse that little remained of the original building. The earliest version of the church, according to the town historian, was made of wood and big enough for maybe a hundred people in a pinch. Nowadays it was made of brick and could hold as many as 450 people. The building was two stories in height, with two levels for people to sit in, so there was enough room for everybody and they could see the person, usually the mother superior Victoria, giving the weekly sermon.

“And now children, we place the flowers in the ground, like so.” A deep, baritone voice could be heard. Gloria whirled about to her right, smiling. She knew that voice.

“Like this?” A small child, about the age of seven was digging a small hole in the ground. Several other children stood near him, each one with a potted rose.

“That’s right, just like that,” said a large man in a priest’s uniform. Gloria’s smiled broadened. It was Father Louis Stone. Father Stone was a man in his mid forties, and one of the most religious men in town. He was a giant of a man. His only rival in physique and religious devotion was Angus McPhinny. Father Stone's head was clean-shaven, with a black handlebar mustache on his face. He had apparently been in the Canadian Armed Forces for several years, winning more than a few strongman competitions. He was quite the outdoorsman too, being knowledgeable in survival techniques, and usually integrated them flawlessly in his many nature walks with the children as he talked to them about god.

“And, so god is in the flowers?” asked a small girl of about six. She was a cutie for sure.

“God is in all things, child.” Father Stone went to one knee beside her and gave her a slight pat on the head. “God is in the trees, in the wind, in the earth and all it’s many creations. God is even in me and you, though you might not always feel it. However, if you ever doubt that, just remember one thing…” Father Stone stood up, his massive and almost 7 foot tall frame towering over the small girl. With startling speed for a man of such size, Father Stone reached up with both his hands and grabbed a hold of two drawstrings that were situated at either side of his frock's collar. With one massive yank, the frock's collar suddenly expanded until it simply fell off of Father Stone's body, revealing his powerfully muscular bare torso and the jeans he wore underneath as the frock pooled at his feet below.

“LOOK! LOOK AT THESE RIPPLING MUCLES! DO YOU SEE HOW PERFECTLY THEY ARE SHAPED AND PROPORTIONED?” Father Stone's voice, now booming as he bent over slightly, his arms coming together and posing, the muscles on his body rippling and tightening in response to the pose. “ONLY GOD COULD CREATE SOMETHING AS MAGNIFICIANT AS THIS! IF YOU EVER DOUBT IN GOD, THEN REMEMBER THESE POWERFUL PECTORALS, MASSIVE BICEPS, AND IRON FIRM ABS!” As he spoke he took a new pose to show off each muscle group, and the children “ooed” and “ahhed” in response, looking over the hulking man.

Gloria couldn’t help but grin. Father Louis Stone was a bit much, his devotion to God was almost as close as his devotion to bodybuilding. He strongly believed in 1 Corinthians 6:20: “For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”

He was a bit on the extreme side but once you got to know him he was a real gentle giant, save when competing with Angus McPhinny. Their fights and competitions were legendary in the town.

Gloria had actually had a bit of a crush on Father Stone when she was younger. Even then he was tearing off his frock and
showing off his muscles. While the church had tried to get him to stop, it quickly became apparent that was not going to happen, so they figured out a design that would let him take his frock off without actually tearing it off. After that pretty much everyone was happy.

“Oh for the love of Peter, Louis, put your frock back on!” Dawn cried out as she walked up beside Gloria.

“I apologize. I was just showing these children the magnificence of God.” Father Stone said, picking his frock back up and sliding it back over his body.

“Whatever. Just keep it in your frock.” Dawn gave Louis a dismissive wave and started back towards the car, Gloria walking with her. “I swear, I don’t know how they let him teach the Sunday school with the children and not be afraid of lawsuits.”

“Father Stone is harmless. And the children love him. And God have mercy on any man, woman or creature that threatens his children.” Gloria smiled. It was true though. One of the many stories involving Father Louis Stone involved him lifting a young punk off his feet (after the clergyman had shed his shirt of course) when the guy had refused to watch his profanity around his children during a break from Stone's regular routine when he had taken them into town for ice cream. Several of the punk's friends took offense to that. Father Stone then told the children to go into the ice cream parlor, and he and the punks disappeared out of view around the side of the building. Gloria had actually been one of the children present during that experience, and while she had not seen any blood or fighting, she had watched as a garbage can, a stray cat, and a beaver (nobody was really sure where the beaver had came from) went flying from the side of the window out of the alley beside the store. A few minutes later, Father Stone had come back, his usual cheerful self, and took the children back to the church. Those punks decided after that to do one year worth of community service for the church (Father Stone actually helped them with this task, and apparently they all became good friends), and had lived their lives respectfully and productively afterwards. Even Dawn knew she had to be careful around Stone as far as his children were concerned, hence why she used the word “Peter” instead of “Fuck” or “Christ”. “Besides, I thought you liked large, muscular men.”

“I do, but with him, it’s like over exposure or something.” Dawn unlocked her car. “I’m going to move the vehicle to someplace a little less ticket friendly. I’ll see you after services honey.” Dawn paused mid-way opening her door. “Oh, hello Tad.” Dawn’s voice was neutral. However, to those who new her, Dawn didn’t have a neutral voice. Her voice only sounded neutral. And that voice was reserved for people she didn’t like, yet didn’t want to openly say she didn’t like. It was reserved for few people, Tad being one of them.

“Hello Miss Rose.” Came the familiar voice of Tad Taylor. Gloria turned around to see her boyfriend and several of his friends standing behind him.

Tad was a good looking guy. To be honest, he was gorgeous. He had deep blue eyes and short blond hair. He stood six feet tall and was well muscled, not to mention fast, as was required of the team quarterback. He was the king of the high school, and he knew it. On top of his arrogance he had a bad temper, and when angry he could be just downright nasty and mean. He wasn’t afraid to use his fists either, as far as other guys went, and was even meaner and more willing to fight if he had a few drinks in him. He had never hit Gloria though. Perhaps that was the one reason, save his good looks and social status, why they still dated on and off again. Yes, the high school hierarchy sucked, but it was where she was.

