• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GATHERING IN MELBOURNE FEB 28TH

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
Folks,

I'm just gonna drop it right now.

Saturday February 28th, Belgium Beer Gardens in Pahran, Melbourne, from 2pm onwards.

Be there.

Anybody need the address or need to confirm anything? PM me.

I look forward to it.

-Xionking

Yeah, someone just thought of something in another thread.

What should I have with me so that people know what table to sit on? Maybe I'll bring like a particular hat or something. I dunno, what do people reckon? I'll probz put up a photo of myself a few days before the gathering so people know who I am.

-Xionking

Hi there!

Excellent! My slave Juicypear and I have just moved to Melbourne, so this could prove to be a great way to meet some likeminded friends! I hope plenty of people turn up!

Maybe everyone should wear a feather in their cap :p

There's one of two simple ways to make sure folks can ID ya.

1) get your picture to 'em, either in the forum or by email
2) bring some silly toy, or other object to put on the table, and mention, here, what that will be. Something that won't be anywhere near (knew a guy that said he'd have his college jersey on, not thinking that most college guys wear them if they got them).

Good on ya!

Good to finally get some responses. I'll put a photo up of myself on here closer to the date.

C'mon Melb peeps, we wanting this gathering to be somewhat large!

-Xionking

I'll be there!!!
It will be good to catch up with some fellow Melbournians. :D

So far, I don't think there's many people. If you are coming, just confirm on here. During the week I will post a pic of myself up on here so people can recognise me on Saturday.

Cheers. I'm looking forward to it.

-Xionking

Keep in mind, given the number of events you've had so far, that if two of you meet over brews, it's a success. Every event starts small and grows, as a rule.

I get the feeling that not so many people frequent the "personals" section - we should upload clip in the vids section with subliminal instructions to turn up :p

You can count me in. :bounce:
Where is it exactly?

Alright, fellow Tmf Melbournians:

The location is:

Belgian Beer Café Bluestone
557 St Kilda Road
Melbourne
Victoria 3004
Australia
Business Hours: 11:00am daily until late

- Tel: +61 3 9529 2899
- Fax: +61 3 9529 1455
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Facebook http://facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-Australia/Belgian-Beer-Cafe-Bluestone/10305940387.

I'm giving out my mobile number, so call me if required.

0401 508 594.

Don't forget, 2pm onwards, this Saturday 28th of Feb.

Can't wait to see yaz!

-Xionking

PS. I look like this, I'll be wearing a blue hat, I've got dark skin, a distinguishable goatee and I'll be sitting on my own at a table outside.

So, it turns out I have a birthday at the same venue that evening from 8pm onwards. Looks like the drinking stretch into the night.

Looking forward to it, guys!

-Xionking

So, it turns out I have a birthday at the same venue that evening from 8pm onwards. Looks like the drinking stretch into the night.

Looking forward to it, guys!

-Xionking

Good luck guys. Remember, most good things start small. My first munch had only 4 guests. My third had almost 30. If you can get together in a safe fun atmosphere with good people and good conversation, word will spread. I don't know that the number of ticklephiles in Melbourne is the same as NYC, but I'm sure you can get a good scene going down under. Best of luck to you.

I have to work till midday.
I'll be there as close to 2 as I can.
Hoping to see a few Melbournians show up!!! :bouncybou

Alright, Folks. I'm not gonna be on here until after the gathering so hopefully I see as many of you guys as possible tomorrow.

Remember, tomorrow 2pm onwards, Belgium Beer Garden in Pahran.

My mobile is 0401 508 594.

Cheers

-Xionking

It was just Huskys and I. We sat around, drank some beers, phoned Skipadeedoodah and said hi, and kicked it for a couple of hours. No pics were taken.

Disappointing that not more poeple came. I guess we hafta start somewhere. Hopefully next time there'll be a group of us.

-Xionking

Have 'em every season, minimum, now.

If it's just you two, you got one of us to stand rounds with ya. Better than THOUSANDS of us have.

Thing is, though, folks WANT to join fun. You two keep meetin', announcin' it ahead of time, you'll get more of us joinin' ya.

Props for gettin' started, guys.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back