• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #35 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Another good week of images.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks challenge once again offers a choice. Show us your Tattoo. Or if you do not have one, show us you in your favorite go out and impress boots! (its cool of what you impress with the boots is a huge snowfall!)

Get to it!

Myriads

Well, I had to jump on this one :D

Patience(lack of)
My first Tattoo on my neck, the symbol of my deliberate lack of imagination.
tattoo1.jpg

Sex
My second Tattoo on my arm, BDSM symbol in chains
tattoo2.jpg

Family
My third Tattoo on my back, A Bishop, My family name.
tattoo3.jpg

Stars
My Forth Tattoo, My star sign symbol.
tattoo4.jpg

Creativity
My 5th Tattoo, Designed on the spot by me and my tattooist just before I got it.
tattoo5a.jpg

tattoo5b.jpg

tattoo5c.jpg

Rules
My sixth Tattoo, a Penrose Triangle, showing that you dont always have to follow the rules to be what you want to be.
tattoo6.jpg

live laugh love on the wrist ... i also have one on my back .. but eh i don't feel like searchin for the pictureee

n1416240024_30198624_9615.jpg

All three tattoos

First one I got was the sea turtle on my lower back in '05, it symbolizes the nickname my Mom has called me all my life "Turtle", so it's kind of a contribute to the love I have for my Mom. It's way better than getting a heart on my shoulder that says I (Heart) Mom.

The second one I got was the lotus on my upper back in '06. I choose a lotus flower because in my eyes the lotus is an awakening to the reality of life. As the lotus flower grows up from the mud into a object of great beauty, people also grow and change into something more beautiful. So it represents the struggle of life at its most basic form. I have went through many struggles and have grown greatly, and still continue. It is a symbol of what my life will be at the end, beautiful.

The third, and definitely not the last, is my exploding lotus on the sides on my turtle. I can't really think off hand the meaning. It's just something that I drew and fell in love with and thought that is what was missing beside my turtle tattoo.

l_83824f64ca36469a9034a881847676d9.jpg

3097801905_f3e4b9c375_o.jpg

It's on my inner left hip and it says "Make Me Squeak". I obsessively love rubber ducks. I'm a pervert. It's partially symbolic of my tickling fetish. Yep. *pets my duckie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back