“Well, I’m going to find a parking spot. I’ll see you later.” Dawn ignored Tad calling her Miss Rose, something Dawn hated. Despite that fact that Tad’s father had been her husband's best friend, Dawn had always disliked both Tad and his mother. Of course, Tad’s mother was the biggest bitch in Stocksvill, so pretty much everybody disliked her.

“Hey babe, how’s my little Glory Hole doing?” Tad grinned, moving forward and wrapping his hands around the small of Gloria’s back, pressing her to him.

“Don’t call me that.” Gloria smiled, but she spoke through her teeth. She hated that nickname with a passion. Tad had given it to her after a particular incident that shall never be mentioned, and much to Gloria’s frustration it had stuck. At least nobody called Gloria that to her face, save Tad. He thought it was cute. She thought he was a dick for doing it despite her telling him not to. Ah, weren’t political unifications grand?

Tad for his part didn’t seem to be put off by Gloria’s thinly veiled anger, and leaned in for a kiss.

“Whoa now.” Gloria smiled, turning her head slightly to avoid Tad’s lips. Gloria knew Tad wasn’t going to kiss her as a form of affectionate greeting. It wasn’t his style. Tad was trying to kiss her for show for his posse, which meant it would be hard and sloppy as well as shallow. While Gloria did have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her (no doubt inherited from her mother), she hated being used as a trophy. Of course, she couldn’t just come out and say that. High school politics dictated otherwise. “You’ll smear my lipstick.”

“You can put more on.” Tad leaned over again, not being one to be deterred easily. Tad was not used to being denied something and Gloria was one of the few people who were willing to say “no” to him.

“I don’t have anymore on me.” Her tone playful as she gave Tad a firm smack on the ass. That was a lie, and Tad knew that. He also knew though, that the little smack on the backside was a warning disguised as playful flirting. It was telling Tad that if he persisted, there was going to be a scene in front of his friends. Her little lie about the lipstick was her way of letting him save face, and when it came to high school, keeping face was essential. Yes, Gloria had gotten very good at high school politics.

“Heh, fine.” Tad let her go; smiling as though it had been his decision.

“So, what brings you to church?” Gloria looked at Tad innocently. Of course, she already had a pretty good idea, but she thought she would ask anyway.

Tad was part of the minority in town who weren’t Christian. Tad’s mother was a devout and very vocal atheist, despite the fact she had married Tad’s father who was Christian. She had made sure that her son was just as much an atheist and just as critical of the Christian faith as she was.

“I just thought we could hang out for a bit before you go to church.” Tad shrugged. Translation: Tad wanted a quickie. Or at the very least a blow job in the woods.

Gloria however, wasn’t in the mood. “Sorry Tad, but the guys are going to be here soon.” When she said “the guys”, there was little question as to whom she meant.

Tad frowned. He had never liked the fact that Gloria was so willing to associate with those “beneath her” in the high school social structure. Alicia was OK, as she was an athlete. Mandy was at least somewhat acceptable, because it was felt that the socially elite should be able to find an intelligent person to help them with school work, or in some cases, do the work for them. Rod, however, didn’t bring anything to the table as far as Tad was concerned. Hewas an albatross around Gloria’s neck that she refused to get rid of. Tad had always been hostile towards Rod, but it had never escalated too far because he was under Gloria’s protection. If that protection ever faltered though, Gloria was sure Tad would not hesitate to beat Rod up.

“So ditch them for a while. It’s not like you won’t see them in church.” Tad gave her his most charming smile, which truth be told, was very charming and had won him the hearts, and beds, of more than a few girls.

“I don’t ditch my friends.” Gloria’s eyes narrowed as she took a step forward and pressed a delicate finger into his muscled chest. She looked up at him, her eyes staring directly into his as she spoke. “I NEVER ditch my friends.” She didn’t say anything for a moment, letting her words sink in as she held his gaze. She then spun on her heel and walked off.

Last edited:
7:15 AM

“Sorry, sorry, sorry.” Gloria said as she approached her friends. She was late. Not a lot late, after all they pretty much hung out for an hour straight before church, so it wasn’t like she could be really late for doing nothing. Still, this was group time and there was an unwritten rule about being on time.

They tended to hang out around the front of the church, though not directly in front. They were closer to the parking lot where they could have their privacy and talk about things without worrying about people accidentally hearing something that was meant to be heard in confidence. Of course, most of the time it was just idle friendly chit chat and some school gossip, but they still felt more comfortable where they were.

“No problems.” Rod smiled at her and she felt herself smiling back. Rod always looked good in his Sunday clothes, with his white dress shirt and black jacket. And the pants were nice too. She could make out a bit of an impression where Rod's penis was. One thing Rod seemed to have going for him was that he seemed to have a nice sized penis. Well, nice was probably an understatement, but as she had never seen it, only the occasional bulge after a good tickling, she wasn’t sure exactly how big it was.

Rod was cute in his own right, certainly, though not handsome. He was of average height, but lacked any real bulk to him, which was a bit of a shame. Rod’s grandfather on his mothers side had been a very large and muscular man. Not as big as Father Stone, of course, but still fairly impressive. Gloria knew that Rod had hoped to become as big as him when he got older, but so far Rod had turned out to be skinny, if not average. Granted, Rod had hit puberty late in life, so she supposed he could grow a bit more in the years to come. Ultimately that didn’t matter to Gloria though. She had seen more than enough of Rod’s positive attributes to overlook his negative ones.

“Mmm…” Mandy didn’t seem really fazed either by Gloria’s lateness. She was sitting on a large rock, casually flipping through one of her books. Mandy was a mousy girl of about 5 feet in height and probably didn’t weigh more than 115 pounds soaking wet. She had long brown hair and a cute face with, in Gloria’s opinion, almost comically large glasses. Gloria had always thought that Mandy would look a lot better if she got a pair of smaller glasses and did something with her hair.

