• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three more months...

kered

Verified
I'm starting to get that itch about the next NEST. It is going to be good seeing old friends as well as making new ones. Anybody else feeling it?

very very excited to finally get there and meet everyone!

i am exited me and saeria are going to work on making it there this year :rockingout:

I am nervous and excited. Will be the frist time I come.. Looking forward to seeing all the ppl I talk to in here and get real hugssss

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEK!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEK!

Calm down a bit 88 before you hurt yourself. Here is some help for you.

twilightphil1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm starting to get that itch about the next NEST. It is going to be good seeing old friends as well as making new ones. Anybody else feeling it?

Definitely getting that itch. Starting to check the gatherings section to see if Nest 2009 information has been posted. I feel like this year's Nest will be completely different since last year almost unknown and since then I've been to three gatherings, started hosting local munches, and started cohosting a TMF radio show. I can hardly believe only 9 months have passed since nest 09. It feels like several years.

I can't wait to see a lot of old friends and meet a lot of great newbies as well.

It will be coming soon!!!!

I am stoked for the Munch in Charlotte as well...but NEST being so huge and so many people......I am really getting that itch!!!

So who wants to scratch it for me???

Rob

Hell yes, I'm excited! It'll be my first one too, and as of yet, I haven't even paid attention to any nerves. I feel like I know quite a few of you already, so meeting will likely be a natural extension of our online/phone conversations. Should be a real good time. :)

and the countdown is finally up!! i am way excited to get out there and meet everyone!! i can't stand it lol

Itching? I think I have full blown poison ivy over the wait!! Plane ticket has been booked for 2 months. :abducted:

I am getting excited about NEST this year and nervous as well. This will be my first NEST

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back