• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Creamated, And, A Crushing Blow, The Final Blow, For A Man, And A Team?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. It did not go particularly well, as they went only three and six. The team lost two of three games at each stop of a San Francisco, San Diego, and Los Angeles road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.

When Mitch arrived home, Naomi was already sleeping. Mitch quietly went into the guest room, undressed, and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, about 4am, Mitch was awakened by the sound of muffled sobs, and saw Naomi, crying hysterically, sitting on the bed, next to him. "Naomi, what's the matter?" Mitch asked. Naomi turned on the light next to the bed: "Mitch, I just received a phone call, something terrible has happened".: Naomi began. "Oh, no, Naomi, dont tell me something happened to one of our mothers". Mitch said. "No, Mitch, both of them are fine, thank God. The phone call I received was from Elmont. It was about Lee Sniderman. Just around the time the team plane was landing in Nassau last night, Lee collapsed at his home. He had a massive heart attack. They took him to the hospital, but they couldn't save him. : Lee passed away, he's gone, Mitch" . : Naomi said, tears rolling down her cheeks. Mitch sat in shock on the bed, trying to comprehend what had occurred. Then, he put his head back on the pillow, he stared at the ceiling, and tears began to run down his face:. "Oh My God, Naomi, no".
"I know how much you loved him" Naomi said. "I dont have a father. That man was like a father to me, Naomi, for twenty years." Mitch said. "I know that, Mitch, I know you're heartbroken, we all are". Naomi said. "What did Elmont say? The funeral?" Mitch asked. "The funeral is tomorrow afternoon. The games tonight and tomorrow are postponed. Elmont already spoke to the Nationals manager. We'll play on Wednesday night. I'm going to call Kate Hudson and Mandy Moore in the morning, to see if they can get away from the Braves, and come to the funeral. They played here for so many years, that maybe they would want to come" Naomi said.

The next morning, Naomi was able to get in touch with Kate Hudson and Mandy Moore, who were able to obtain the permission of Braves manager Bobby Cox, to attend the funeral, of the man they had played for, for so many years.

On Tuesday afternoon, the entire team, joined by Hudson and Moore, who had flown in from Atlanta, and were staying with Mitch and Naomi, attended Lee Sniderman's funeral at a synagogue in downtown Nassau. Before joining the Good Guys, Sniderman had been a college professor and baseball coach for many years. The temple was filled with Sniderman's family, friends, former students, and past and present Good Guys players. Mitch gave one of the eulogies: "I remember in the early days of the Good Guy ballclub, right after Jim Gardner passed away, and Lee took over. We all thought he was just the "General Manager", coming on board to be field manager temporarially, until someone else took over the team. As it turned out, Lee had another plan. He stayed for almost twenty years, and won so many World Championships. Lee and I had our moments, and there were times we used to strongly disagree, and even engage in some pretty awful fights. However, the man meant everything to me. He was my mentor, my friend, and my father figure. I loved him the way a son would love a father, and I stand here today, heartbroken at his passing, but so thankful to have known him, and played for him. He was a good man, with solid values, a kind family, and a wonderful work ethic. He was a teacher, and a guiding light. I will always remember him, I will always miss him, and I will always love him. Without Lee, my career would not be even half as successful as it is. I dedicate this day, the rest of this season, and the rest of my career to him. God bless you, Lee, and may your soul rest in heaven, along with your dearly departed loved ones. You have left your mark on all of us, and we are all better off as people, for having known you" Mitch said, tears in his eyes, as most in the congregation openly wept at his touching eulogy. After the service, everyone gathered to lay Lee to rest at the cemetery, and then proceeded to Mitch and Naomi's apartment, for discussion about, and rememberance of, their beloved manager.