If there was a brain to the group, it was no doubt Mandy. She was a straight A student, and if Gloria had to pick one person whom she thought was going to get out of town on brains alone, she would pick Mandy. Sadly though, Mandy was a victim of her surroundings. Canada wasn’t the US, and even if it was, she was still in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. No matter how good her grades were, nobody would be sweeping in with any type of scholarship. Now, Mandy wasn’t poor, and she could get a loan for her schooling, but still, she’d probably be sixty to seventy thousand dollars in debt before she finished her education for whatever she wanted to be.

Ironically, if Gloria wanted to go to University she was pretty well set. She had her mother's contacts to her Sorority house if need be, and Gloria had made no secret about it. But University was of little interest to Gloria. She wasn’t stupid, but she didn’t have the brains or the interest to become anything like a nurse or doctor or lawyer. In truth, she didn’t know what she wanted other than to get out of this town, but at least she knew what she didn’t want.

Of the four friends, Gloria and Mandy were the furthest apart. Gloria wasn’t really sure why that was. As far as cliques go, they were pretty much dead opposites, but Gloria didn’t think that was it. It was probably because they were just so opposite in so many ways as far as interests. Gloria liked reading Cosmopolitan magazine, while Mandy was reading Shakespeare or Edger Allan Poe. Gloria would be doing laps around the school track yard while Mandy would be coding on a computer in the computer lab. Gloria would be shaking her (considerable) “pom poms” at the game, while Mandy wouldn’t even be there. Gloria supposed that if they were stuck in a room together they would have little, if anything, to say to each other.

But that wasn’t to say she didn’t respect or like Mandy. Mandy worked as hard at toning her mind as Gloria worked at toning her body. Mandy didn’t have many friends, but she was fiercely loyal to those she did have, and if you needed her help with something she was there in a flash. Gloria remembered more than a few tests that she knew she would have failed without Mandy’s help.

“Hmm….that’s the third time you’ve been late in the last three weeks.” Alicia grinned at her, walking towards Gloria.

Alicia was an extremely athletic young woman , standing at a good 5’7 and probably weighing a very healthy 130 lbs., Alicia was. She wasn’t as attractive as Gloria herself, but with her long brown hair, matching hazel eyes, and athletic body, she was definitely a hotty as far as Gloria was concerned. And her ass! Gloria had a nice ass, but there was no question that her large breasts were her most appealing asset, and Alicia would have won in the battle of the behinds. Alicia had decent breasts, perhaps a modest size C cup or a generous B cup, but it was her ass that was her greatest feature. Forget bouncing a quarter off her ass, you could bounce a roll of quarters off her ass and a handful of bills, Alicia was probably the closest of the group to Gloria. She was much more of a “jock” than Gloria, so they swung in the same social circles. eBut that wasn’t the only reason they were closer.

Alicia’s mother had died during childbirth, which meant Alicia had had been left in the care of her father. Gloria didn’t doubt that Alicia’s father loved her, but Jack Kirby was also a career dad. He was possibly the best salesman Stocksvill had ever had. He traveled most of Canada and sometimes the US, selling the lumber and custom made wood furniture Stocksvill produced. This meant that he spent a lot of time on the road. Because of that, Alicia had needed a place to stay while her father was away until she was old enough to look after herself. She had ended up spending a lot of that time at Gloria’s house. In some ways, they were more like sisters than best friends.
And here they were, the four friends. Each one of them had their strengths and weaknesses, but together, they seemed to complete each other. Mandy was the brain, Rod was the heart, Alicia was the spirit, and Gloria was the body. That was something people like Tad just didn’t get. It didn’t matter that she had other friends who might be popular or good looking or were “Cooler”. These were the people that completed her. They had something that transcended friendship.

“Sorry.” Gloria repeated as she continued to approach her friends. “Tad dropped by and I had to chase him off.”

“Hmmm…” Alicia mused as Gloria came to a stop beside her. Suddenly she slipped behind her, Alicia’s fingers reaching out as she began to stroke Gloria’s ribs through her dress shirt. “I think you need a good spanking.” Alicia grinned as she played Gloria’s ribs like an expert Pianist, tickling her ivories.

“Ahahahahaha no no stoppit!” Gloria squealed as Alicia assaulted her, doubling over at the waist and trying to escape Alicia’s wiggling digits. Alicia was the least ticklish of the group, though she was definitely ticklish. She did love to tickle though, and if one person in the group was most likely to start a tickle fight it was Alicia. She wasn’t as skilled a tickler as Gloria, in Gloria’s opinion, but what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm.

“Awww, what’s wrong? Don’t like the tickles?” Alicia grinned, not stopping her assault on Gloria’s sides as she tried to cover up. Of course, Alicia was having none of that. Leaning over Gloria’s bent over form, Alicia grabbed a hold of Gloria’s arms and pulled them up to her chest. She then wrapped an arm over both Gloria’s arms and pressed them to her chest, making something of a one armed bear hug. Now that she had Gloria’s arms bound and one free hand, Alicia quickly put it to work and pulling free the hem of Gloria’s shirt, she quickly snaked her free arm up and begin dancing her nails along Gloria’s side.

“Ahahha no no I don’t hahahaha!” Gloria protested as her laughter grew thanks to the greater level of contact Alicia’s hand was now making. That was only partially true. Gloria had always enjoyed a bit of a tickle now and then. Not so much from her mother, but from her friends at any rate. She never came out and asked for them or anything, but Alicia was always ready for a tickle throw down after a few initial pokes.

“Awww, but look how happy you seem. I bet you love this.” Alicia teased. But then Alicia always was one for taunting her victims. It was one of the things that made Alicia such a good tickler as far as Gloria was concerned, and always added to the feelings of helplessness that it caused when Alicia went to town on her. There was no question in Gloria’s mind that she was straight, but she had to admit it was a bit of a turn on to be held and tickled like this. In fact, the thought of Rob doing something like that was more than just a bit of a turn on, and as the thought entered her mind, combined with the sensations of tickling and her own arms rubbing against her breasts as she struggled, she could begin to feel her nipples becoming erect in the rather sheer bra she wore. Her thoughts were quickly sidetracked however as Alicia placed a well manicured nail between Gloria's second and third ribs. This was a particularly bad area, and something her mother would lovingly refer to as one of her “T spots”.

