• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation Part 6 f/m (teaser) + 5 short story ideas

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
Thought i would post what i have finished so far, as well as several story idea's i have started. So, if you like one of them post a comment and i might begin work on the most popular one after i finish part 6.

This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Unexpected Vacation Part 6 f/m (teaser)

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

I was barely aware of Sara helping me out of the car and into her house; if I had at the time I might have protested about her not bothering to wrap the towel back around my naked body as I made my way to her front door. As it was I collapsed as fell right asleep the second I sprawled out on her bed, with her lying down next to me watching my body lustfully. She giggles softly as she hears me start snoring loudly, so she decides to get me to stop by lightly tickling my bare soles. Though I am so wiped I stay sound asleep only now twitching and soft giggles in between the snoring. She thinks this is totally adorable so she increases pace until she is vigorously attacking all over my body, which causes the giggles to turn into medium loud cackling. Unable to get me to stop or wake up she smirks a bit and lies down next to me and falls asleep.

With everything that has happened in the past days it is not surprising that at night I had one of the most erotic dreams of my life. I was walking nude through a green meadow as I was staring up at the clear blue sky admiring how beautiful of a day it was I accidently step on a lily. After about a second I hear a buzzing of fluttering wings and am shocked to see 6 pixies flying straight at me and yelling in a soft high pitched voices, “you killed it!” Was even more shocked as they all hit my chest at once and slammed my body back to the ground, a second latter the grass grew and wrapped around my wrists and ankles. I looked down and see the crushed lily between my legs, I blush and say “oh I am so sorry, I didn’t see it.” Then the six female pixies land between my legs and touch the flower bringing it back to life. Next, one of the pixies flies up and lands on my chest saying, “tsk tsk you need to be taught to look before you slam those giant feet of yours anywhere you like.” I am terrified as she gets an evil grin pointing to the flower, making it twist and bend closer and closer to my helpless privates. I scream and cackle as the soft petals are dragged over every inch; making it worse I hear them laugh “what a ticklish giant.” Which one replied “awe sounds more like a ticklish boy to me?” My hysterical laughter thunders over the sound of their taunting, though I am able to hear ever remark and getting more turned on every second. Next, they begin hovering over my body with evil grins for a bit, before flying off leaving me being relentlessly tormented by the soft flowers petals. As they disappear from my view I scream “No you can’t leave me like this!” After what seems like forever cackling like a mad man, I see them flying back here. “Thank God, please let me go I have learned my lesson” though my joy was very brief as I see what they brought back. Each one is carrying a feather as tall as they are which was about six inches long. I begin babbling and begging for them to stay away from me with those damned things. Though to no avail, they hover and tickle all over my body as they giggle sadistically. Depending on your view shortly after that moment I luckily/unluckily awoke to see Sara smiling mischievously at me.

Giggling she says “That must have been an interesting dream you were having…” looking straight down at my throbbing erection. As she begins playfully spider tickling my privates I giggle and squirm around on the bed next to her. Laughing evilly she adds, “I have got a long day planned for my naughty tickle toy, so hurry up and wash up and grab a bite to eat.” As I crawl out of bed she playfully smacks my bare ass as added incentive. Within an hour we finished breakfast and were in her car driving somewhere, always curious I asked “where we going.” With a seductive smile she responds, “I think you would love a relaxing day at the beach, so we are going to a private beach in a cove by my friend’s summer home.” Giggling I reply sounds fun to me, as I look on the floorboard in the back I see a bucket and a shovel, and I have a sneaking suspicion that won’t be for making a sand castle hehehe.

