• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need With Describing "Tickle Worm" In Story...Help.

Sarabelle

TMF Poster
I am trying to create a story around "tickle worms" or a centipede like creature that is bred for tickling. My mind is locked. I need some help buffing up this description and adding to it for a story line. Could some one please take a stab at it?

Description: The Cocegas Verme

Bred in the tropical paradise of Brazil, the “Cocegas Verme” is used for the interrogation and punishment of female captives. The Cocegas thrives and feeds on human female pheromones secreted through the skin. Their “milking process” has been documented by many as one of the most maddening and intense tickle torture experiences in the world.

The Cocegas explores a human females body and locates what areas are sensitive by skin reactions, muscle twitches, sweating, and of course the release of pheromones themselves. The methodical dancing and brushing and crawling slowly drives a victim nuts.

....my mind locked here....creativity went out the door.

How about describing what they look like? Are they covered with little tiny hairs that tickle the poor woman as it walks across her? Or, since you're making the thinks up yourself, how about feathers?

Then you could describe how they walk. First by pulling it back end across the skin, and then pushing the front end forward, so that with each stroke, the thousands of tiny hairs (or feathers) drag across the sensitive skin.

Here's an idea for you. Have then secrete a fluid from their feet which increases the sensitivity of skin it's crawling over. You could even make a reference to a tribe of women who collect the secretions and use it in a sexual manner (applying it to certain sensitive parts of their bodies to make them even more so).

I hope this helps, the idea sounds interesting.

The director smiled.

In his gaze was a magfield, within which, a un-mindful citizen fought uselessly against it's pull.

The young citizen had been one of a group that had breached his park near the Boston area. It was a typical story, drunken party fun had led to stupid bets, and before you knew it, a half dozen idiots were across the borders of his lands.

The feeds of their capture by some of his mounted security patrols was already selling quite well. The young man who had soiled himself when he was confronted by his sector Security leader London, on her stallion, was priceless.

He refocused on the woman before him. She had been stripped, and ferrous cuffs had been fabbed around her wrists and ankles, then she'd been tossed in the magfield. She now hung in it suspended, a floating 'X' unable to pull her limbs in, and helpless.

He was feeling nostalgic today, so he'd directed staff to get something from his private glades, where he nurtured rare species of plants and creatures.

In the fetched jar were a trio of Cocegas Verme. This branch of the species was identifiable by the bright orange stripes that alternated with black ones along the length of it's segmented centipede like body. The Cocegas were a pheromone driven pest. They loved to sup upon the sweat of humans that was rich in the subtle chemicals of pheromones, and would seek out the best sources of their desired meals. In addition they were well designed to agitate the prey to produce more.

Peering in the jar the director noted the feathery feelers that the Cocegas used to 'smell' the air for a target, and those feelers were always in motion sweeping, searching. The creatures mouth sported a unique suction like ability, it would latch on and create a small vacuum, then hundreds of tiny philla around the inside of it's mouth would come to life, and sweep the pheromones laden sweat into the insect’s gullet. He imagined that the action was quite tickly. Each leg, and there were no shortage of those on each, was covered in a down of bristly fur. The Cocegas would rub these across it's prey as it fed, to increase the level of distress, and produce more sweat, or other pheromone laden moisture. He also knew, though one could not see it, that there was a chemical on the creatures skin that heightened the nervous system response of the prey as it was absorbed by contact. It was quite potent.

All in all, an elegantly designed creature. From what he knew, they had been first bioengineered by a woman in the mid 21st century as a way to torment her unfaithful lover, and later adapted by some governments as tools to torture with. He'd secured many varieties of the species, and enjoyed using them on occasion. The ones that loved the sex based chemicals were quite evil.

He walked down to the woman who who looked up at him with a frightened look, tears in her eyes.

"I didn't do anything!" she cried.

He was silent.

"It was Jontha's fault!"

He looked at her with a flat look, and remained silent. She was sweating in the warmth of the room, her short black hair already plastered to her face, sweat glistened on her fit form.