“AH No not Aahahahahahaha!” Gloria’s eyes bulged and she dissolved into frantic laughter as Alicia skillfully worked her finger into that spot. Gloria knew she would have fallen over at that point had Alicia not been holding her up. Alicia was a strong girl though, and experienced in holding her captives up while tickling them.

“What do you think guys? Think she’s had enough?” Alicia smiled at Rod and Mandy. Mandy just chuckled slightly and shook her head, not wanting to be any part in this most likely. Mandy hated to be tickled, and didn’t care much for tickling others. Gloria imagined Mandy was afraid of getting tickled in return.

“Be nice.” Rod said, smiling at the two girls as they played about. Rod had certainly seen his fair share of tickle fights between the two girls growing up. Gloria had little doubt it aroused him at least a little, and she supposed she could totally understand. After all, two hot girls, rubbing their breasts and bodies all over each other as they gently stroked and poked and wrestled each other to mirth? Hell, just the stimulation from Alicia's hands and body rubbing against her breasts had caused Gloria’s nipples to stick out a mile on a few occasions.

“Oh, alright.” Alicia grinned, letting go of Gloria but giving her a good smack on the ass making Gloria give a little “eep!” and a jump.

“Tsk, you’re so mean. You almost made them pop out.” Gloria chastised Alicia as she went about re-adjusting her breasts in her shirt, making sure to squeeze them together and upwards so Rod would get a good eyeful of her plentiful cleavage. Of course, she was still a far cry from “Popping out” of her top, but Gloria had no problems with showing off the girls for Rod, and wasn’t going to let an opportunity pass for a little cock teasing. She said and did this is a casual manner of course, her eyes focused more on Alicia and only remotely keeping Rod in the corner of her eye as she played with her breasts. Rod, in typical Rod fashion was doing his best to try not to stare, suddenly seeming to find something in the distance of interest though Gloria knew his eyes were doing a few darts back to her breasts when they could.

“Yeah, yeah.” Alicia waved a dismissive hand. “So, anyway, did you guys hear what they have planned for Graduation?”

“Oh, totally!” Gloria perked up. And so it began. The four of them sat around, Mandy joining in the conversation, her book set aside as they all talked, her and Rod adding in their own comments where they felt like though they let Gloria and Alicia carry most of the conversation. School festivities weren’t their thing, but as the conversation shifted from one topic to another the key players in the conversations changed back and forth, everybody getting a chance with nobody feeling left out.

The hour of church approached. The people were entering the church and eventually the bells rang out, signaling that church would begin soon. The friends began to move towards the large building, not wanting to be late for church, as that always added some additional time to your repentance time.

“So, you’re finally going to try and become a nun, hmm?” Gloria asked, smiling at Alicia. Gloria was excited for her friend. Alicia had always been the more religious of the two, ever since they were little children. Gloria supposed it might have been because of the fact that Alicia’s mother had died, but she wasn’t sure. She knew she didn’t get it from her father, as Jack was not religious, and she didn’t see how she could have gotten it from Dawn, as even though Dawn was a member of the church, Dawn was hardly a religious role model. One thing Gloria was sure of though, was that she was happy that Alicia didn’t press her religion on her friends and was very open minded about things

“Well, that’s the plan.” Alicia replied, smiling back. “I should really tell your mother how grateful I am.”

Gloria had to bite her tongue from making comment. Gloria really didn’t think Dawn had been as helpful as Alicia seemed to feel she had been. But, Gloria had to admit that Dawn did seem to have a good memory of what areas in the bible Alicia would have to pay special attention to for the test, so she had to give her some credit for that at least.

“Just bake her one of your apple pies and she’ll be happy enough,” Gloria laughed. Even though Dawn hadn’t given Alicia the full Rose training, she had recognized the fact that Alicia didn’t have a mother to teach her how to cook for herself, so she had included Alicia in some of the cooking lessons Gloria had received. Dawn could of course make a much better apple pie than Alicia, but Alicia made them pretty good, and free food meant Dawn didn’t have to make it, so she was always a fan of free food. “She just can’t help eating them all up. Heck, I’m lucky if I get the crumbs.”

“Oh, I think we all know how much Dawn likes my apple pies.” Alicia chuckled. “And, yes, I will have to make her one. She’s been a really big help.”

“Well, she was happy to help.” And she was. It wasn’t every day somebody came to Dawn seeking knowledge or advice, and Dawn loved it when they did.

Gloria and Alicia watched as Mandy pulled Rod to the side. Neither Gloria nor Alicia would take offense at this secrecy. All of them had realized at some point or another that sometimes there was something they only felt comfortable sharing with one or two of the other members of their little group. Usually it was personal stuff, like when the girls had their first periods or something like that. It was simply a comfort thing, and those being left out had learned not to take offense or feel left out over the years. Of course, it wasn’t often these days that these little secrets were kept, but it happened from time to time. While Mandy and Rod were talking, Alicia moved in to whisper to Gloria.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, ask away.” Gloria responded, unsure of why her friend was whispering and what she intended to ask. But then, she supposed the others were being secretive, so why couldn’t they?

“I was just wondering why you don’t want to become a nun?” Alicia looked at Gloria curiously. Gloria’s eyes opened a little in response to the question, and then she burst out in a laugh.

“You don’t have to whisper.” Gloria smiled, waving her hand. “It’s not like it’s a secret.” And it wasn’t really. Those who knew her knew what she wanted out of life. But as Alicia got closer and closer to taking vows herself she began asking more often, and the questions sometimes were a bit more pointed than a simple “Why?”. Gloria supposed the main reason Alicia asked was because Alicia would have liked Gloria to join her, and Gloria had to admit there were much worse things than working beside your best friend, even if the job itself didn’t really appeal.

