• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sneaky tickles

purple2306

TMF Expert
Here goes. It all starts in my appartment in chicago. My girlfriend at the time (marcie) decides to have a few friends over. Rob and veronica. We are all sitting on the floor in the living room. Marcie is on my leftlaying on her stomach and I am sitting up kinda indian style. Veronica is wearing a short mini skirt with hose and heels. She also is laying on her stomach. The clincher is Rob did not want to watch this movie, he complained he just got off work and was very tired. He falls asleep not even five minutes into the movie. So there we are watching the movie, its dark and all of the sudden I see veronica slip off her shoes. That was enough to break me away from the movie. My brain starts to think. It hits me. I offer everyone blankets! It is a little cool so everyone takes one. Rob of coarse is pissed that we are moving around and making noise. He takes the blanket and practically covers his head. Best of all he is cuddled up holding veronicas arm. I set myself laying on my side with one arm crossing over her leg. With the blanket no one can see a thing. Veronica glances back kinda wondering why I am suddenly laying accross her leg with my arm. She did not have to wait long. I started playing with her left foot. Lightly running my finder up and down her sole. Now when she glances back it is a look of desperation. She cant move and cant laugh out loud. You would think I would show a little pitty. Hell no, I am just getting started. I move my fingers a little faster with slightly more pressure. I can hear her giggle durring some of the scenes of the movie. Rob rolls around a little but grabs her arm and goes back to sleep. My girlfriend is totally unaware that anything is going on, so I think. But that is another story. I get more bold. I now pretend I am sleeping, I am laid accross both ankles and I am almost raking my nails on this girls soles. I begin to play with her ankles and work my way up her legs. The whole time she is totally helpless. Unable to make a sound or move. I get up to her thigh area and spend considerable amount of time there playing. I was actually unsure how she was going to react. We were never anyhing more then a hug when we all got together. So now I am hovering over her upper thighs just about to explode with exitment. I start on the backs of her legs and move to her inner thighs. My god you want to talk about hot. She was so turned on at this point a slight touch would send her into orgasm. I know you are thinking (YOU DIDNT!) Oh my god. I started to run my finger up the most sensitive area of her womenhood. I then realized our friend had on a thong under her nylons. I went back and forth from her womenhood to her butt. She was squirming pretty good now, I was really suprised she held it together this long. I decided to give her a slight break. She was visibly sweating. I thought for a moment it was because of the blanket but I knew better. I waiterd about 3-4 minutes and started on her feet again. Long slow strokes then back up her legs. This time I was a little bitter meaner. I played with her warm spot and kept it up till I swear she came. When the movie finally ended I got up and she punched me in the arm before anyone could see. I thought I had gotton away with it and was so exited. I wanted to go jump in the bed with my girlfriend. She on the other hand heard the heavy breathing, the giggles, and was less then thrilled. We argued for almost a week till I finally convinced her I was not fingering the girl only tickling her. She forgave me. Little did I know that she was not happy with veronica.
Hope you like. Look for the next part of the story coming soon. Note every single thing in this story was true...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back