• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The best tickling story ever period.

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
This story is the most utterly detailed thing that anyone has ever written here ever.

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a city far far away, on a Tuesday, there was an incredibly handsome, incredibly awesome man, and a beautiful ticklish woman. And the man DESTROYED HER!!!with tickling... THE END!

I really like the way that the author took the time to clarify that not only was the city far away, it was far FAR away. I think that really adds to the atmosphere.

I thought it was full of mangled clichés and sesquipedalian malapropisms but other than that, good job!

Next?

I laughed, I cried...it became a part of me. I shan't sleep well for days. :triangle:

It started out slow, but it redeemed itself at the climax. I recommend using more onomatopoeia chicken sounds to kinda lead the reader into believing they were on a chicken farm instead of just expecting the reader to actually know it.

It started out slow, but it redeemed itself at the climax. I recommend using more onomatopoeia chicken sounds to kinda lead the reader into believing they were on a chicken farm instead of just expecting the reader to actually know it.

I'm sorry, but my stories are for intelligent people who can read between the lines only. I can't be bothered to dump everything down for people that can't get even the most obvious of well-hidden messages.:idontwann

Oh! Could you please post a sequel where once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a city far far away, on a Wednesday, there was an incredibly handsome, incredibly awesome man, and a beautiful ticklish woman. And the man DESTROYED HER!!!with tickling?

The end?

Dear EXCESS, I think your stories are EXCESSIVE intelligent for this forum.
You should try to another!

HA HA HA

way too long. Do you expect me to sit down and read all this in one sitting because it's impossible. I'll have to finish the rest later.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back