• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artsy.

Wise-Tickler

TMF Poster
[Author's Notes: This is based off an experience I had today in Art Class. A very cute girl in my class, Niamh, Short, about 5"2, Copper hair, really cute. We were doing "life-drawings", where we had to draw our dictator/teacher, I sat away from my friends because I really had to get this done, as I'm behind on Art.
Niamh was in front of me, but there was a space of about 2 desks in front of me, so I had a clear view of her legs. She was wearing a green jacket over the uniform top, normal school pants and white sneakers. It was only after I glanced up towards the end of class to find her lifting her pants to get an itch above her knee. I instantly saw she had Striped Knee High Socks.]

So, next class, I was assigned to sit across the way from her. She sat at one side of the table, and I sat at the opposite, not really looking forward it, since the teacher hates me. So I sit down, take out my stuff and prepare for the oncoming fail-teacher. Niamh sits down 5 minutes later, after conversing with her friends. She greeted me with a small smile, I smiled back. I looked around, to see if the teacher had arrived yet, which she hadn't. Then, door swings open, and in comes the Vice-Principal, who informs us that our Art Teacher is out for the day, and that we have to continue with our projects. I was delighted, as was Niamh.We both took out or project folders. we sat in silence for a few minutes, carefully working on our projects. I felt a vibration in my pocket, someone must've texted me. I reach down and pull out my phone, an LG KU990. Niamh noticed and admired my phone. We kept the small talk going for about 5 minutes. After returning to our projects, I needed to get my compass, so I bent down to search my bag for one, I seem to lose Compass' every 2 weeks. Obviously, due to my fetish, I'll check just to see if an opportunity arised. It did.

I looked across only to find her with her shoe slightly dangling, with her hand on her ankle. I didn't want to be Captain Obvious, so I looked further into my bag, using my hands as my eyes, 'cause my eyes were busy. :)P) I got hold of one, so I pulled up and layed it on the table.I glanced across, she was focused on her project. I continued with mine, and after I was done usng the compass, I bent down to put it back in, mianly just for another opportunity check. I dropped my compass into my bag, while my eyes remained fixed on her feet. As I was just about to pull up, she slipped her shoe off completely. layed it on the floor, and continued to rub her foot, this time the arch. My soldier down south stood to attention. I came back above the table, and looked across. She noticed me looking at her, so she looked up, and gave a smile. Her smile then turned to a slightly pained face. So I asked what was wrong. She seemed surprised that I asked. "My foots just a bit sore", she replied. I just nodded and gave a ":/" face. I looked down at my page, thinking hard. I had to find a way to seize this opportunity. In case I couldn't be able to get a tickle in, I bent down again, this time to get a spare pencil, truthfully, just to get another look at her elegant feet. The striped knee socks made it very arousing for me. With sorrow, I withdrew my gaze and came up again. Her face was gone back to normal. So I guessed that the opportunity had flown passed - as usual.
Another 10 minutes of silence passed, then I felt a smile. You know when you just feel things like that? Yeah, that feeling. I looked up, to find that she was smiling at me. I became slightly embarrassed, I wasn't sure if she had spotted my gaze. Her face turned to a questionning face, and then I felt a slight nudge on the stool beside me. I noticed her foot, in it's striped beauty (bad humour. ^^) right beside me. It then hit me, what she wanted. I turned a bit, and caressed her foot. I didn't tickle, yet. She seemed pleased that I had taken her up on her silent offer. I continued to caress her foot gently, and then decided to begin tickling. I caressed from the back of her foot to the side of it, then to the ball of her foot. I was using the back and side of my hand to do it until now, so now I began to use my finger tips, and lightly stroked her arch. She kinda pulled back, and put her hand on her mouth, letting out a small laugh. I began to caress again, then stroked with my fingertips yet again, this time from the lower part of her arch to her toes, and then across. She didn't pull back, but her head went back, her back slightly arched and she let out a laugh. Normally, this would be noticed, however, with no teacher,e veryone was talking and shouting aloud, so it went un-noticed. I continued to lightly spider her feet, she kept leaving out giggles and bits of laughter. I then took all my fingers, and stroked from the hell to the does, back down and back up. She laughed hard, and bent over the table, head in her hands, her shoulders shaking with laught. I continued to figure 8 her foot, spider and caress her lightly. It was great, but then, the Vice-Principal walked back in and told us to pack up. I gave her one more quick tickle then stopped. She had a huge grin on her face. I smiled at her, packed up my stuff, and stood up. I thanked her for the entertainment, and bid farewell.
We left class. Thenm at lucnh, as I was with my friends, we were walked down the hallway, she was walking up, she gave me a big smile, and I returned a smile.

C&C appreciated. :)
~WT

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back