Once we get to the beach I carry a large duffle bag out for her along with the shovel and bucket. I smirk and ask “So, I suppose you want me to start digging a large hole in the sand?” Giggling with her usual evil laugh she says, “No, just spread out the blanket on the ground and lay down naked with your eyes closed sweetie.” Starting to blush I ask, “umm naked, out in the open like this what if someone comes by?” Loving my reaction she says “Yes dear naked, the fear of a stranger walking by will add to your torment. Though this place is almost always deserted, so don’t worry too much.” Something in her voice was very comforting, so I began striping for her. She begin whistling while she digs near my body she warns, “don’t you dare open your eyes or I’ll punish you with something worse than tickles” as she playfully pokes my tummy. After a few minutes she helps me sit up and places my legs spread out into 2 deep narrow holes, so my legs are buried under me bent at the knee at 45 degrees. While she then has me lay back placing my arms into long trench and into two long horizontal holes that imprison my arms up to my elbows. With careful maneuvering she has my arms under my body so my hands are about a foot under the ground and close to my ass. Skillfully she packs and wets down the sand so much so I might as well be buried in concrete.

Story idea 1
I was trying to waste away the hours of the afternoon, being amazingly bored I begin to surf the web. I start looking trough the personal ads, unable to find anyone remotely interesting that was anywhere close to where I live. Just about to shut down I see a woman’s name that only is about 30 miles away, but my hopes are slightly dashed as I notice the age difference since I am only just about 19 she is forty. Figures why not open it up and read her profile. Reading on, I am instantly falling in love describing herself as a playful person, intellectual, and very passionate about my favorite football team. Also, her idea of a perfect guy pretty much fits me to a tee, although her last statement sent shivers up and down my spine. “… And there is no such thing as a guy that is too ticklish!” Especially since I am deathly ticklish, just about everywhere I just about close the profile. But, I am infatuated with her description so I decide to respond any way.

“Hello, I am responding to your profile that I just read.” I begin to tell her all about my self, and that I would be interested in meeting for coffee sometime if she would be interested. After a few hours, I get a response back that she would be willing to meet at a coffee shop Friday afternoon. We meet there as planned, both being a little nervous the conversation starts rather slow, but after awhile we hit it off. After a few cups of coffee and a few hours later it begins to gets dark, while I’m getting up to pay the bill she asked if I had any plans for the evening and I reply nope don’t really have any. She asks, if I would by chance want to go to her house and watch some movies on satellite, saying that she would just hate the day to end.

Following her back to her place, we drive through a dense forested area and arrive near a very small lake with her quaint and rustic looking house that is a bit up from the edge of the lake. The whole setting was very quite and peaceful, since there didn’t appear to be any other homes for miles. Entering the house, she sets down her purse and asks if I could put her hat away in the closet, being a gentleman I say no problem. I take the hat and gently start to place it on the self when she sneaks up behind me and begins viciously tickling up and down my exposed sides. The hat goes flying to the back of the self and I collapse into a ball on the floor and begin laughing hysterically HEHAHahahaahahaHEHAHAHHAHAHA stop HEHHAHHAHahahaHAHHAHA please don’t tickle me HEHAHHAhahaahhaHAHhahahAHHAAAHAAHA I can’t stand it HEHAHAHAHahahhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA. All I am able to see is an evil grin as she hovers over my body looking for more openings to slip her tickling finger into. Which she is able to easily do, keeping me laughing hysterically for a few minutes until she finally stops. Laying there gasping for air she stands over me, I quiver in fear.

Finally, after what feel like an eternity I get the vacation time I requested. Considering that I hadn’t taken one in the five year I had the job, over a months worth had built up. Therefore, I decided to take a vacation in France in order to see the Eiffel tower and relax while sight seeing. After a week, I decided to stay at a hotel that was about 30 miles from quaint nude beach and it was relatively deserted since it wasn’t near any real attractions. The first few days were immensely enjoyable, and I was finally getting a full body tan I had always wanted.

It was another beautiful sunny day, and I had just finished a book that I was reading. After looking around at the scenery, watching the waves rhythmically break on the beach and a few birds that circled out over the waters, there was no one on the beach as far as I could see. Setting a timer for an hour so I am not sunburned, I lay face down and try to rest for a while, as I close my eyes I see a woman exiting a beach house a little ways up the beach. She smiles, as she nears with a feather in hand.