“So, then why don’t you want to become a nun?” Alicia persisted, though she showed no signs of irritation at Gloria’s reaction to her initial question.

“Well, a couple of reasons.” Gloria shrugged. “I have great looks and a winning personality. I think I could be a real star or maybe a model. I really don’t know. All I know is I have a great deal of potential and I’m not going to waste it on the church.” Yeah, not too conceited or anything.

“OK, but I imagine your mother isn’t too happy about it.” Alicia said softly. And she wasn’t totally wrong either.

“Well, she’ll have to deal with it.” Gloria stated, matter-of-factly. She then looked at her watch. “Oops, time to go to church. Good luck with your test.”

“Thanks.” Alicia replied as they started heading towards the church.

8:30 AM

Gloria sighed as she sat in the church benches, listening to the mother superior read this week’s sermon. It actually wasn’t a bad sermon, as far as sermons went. And it wasn’t that Gloria was bored or anything. She guessed she was just feeling a bit restless. It was supposed to be a lovely day outside today, and Gloria intended to enjoy it as much as possible.

Unfortunately, as Gloria didn’t own a car, it meant she was at the mercy of her mother’s generosity. Dawn was good, as a rule, but on Sundays Gloria had to wait until Dawn was done with her work at the church and drove them both home before she could borrow the Mustang.

She could of course call Tad for a ride, but after this morning she wasn’t planning on doing that. Gloria knew they were going to get into a fight after snubbing him like she had earlier that morning. Granted, considering the amount of fights they had gotten into over the years, she was used to them. She had become somewhat emotionally numb to them, but they were still emotionally draining and time consuming, and that did suck.

Gloria wasn’t even sure what she was going to do for the day, anyway. Something outside though. Alicia was going to be busy with her test, so they couldn’t go jogging together. She supposed she could see if Mandy and Rod wanted to do something. Mandy wasn’t too physical, so she had to keep that in mind for activity planning.

Perhaps a game of Frisbee in the park? That could be fun, and in more than one way too. Gloria grinned mischievously at the thought of changing into a short skirt, white thong panties, and a shear white shirt without a bra. That way Rod would be able to see every jiggle of her breasts and get a nice flash of her finely toned ass whenever she jumped for the Frisbee.

Gloria’s less than churchly thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the mother superior clearing her throat. For a second Gloria thought it was directed at her. However, Victoria just seemed to be clearing her throat. That was one of the problems with being so close to the front row. It felt sometimes like the person talking at the podium was talking to you specifically.

“And now we shall turn to page 343 and read Chapter 1, verse 1, the First book of the Kings.” Victoria turned the pages of the bible and began to recite the verses.

Victoria, the mother superior of the church, was one of the more interesting and mysterious members of the community. She had been born in Stocksvill, her mother dying during child birth, and had been raised by her father until she was fifteen. When she turned fifteen, she had run away from home. Victoria didn’t show back up in Stocksvill again until she was twenty-five. She joined the church and devoted herself to it. She became the mother superior five years later at the age of thirty, becoming the youngest person to attain the role in the history of the church.

Victoria never talked about her past, and these days, nobody asked. It’s not that people weren’t curious. They simply knew that nobody knew the answers to the questions, save Victoria, and she was keeping her mouth shut.

What people did know about Victoria was that she was the embodiment of grace, beauty, and purity. Victoria always seemed to make every movement graceful. Every move she made was slow and deliberate, and Gloria was more reminded of a person dancing than moving. She even seemed to make something like walking graceful, as she had a way of seeming to float across the floor. Gloria didn’t know how Victoria did it, but she did it well.

Grace in movement and speech weren’t the only things Victoria had going for her though. Despite being fifty years old, Victoria could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. She was just as well endowed as Dawn was in the chest department, and even more athletic from what Gloria had heard. Victoria tended to work out at home, but sometimes used the gym in the church (yes, there was a gym in the church, Father Stone had somehow convinced Victoria to let him put one in one of the extra storage rooms).

Victoria worked out alone, but one day Dawn had decided to use the gym right after her and had found the running machine cranked to its max setting along with a time record beside it. Gloria had once done the math, and if she figured it out right, it meant that Victoria could run a mile in little over 7 minutes, which was impressive to say the least.

One of the more interesting little facts about Victoria though was the fact she was still a virgin. Even though she was the most beautiful woman in Stocksvill and the ways of the church had changed to allow the mothers superior the right to get married and have children (granted at Victoria’s age Gloria imagined she had already hit menopause) Victoria had chosen to remain celibate and remain faithful to her vows. On one hand, Gloria really couldn’t understand, but on the other she had to respect the woman’s dedication to her faith. Unlike some…

Gloria’s eyes drifted to the choir box that was to the right of the podium. Her mother sang in the choir. Beside her was Sister Angela. While not as bad as Dawn, Angela was known for getting in trouble as well. Granted, most of the trouble she got into was when she was with Dawn. Yes, Dawn was a bad influence and was no end of trouble for Victoria. Fortunately, such information tended to stay inside the church.

Angela was in her mid thirties with a well kept body, slightly more attractive than average. She was a decent enough person, and fairly easy going as a nun of the church. Unlike Dawn, Angela actually knew a thing or two about the Bible and their religion. Her only real vice was her smoking habit, which she tried to quit several times a year with no success.

Sitting beside Sister Angela was Sister Grace. Grace was the oldest member of the church at eighty-seven. She looked it too. The best way to describe Sister Grace would be to rent the Adam Sandler movie “The Wedding Singer” and take a good look at the old woman Adam Sandler's character is teaching to sing that pays him in meat balls. Yes, that was sister Grace. Gloria had to grin remembering the first time she had watched the movie and how sister Grace had came to mind the second she saw the old lady.