"We were just having some fun!" she begged.

"And now it's My turn." he quietly said, and tipped the bottle so the three insects fell upon the nude woman's torso.

The hundreds of local nanocams sparked with flashes of light as the feed began, and they went live.

As he walked away, she was already starting to laugh.

Mmkay.

[Thread]

The director smiled.

In his gaze was a magfield, within which, a un-mindful citizen fought uselessly against it's pull.

The young citizen had been one of a group that had breached his park near the Boston area. It was a typical story, drunken party fun had led to stupid bets, and before you knew it, a half dozen idiots were across the borders of his lands.

The feeds of their capture by some of his mounted security patrols was already selling quite well. The young man who had soiled himself when he was confronted by his sector Security leader London, on her stallion, was priceless.

He refocused on the woman before him. She had been stripped, and ferrous cuffs had been fabbed around her wrists and ankles, then she'd been tossed in the magfield. She now hung in it suspended, a floating 'X' unable to pull her limbs in, and helpless.

He was feeling nostalgic today, so he'd directed staff to get something from his private glades, where he nurtured rare species of plants and creatures.

In the fetched jar were a trio of Cocegas Verme. This branch of the species was identifiable by the bright orange stripes that alternated with black ones along the length of it's segmented centipede like body. The Cocegas were a pheromone driven pest. They loved to sup upon the sweat of humans that was rich in the subtle chemicals of pheromones, and would seek out the best sources of their desired meals. In addition they were well designed to agitate the prey to produce more.

Peering in the jar the director noted the feathery feelers that the Cocegas used to 'smell' the air for a target, and those feelers were always in motion sweeping, searching. The creatures mouth sported a unique suction like ability, it would latch on and create a small vacuum, then hundreds of tiny philla around the inside of it's mouth would come to life, and sweep the pheromones laden sweat into the insect’s gullet. He imagined that the action was quite tickly. Each leg, and there were no shortage of those on each, was covered in a down of bristly fur. The Cocegas would rub these across it's prey as it fed, to increase the level of distress, and produce more sweat, or other pheromone laden moisture. He also knew, though one could not see it, that there was a chemical on the creatures skin that heightened the nervous system response of the prey as it was absorbed by contact. It was quite potent.

All in all, an elegantly designed creature. From what he knew, they had been first bioengineered by a woman in the mid 21st century as a way to torment her unfaithful lover, and later adapted by some governments as tools to torture with. He'd secured many varieties of the species, and enjoyed using them on occasion. The ones that loved the sex based chemicals were quite evil.

He walked down to the woman who who looked up at him with a frightened look, tears in her eyes.

"I didn't do anything!" she cried.

He was silent.

"It was Jontha's fault!"

He looked at her with a flat look, and remained silent. She was sweating in the warmth of the room, her short black hair already plastered to her face, sweat glistened on her fit form.

"We were just having some fun!" she begged.

"And now it's My turn." he quietly said, and tipped the bottle so the three insects fell upon the nude woman's torso.

The hundreds of local nanocams sparked with flashes of light as the feed began, and they went live.

As he walked away, she was already starting to laugh.

[/Thread]

I thought a story from the old yahoo tickle monsters group may be helpful for ideas. You can find it in the following link, but you'll need a yahoo id and join the "lord of critters" yahoo group. In the files section is a "worms" tickling story. I hope it helps. (remove the spaces in the link)

http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/LordofCritters/files/U.%20N.%20Owen%27s%20Stories/

If you liked the story fragment, visit my archive and read through my World of When stories there. They are all set in the world where the fragment above came from.

I was having fun writing the description up, so I made it a little story with it

Myriads

So would spiders or centipedes be worse? Maybe I am a freak about sci-fi, aliens, or sinister creatures. Having an insect as a tickle torture instrument just seems so erotic and cruel. The possibility that it could bite you at any second forces you to hold still and accept the punishment.

I love this combined with some of Augustine's wicked contraptions. It's the fantasy element that turns me on.

---sara

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back