At 19 I had already become a very big fan of April fool’s with some pranks that were legendary. Though last year was especially evil since one of my mothers friend’s birthday falls on April 1st. I gave her a bathing suit that dissolves about a minute after becoming wet. As her birthday was getting closer this year she had revenge on her mind, so one day while visiting with my mother she suggests a prank to pull she got from a nurse after telling her about my prankish tendencies. She suggested that since the clinic where my mother’s friend is a doctor at was going to be closed for renovations mid April that as a fitting prank they could have me put under a 72-hour watch for depression since at that time the place would be deserted. She made sure not to sound too eager for the idea, having an evil mind my mother smiled and laughed saying that would be fitting justice to have the tables turned and wrote up a fake letter saying I needed to have a physical and vaccination shots for college. The appointment scheduled for April 1st with the good dear doctor. Though the doctor failed to mention the second part of her revenge, knowing for a fact I am extremely ticklish she intends for it to be 72 hours full of laughter.

Having been best friends all through high school she has had many experiences in tickle fights to know I am unbearably ticklish. Even though they could hardly be called tickle fights more like the first barrage of tickles being a whack to the head then laugh for me tickle boy lol. I didn’t mind really since it was kind of fun and only happened occasionally, though at the end of senior year both being 19 for some reason the frequency had increased to about 4-5 times a week. The worst part is that being put into a helpless state so often now even in my dreams have the common theme of her tickling me though with the added twists of being naked and that her mother also helps sadistically tickle me as well. Needless to say that I spent a lot of time wondering what that situation would be like… so after being on the receiving end of a savage foot tickling and her arms still locked around my ankles. I decide to tell her that she is to blame for me having many restless nights and tell her about the dreams…..

My first week on campus I decided to go beyond my normal comfort zone and try pledging a fraternity though shortly realized that I would likely not enjoy it. But, would give it a try incase my first impression was wrong. All in all it didn’t go to bad, until they gave out initiation assignments, mine was to do a panty raid on the Theta Tau Kappa sorority house. As I was walking into the backyard I knew this was a bad idea, though seeing an open window I crawled in against my better judgment. Sneaking into the house I quietly made my way to the stairs, and as I was about to head upstairs I saw the house mother sitting watching a movie. I stopped in my tracks as the Jiminy Cricket in my head got the better of me, so I said softly “umm hi?” At this point she turned around a bit startled and asked “who are you and what are you doing here?” Stuttering a bit I explain that I was on a panty raid, but could go through with it and I wanted to let her know that a back window was left open. After a few seconds she looked at me and smiled saying “Awe, thank you for your concern for their safety, my name is Anna.” I shook her hand told her that I would leave now and go tell them I failed. Sensing that I was a nice guy grabbing my hand with her other hand she said “wait, I’ll go get a few pair of underwear left last year by some girls that weren’t claimed.” I looked at her puzzled when she returned and asked if I would stay and talk for a bit. Before I could answer she added “if they ask you what took so long explain the house mother was sitting near the stairs reading and you had to wait for her to leave.” So I sat down and we talked for almost an hour at the end as I was about to crawl back out the window she said, “If things don’t work out with the fraternity, stop my here again and I might have an opportunity you’d be interested in.” I responded “thanks I will, have a goodnight.”

Once more, thanks for reading the stories, and please post which idea for future series you want to see done.

I obv love the EV series but I am also liking the set up of stories 3 and 5. No matter which one you go with though, I'm sure you'll do great, just as you have on all your other stories!

Good health

bump up ..It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling

bump up ..It was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy wow gold, I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, wow gold that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some maple story mesos, in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl maple story mesos. Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, maple story mesos having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling

Golden Feather! :bowing:

I'd say go with 3 or 5, those sound the best. If you're still interested in writing these that is.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back