Grace lived with one of her daughters, as sadly, Grace was starting to go senile in her old age. Or to be more accurate, she was already at least partially senile and getting more senile as the years went on. Because the church had a very strong policy against firing people (one of the few reasons Dawn was still a nun, Gloria was sure) it meant that one of the members of the church always had to follow Grace around and keep her out of trouble. Senility aside though, she was a sweetie.

Of course, there was more to it than simply the “non-firing” policy. The church, despite its little inner tiffs between members on occasion, was a tight-knit family, and Victoria was the head. And while it wasn’t said too much or out loud, there were a few known incidents of Victoria helping out those in her congregation and in particular those who worked for the church. Keeping sister Grace around not only kept an experienced nun in the church, but it also allowed her daughter some time to look after her own family and gave them additional income to look after Grace.

Tuning out Victoria's words, Gloria thought for a moment what it would be like to work for the church. There were a lot of perks: good pay, decent benefits, a fair amount of respect in the community, plenty of different jobs to do, and even a pretty good pension. Of course, working with her mom would be a pain, but she could work in different jobs than her. Ultimately though, all those things just weren’t enough for her. She would need something special to make her stay in this town, and she hoped she found it soon.

9:00 AM

“And here we go again.” Gloria smiled slightly. Alicia, Mandy, Rod and herself always tried to line up in the lines for the confessional booths at the same time. That way they would get out at the same time as well, hopefully. Of course, it didn’t always work like that. Sometimes people had a lot to confess too, and in cases like that, you might have to wait a while. But, the church had many confessional booths, ten in total, to help deal with the volume of people. It also helped that people could come during the week days to confess their sins, so some didn’t go to the booths during the Sunday, or simply did so later.

Two confessional booths out of the ten were a bit different from the others. These had no stocks in them at all. They were used for the elderly, people who were physically unable to take the tickling, like asthmatics, and children. Not tickling the elderly and people with physical problems was somewhat common sense, and while there had never been so much as a single report in all of Stocksvill of child molestation, the church had decided to cover its ass in advance and several years ago had banned the use of tickling on minors for confessions.

Each confessional booths had a little sign above the door. These were changed from the inside and indicated whether the confessor in the booth was male or female. The tickling of course was not meant to be sexual at all in the church, but the church had realized that some people were just uncomfortable being touched by members of the same sex. Gloria could appreciate that. She was pretty OK with being tickled by males or females, but she did admit she was a little more particular about females. Dawn didn’t seem overly picky at all however, and on a few occasions from what she said, Gloria got the impression her mother liked it a little bit more when women tickled her. A possible remnant from her sorority days, Gloria figured, but she tried not to think about it too much. Gloria was currently in line for a male booth.
She watched the lines move forward, and saw her friends slip into the booths ahead of her. Still, she didn’t have much time left till she was in a booth, and she didn’t have much to confess. She’d probably be one of the first ones out. Her attention perked however as she noticed Dawn walking out and gently rapping on the door to the confessional booth that Rod had slipped into. Sister Marie, one of the older members of the church, opened the door and stepped out, sharing a few words with Dawn before Dawn responded. Gloria was too far away to hear what was being said, as the stocks tended to be spread out, but she had an idea as to what was going on. Sister Marie suffered from arthritis, not cripplingly so, but enough that she could only tickle for a while before her hands bothered her. It was an uncommon condition, but it did happen from time to time to the older members. Dawn was obviously there to replace her. Gloria tried not to read too much into the fact that it just happened to be the confession booth Rod was in.

Gloria watched as Dawn slipped into the booth and Maria walked away. Gloria wondered what it would be like. Certainly, she had tickled Rod before. He was very ticklish and she enjoyed tickling him as it gave her an excuse to run her fingers along him, but in the church it was different. His large feet, and he did have very big feet, would be perfectly immobile, and she could play with them to her hearts content all the while he would be laughing and telling him all his naughty little sins. It was supposed to be professional but Gloria could see where it might be a little intimate a well. It was a bit of a puzzle for her, she had to admit. The tickling was supposed to be done in a professional, non-erotic, non-sexual way, but Gloria could definitely see where a person could get off on it, either from being the person being tickled, or the person doing the tickling. She was pretty sure her mother got something out of it when tickling some of the people, Rod no doubt being one of those people. Gloria wondered if her mother was the only one.

Gloria’s thoughts were interrupted as she realized that she was up for the confessional booth. Taking a deep breath to try and cleanse her of all her previous thoughts, she opened the door and stepped in. Once inside, she took off her shoes and socks, sliding her feet into the openings to be locked in the stocks on the other side. Gloria had done this for what seemed like a thousand times, and much like everybody else in the town, knew what to do when in the confessional booths. One of the key things to remember on Sundays was to clean your feet well before going to church. The clergy didn’t like smelly, dirty feet, and always had a small cup with water and soap to clean a persons feet if they did happen to have smelly or dirty feet. And that was before they even got to the confessions of sins. Safe to say, Stocksvill residents tended to make sure they had nice smelling and clean feet before they went to church.

“Are you ready to confess your sins, my child?” Gloria recognized it immediately as the voice of Father Michael. He was one of the older members of the church and because of that Gloria wasn’t as familiar with him. This was probably the first time she had been in the confessional booth with him.

“Yes, I am ready to confess my sins,” Gloria responded. Once she said that she felt her toes being secured to a small metal bar that was on the other side of the booth after her feet had been locked into the stocks. Gloria couldn’t help herself from giggling as her toes and their sensitive undersides were stroked gently while they were securely tied. The undersides of her toes were a bad spot, but that seemed to be fairly common for people who were ticklish she had learned

“Then let us begin.” Father Michael began running the tip of a feather along Gloria’s feet. “What sins have you to confess to me, my child?”
Gloria began giggling as the feather ran along her arches, first trailing up one foot, and then trailing down the next in a slow, lazy circle. Her feet instinctively tried to fold over or pull away, seeking to escape the probing plume, but the bonds held. Most people who were new to this would probably panic. After all, it was a strange sensation, being unable to escape as one was tickled both efficiently and mercilessly by another person. However, the people in Stocksvill had learned to deal with it to some degree, and being the child of a member of the church, Gloria had learned better than others. Her body, for the most part remained calm, but her breathing was beginning to get erratic as the tickling sensations assaulted her soles.