The next night, the Good Guys, still shaken, and devestated, by Lee's sudden passing, had to get back to business on the field, against the Washington Nationals. Gil Bellows, with two extra days rest, due to the layoff, as a result of the funeral, was overpowering, stifling the Nationals on three hits, in a 5-0 whitewashing. Due to the fact that it was close to the end of the season, and the games would impact on the pennant race, the teams had to play a doubleheader that night, and a game on Thursday, an originally scheduled off day. In the second game of the doubleheader, Charlize Theron allowed three runs, but could not get much run suppport, and dropped the game, 3-1. A crowd of about 7,000 showed up for the unscheduled 1pm day game on Thursday, and saw Neve Campbell allow four hits, and one run, in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit three homers, and prevailed, 4-1.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound, and got lit up, allowing six runs, in a 6-3 defeat. Hayden was overpowering on Saturday night, striking out ten, and giving up two cheap runs, in a 5-2 win. The team held a special ceremony, to publicly remember Lee, and retire his uniform number, before the Sunday afternoon game. Number 6 would be memorialized on the outfield wall, never again to be worn by another Good Guy player, coach , or manager. After the number retirement ceremony, the Good Guys gave the sellout crowd in attendance a thrill, as Gil Bellows, pitching with only three days rest, fell into an early 3-0 hole, but then saw his team rally, for five eighth inning runs, off Phils ace Cole Hamels, and the Phillies bullpen, for a much inspired 5-3 victory, that was likely a tribute to Lee on his day.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night, allowing only one run in six innings, as the team rallied from a 1-0 deficit, to score four times in the eighth, for a 4-1 triumph. Neve Campbell took the ball on Tuesday night. She was hit hard that time out, allowing seven runs in five innings, for a 7-2 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the mound for the Wednesday afternoon finale, on a sunny, warm, 83 degree day, in front of about 35,000 on getaway day. Cook gave up four runs in six innings, but the Good Guys, wanting to win on getaway day, fought back, tying the score in the sixth, and going ahead in the eighth. Ellen Page put the Reds away in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-4 win, that completed a fine on field six and three homestand. The team's record, and preserverance, was somewhat incredible, considering Sniderman's passing, and the high emotion everyone was feeling. The team was now headed on their last regular season road trip, before proceeding to the playoffs. While no one publicly said it, they were all in a mindset to "Win it all for Lee" that year.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win over the Phillies. One of the main featured lees that night would be Mitch, who said he needed to be tickled, to release some of the tension he was feeling, over Sniderman's passing. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed, in his boxer shorts, in the middle of the fetish club, as the female members of the team who he tickled so often, surrounded him. Ellen Page, who had been the victim of a Mitch tickle attack on the last homestand, right after she joined the team, walked up to him with a smirk. "So, tall guy, how does it feel to be the one whose going to be tickle tortured?" She taunted. "Listen, Page, you may have your way with me now, but I guarantee, I will get you again, sooner or later" Mitch retorted. "Idle threats, and maybe, but for now, you are tied up, and we are all going to get you!". Page said. With that, Ellen began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began: HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing his legs to buck:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA! Finally, Naomi and Hilary Duff positioned themselves at Mitch's feet. "Hey! What are you doing here, Australian? You're not even fucking talking to me. Why do you get to tickle me?" Mitch protested. "I get to tickle you, because you are tied up, you are still my husband, and as payback for all the times you get me! So shut up, and deal with it!" Naomi retorted. With that, Duff and Naomi gave Mitch a double tickle attack on his bare feet with fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, and ice. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter:HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! OMG! DOUBLE TICKLE ATTACK IS TORTURE! OKAY! OKAY! NO MORE! STAHPPPPPP! AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.

On Thursday, before Mitch left on the trip to Washington D.C, Mitch and Naomi paid a visit to Cathy, whom they had not seen yet that homestand. "I just wanted to come over and see you and the baby. I'm sorry we've been on ice this homestand. With what happened to Lee, and Naomi's and my problems, it has just been difficult". Mitch said "I understand, and I'm so sorry about Lee. You guys know I was at the funeral, but I wanted to keep a low profile, for those who dont know who I really am" Cathy said. "Hopefully things will be better next homestand, and we can spend some real time together" Mitch said.

After the visit with Cathy, Mitch and Naomi left her apartment, and Mitch had to catch a cab, to head to the airport. "What happened to Lee doesnt change our situation, Mitchell. We still have very serious problems that need to be addressed. " Naomi said. "I know" Mitch said. "The playoffs are coming, so let's finish the season, but we will need to deal with this right after the season, to not have it result in us going our seperate ways" Naomi said. "I know that" Mitch replied. "Have a good trip, and then let's play October, and hope it results in a happy ending, in every way. I'll see you next Sunday" Naomi said, giving Mitch a quick kiss on the cheek, before going to her car, as Mitch climbed into the cab, to the airport, and the team flight to DC.

So, it had been a very emotional and troubled homestand for everyone. Now came the last regular season road trip of the year, and then the playoffs would arrive. What would happen then? Would the Good Guys ballclub win the World Championship, as a tribute to their beloved departed manager? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thank you, windowguy, your positive comment is appreciated. I found out that the gentleman whom the Lee Sniderman character was based on, passed away recently. In real life, he had been one of my favorite professors, so I wanted to memorialize his passing with a story of true emotions.

Mitch

Well it's the passing of an icon and a shift into a new era for the Good Guys. The suddenness of it certainly made it a more difficult passage. Death is hard to contemplate and even harder to understand. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, an icon has departed from the team. It is a very difficult time. The playoffs are coming, so the team has to deal with their grief, and try to focus on winning another title.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Tuesday.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back