• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Munch is on in Cleveland, Ohio!!!

janedoe1

TMF Regular
Attention all North East Ohioans! It's time for a Munch/Social. :clap:

What: MEET, EAT, PLAY AND DRINK!!
When: SATURDAY MARCH 28, 2009 @ 8:00pm - UNTIL... the after parties begin :3poke:(shhhhhhh)
Where: DAVE AND BUSTER'S in WESTLAKE, OH (Just west of Cleveland)
25735 First Street, Westlake, Ohio 44145
Cost: NO COVER CHARGE

Let's all come together for dinner, games, drinks and chat. Ya never know, you may meet your next tickle partner:2poke:
Members from all over are welcome... fly, carpool, walk or crawl. Just get here! I wanna meet each and every one of you personally. :pounce: If you would like to attend, please PM me so I can get a head count. I'd like to reserve a private section just for us. :gathering:

Again, Carmel Cutie can't wait to finally meet all of you.

Last edited:
Again, Carmel Cutie can't wait to finally meet all of you.

We can't wait to meet you either , Carmel Cutie!

I plan on showin' up ... & I'm comin' all the way from Buffalo , NY ... so there's no excuse for all you Ohioans to not make an appearance.

If you need any more incentive , take a gander at those lovely lips Carmel Cutie is sportin' in her siggy. What other reason do you need?!

See ya there , tickle-folk! :wavingguy

:justlips:

We can't wait to meet you either , Carmel Cutie!

I plan on showin' up ... & I'm comin' all the way from Buffalo , NY ... so there's no excuse for all you Ohioans to not make an appearance.

If you need any more incentive , take a gander at those lovely lips Carmel Cutie is sportin' in her siggy. What other reason do you need?!

See ya there , tickle-folk! :wavingguy

:justlips:

Thank you TKLMAN! I really enjoyed our conversation this evening. You're such a sweetheart and I can't wait to meet you. You'll definitely get some under the table tickles that night! :justlips: Talk to you soon!

To everyone else... thanks for all the PM's and advice :ty:

This will be my first get-together and I am looking forward to being there!!!!! Thanx Carmel for this opperatunity! All members in this area should try and make it! Can't wait to meet you fellow members and have some great conversations, share some experiences and basically good times to be had by all!

This will be my first get-together and I am looking forward to being there!!!!! Thanx Carmel for this opperatunity! All members in this area should try and make it! Can't wait to meet you fellow members and have some great conversations, share some experiences and basically good times to be had by all!

Yep ... should definitely be a good time. :dancingbanana:

So who else is comin'?!

Yep ... should definitely be a good time. :dancingbanana:

So who else is comin'?!

Don't know my friend. I sent some pm's to other fellow ohioan members. Hopefully they will attend. Glad to see you're coming from Buffalo!

Damn....

Won't be able to be there, my lady is a nurse on call that weekend....crap,crap,crap !

Well I would love to come, but I'm a 'fraidy cat :( Maybe I'll feel better about it if I play with that ball of string...

Don't know my friend. I sent some pm's to other fellow ohioan members. Hopefully they will attend. Glad to see you're coming from Buffalo!

So, it sounds like I have gotten the ok to bring TheBoss and come to this well anticipated shindig!!! And, get to meet my long time friend and Silly Section partner osco? Can't wait osco89!! And of course, Carmel Cutie is a definite must hug!!

I have talked TheBoss into attending the Munch in Cleveland if all goes well here at home. To anyone just "thinking" about attending and close enough to do so, you can't pick a better way to try one out. A total public (safe) place to meet and making a new friend anytime is great.

So, it sounds like I have gotten the ok to bring TheBoss and come to this well anticipated shindig!!! And, get to meet my long time friend and Silly Section partner osco? Can't wait osco89!! And of course, Carmel Cutie is a definite must hug!!

I have talked TheBoss into attending the Munch in Cleveland if all goes well here at home. To anyone just "thinking" about attending and close enough to do so, you can't pick a better way to try one out. A total public (safe) place to meet and making a new friend anytime is great.

Wow... all the way from Detroit. I can't wait to meet you and The Boss Lady ;) I'm so excited! You've definitely made my day:dancingbanana:

Thank you my friend! Sorry it took so long to post, I just read it! I too am looking forward to finally meeting you and "the boss" and share some good times!

As a matter of fact I am truly looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hotel Information...

Courtyard by Marriott
25050 Sperry Dr, Westlake, OH 44145
Cross Streets: Between OH-252 and Sperry Cir
(440)871-3756
I hear this one has nice thick walls... almost sound proof

or

The Extended Stay
30360 Clemens Rd.
Westlake, OH 44145
(440) 899-4160
[email protected]

and...

Super 8 Westlake
25200 Sperry Drive
Westlake, OH 44145
(440) 871-3993

All are close to Dave & Busters. The Courtyard is a tad bit more expensive but worth it...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back