“I ehehehe have committed heheheh the sin of pride.” Gloria giggled, wriggling in her seat slightly. This wasn’t too bad. She could take a lot more than this but she didn’t want to let Father Michael know that. As a rule, the more a person was able to take, the more they had applied to them. After all, if a person was comfortable, then they really weren’t suffering for their sins, were they?
“I see. Well, that is to be expected of young people.” Father Michael commented. Gloria then felt the feather leave her foot to find the quill end dragging along her delicate arch. This produced a whole new sensation and one that she hadn’t been prepared for, even though she knew it was in the Churches arsenal.

“Ahahahahahaha I’ve ahahah committed the ahahahhaha sin of envy!” Gloria shook with laughter, her hands starting to tighten on the chair. The best thing to do was get your sins out as quickly as possible in the beginning, and then take your punishment/cleansing. Gloria had known more than a few people who couldn’t get out what they needed to say with all the tickling going on and usually those people spent a lot of time in the stocks. Mandy tended to have that problem.

“Ah yes, Envy. One of the worst sins, in my opinion.” Father Michael spoke and Gloria felt a slick substance being applied to her right foot. Gloria assumed it was some type of oil. “Not for the actual sin, mind you, but for what the sin can lead us to do and feel.” And Gloria had to agree with the man. Envy of her mother was definitely one of the biggest chips on her shoulder and caused her the most grief. Gloria’s moment of reflection was quickly shattered though as she suddenly felt something like a fork being dragged along the ball of her oiled foot.
“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!” Gloria’s face scrunched up, her eyes squeezing shut, her knuckles becoming white as they squeezed the arms of the chair. The fork was being gently scratched all over Gloria’s foot, particular her high arch with devastating effects. Gloria had been tickled with oil once or twice, but never with oil and a fork at the same time. This was a new torturous experience for her and she could feel the tears of laughter running down her face to prove it.

“What other sins have you to confess?” Father Michael continued to press her, his feather turning around and beginning to slide under and in between Gloria’s toes. Obviously father Michael knew how to tickle very well.

“LUST LUST AHAHAHAHHA OH GOD AHAHAHA LUST!” Gloria cried out franticly. She wasn’t used to this level of intensity without any breaks, and she was beginning to feel the strain in her sides and throat. Her left hand pounded feebly on the well padded chair arm while her other hand clutched her stomach.

“Ah, yes another one of the more horrible sins. Again not so much for the sin itself,” Gloria felt something wet and rough replace the feather between her toes and realize on some level that it was a pumice stone before she felt the ball of her foot being pumiced. “But for what the sin can lead too.”

“AHHHA PLEASE AHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHHA STOP!” Gloria shouted out between frenzied bursts of strained laughter. It had been a long time since she had needed to beg the clergy for a break. But then, it had been a while since she had been tickled this intensely as well. Most of the clergy were more merciful, but there were members, usually the older ones, who were more of the “Spare the rod, spoil the child” point of view, though in Stocksvill it was more of a “Spare the Feather, spoil the child”. Gloria always disliked those particular members, but as she continued to howl and strain, she imagined that her dislike was of little relevance.

“I CAN’T AHAHAHAHAHA BREAHAHAHAHAAHA BREATH!” Gloria was clutching her midsection now with both of her hands, trying to curl up in a ball. She tended to do this when she was getting a really bad tickling. Alicia and her mother were the only two people who tended to make her do this, but it was pretty rare as both women knew getting Gloria to this point was a bit on the extreme side and tended to give her enough breaks. The last time she had been tickled into the fetal position and the tickler didn’t stop was the time Dawn had made Gloria wet herself. Gloria was in no danger of right now, as she had made sure to empty her bladder earlier, but the fact that she was trying to curl up was a testament to her ticklish distress. Unfortunately for her, as her legs were bound she couldn’t fully curl up and had no way of protecting her bound soles which continued to be gently scraped and pumiced.

The tickling stopped a minute later, though for Gloria it seemed like a lot longer. She continued to laugh, even though she was no longer being tickled, sucking in whatever air she could to ease the burning of her lungs. Her muscles, sides, throat and cheeks ached from the effort. She wiped away the tears and sweat from her face as she continued to gasp. Part of her wanted to tell Father Michael to go to hell after that little bout of tickling, but common sense prevailed. You don’t instigate a guy holding a gun to your head, and you sure as shit don’t swear at a member of the Stocksvill clergy when they have a feather aimed at your feet.

“Are there any more sins you wish to confess dear?” Father Michael asked, Gloria feeling his voice was surprisingly calm for somebody who had just tickled her up the wall and then some.

“No father, those are it.” Gloria managed to get out, her voice slightly strained from the intensity of her earlier laughter. Hell, even if she did have more sins, she wasn’t going to confess them to him. She’d wait until somebody a little more “foot-friendly” (as she liked to refer to members of the church who were lighter ticklers) was doing the confessionals. Of course, one never knew who was in the booth unless you managed to ask somebody who had just been in one and they knew who had tickled them, but Gloria figured her odds of getting Father Michael again were pretty low.

“Very well child. I shall now begin your cleansing.” Father Michael said.

“Are you…kidding me?” Gloria had almost slipped and said “fucking” there, but had managed to catch herself at the last minute. The clergy were not fans of swearing in the church. She couldn’t believe though that she was going to get more tickling on top of what she had already endured.

“I never kid about cleansing, my child.” Father Michael replied before Gloria felt the pumice stone on the foot that the fork had been scratching at before.

“NononononoAhahahahahaha!” Gloria protested as best she could, but the sensation of the pumice stone quickly reduced her to a laughing heap. At least her other foot seemed to be being spared any tickling. The oil reduced the friction of the pumice stone, but much to Gloria’s laughing discomfort, it allowed the pumice stone to move much faster over her foot. Instinctively she wanted to move her other foot over to protect her tickled foot, but of course the bondage wouldn’t let her do that. All Gloria could do was sit and take it.

For five minutes Gloria sat and shook with laughter, howling as her foot was pumiced as smooth as the other and then enduring the gentle and loving kiss of soft feathers along either foot, which had been dried of the oil with a cloth that had sent her in to a particularly hysterical state when Father Michael had dried in between her toes. Her feet by that point were even more sensitive than before and even the gentle tickle of the feathers touch was maddening and had her bucking in her chair. By the time Father Michael was done, she was almost crying with laughter. When her feet were unlocked she rubbed them intensely trying to get the tingly sensations out of them as she wiped the sweat and tears of her ordeal away. She sucked in deep breaths of air, trying to recover as best as she could. Well, that was one of her less pleasant church experiences.

As she composed herself and left the confessional booth, Gloria spotted Alicia. She wasn’t surprised Alicia was the first person out. Gloria knew Alicia was trying to be extra good this last week. Of course, Gloria couldn’t blame her for that. After all, she was trying to be a nun. It wouldn’t be a very good idea to sin a bunch of times before the day you took your test.

“So, the others still in there?” Gloria asked, coming to stand beside Alicia as she wiped away a few of the remaining tears and beads of sweat.

“Yup, and I think Rod is in with your mother from the sounds he’s making.” Alicia nodded her head towards the confessional booth Rod had slipped into. Gloria could easily hear Rods frantic laughter. Obviously her mother was doing what her mother did best.

“Aww…poor baby.” Gloria laughed her voice less than sympathetic. “I bet she’s going to put him through the wringer today. She hasn’t gotten the chance to tickle him in, what, a couple of days?” Of course, that’s how she wanted to sound. As though she was playfully mocking her friends suffering and couldn't care less. The truth of the matter though was that she was ready to shoot daggers from her eyes into the booth that held her mother.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” Alicia chuckled a bit, not seeming to pick up on Gloria’s unspoken animosity. Good. Gloria preferred it that way.

“I wonder how long Mandy is going to be in her own private Hell?” Gloria commented in a casual manner. Truth be told, she just wanted to steer the conversation away from Rod and her mother together. That wasn’t to say she didn’t feel any pangs of sympathy for Mandy; she did. When Alicia didn’t respond Gloria waved her hand in front of her friends face. “Hello? Earth to Alicia.”

“Oh, sorry. Guess I have my mind on other things.” Alicia gave an apologetic shrug.

“Yeah, it is a big day for you.” Gloria smiled, nodding her head. “So, when are you going for the test?”

“Well, I’ll wait until the others are out, and then go to the mother superiors office.” Alicia said.

The two of them waited in silence for the next several minutes. Alicia seemed to have a lot on her mind, and understandably so, and Gloria didn’t want to distract her. The test was supposed to be pretty tough, and Gloria wanted Alicia as focused as possible. In the meanwhile, Gloria tried to think about pretty much anything other than her mother driving Rod to fits of hysteria by playing with his feet. A few more minutes later, Mandy came out of her own booth. As usual, she was a bit of a mess.

“Hey.” Mandy said, wiping a few tears from her face as she headed towards Alicia and Gloria. “How did the confessions go?”

“Pretty much the same as always.” Alicia said with a shrug.

“Same here.” Gloria commented. Of course, that wasn’t really true. Today had been a more intense workout than normal, but she felt no need to brag about being tortured. Besides, any hell she went through would probably pale compared to Mandy’s. She nodded towards Rod’s confessional booth. “I have a feeling he might be in there for a bit. What say we leave and see him later?” Part of Gloria didn’t want to leave, but she knew Alicia had things to do, and Mandy probably had a thing or two as well. Mainly though she didn’t want to listen to her mother playing with Rod. Sometimes it bugged her more than others when Dawn tickled Rod, and this was one of those times. She’d catch up with Rod later, and then maybe she’d have some of her own tickle fun with him. She grinned inwardly at that thought.

“Yeah, that might be a good idea.” Mandy commented as a particularly loud laugh erupted from Rod's direction. The three friends quickly agreed and dispersed to engage in their own business.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been anticipating this story for months, and I was not disappointed. You do a great job of continuity in the stories, keeping it flowing well. The character development is awesome, main and lesser characters. The descriptions are vivid and detailed, I feel this is one of if the best stories in the forum. I look forward to part 2 when you get it done, again awesome job. Peace......B

Yet another outstanding part to what is becoming a fantastic series. I love your description of the tickling.

Fantastic story !!

Can't wait for the next chapter(s) !

THANKS so much for your great contributions here :numberone: at TMF.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been anticipating this story for months, and I was not disappointed. You do a great job of continuity in the stories, keeping it flowing well. The character development is awesome, main and lesser characters. The descriptions are vivid and detailed, I feel this is one of if the best stories in the forum. I look forward to part 2 when you get it done, again awesome job. Peace......B

I'm glad to hear you weren't disapointed. Yes, Stocksvill will have, when done, a rather large cast of charactors, assuming it goes as far as i would like it to.

As far as part 2 goes, this chaptor is actually all done already, but i wanted to break it into parts, as it's about 70 pages all together. I plan on posting the second part tommorow, so keep your eyes open, and i hope you like some of the other secondary charactors in that part as well.

Yet another outstanding part to what is becoming a fantastic series. I love your description of the tickling.

Glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy the tickling description in the next two parts as well. They are rather large. If i had to guess, i would say that out of the 70 pages of text, probably a good 20-30 pages of it is pretty much all tickling.

Can't wait for the next chapter(s) !

THANKS so much for your great contributions here at TMF

Well, fortionatly, you won't have to wait too long! I hope you enjoy the next part as much as this one.

Another great chapter the intricacy of this little community is great

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back