• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unfortunately...

Mairead,

You take care of your life first. I too had to miss NEST last year, and the last two events, BBB and UNY. We will always be here for you, but when life hits you hard, you have to make some tough decisions.

I will miss being able to see the feetless Amazon, but life is long and I am sure one day Ill be able to give you hug and tell you how great you are for what you put up with.

Take care.....

Rob

You've got a lot on your plate right now , Mairead, and I think you are showing very mature judgement in not going to NEST. You're right to handle the things at home first and foremost. I will miss your beautiful face this year but that will just make you twice as beautiful to see next year.

Sorry you're not gonna be there.

Glad you got your priorities inna right order.

Hope the crazy don't stick to ya.

Hope yer older gets a bad rash, too.

I know you'd have solved the most of them rascals, 'cause I know yer friends, but standin' by yer man is righteous, and I think yer doin' the right thing for the right reason. Much props to ya. :)

I'll miss seeing you there, Mairead, but I fully understand your need to take care of things in your own life first. I hope this year is much better for you and that we'll all see you at NEST in 2010. :grouphug:

What everyone else said.You are going to be missed,but do what is right for you.We don't know each other that well,but you seem like a sweet young lady with a head on her shoulders.Next year perhaps.:)

Well, normally I'd say something over-the-top and hammy like "NNNNOOO! WE'LL STORM CHICAGO WITH A TEAM OF CRYSTAL-METH CLYDESDALES AND DRAG YOUR ASS THERE!" but I won't on account of, well, 3-4 inarguable reasons. Unfortunate, but understandable. Saying "don't feel bad" won't stop you from feeling...uh, BAD, but take comfort in the fact that you had no control over this. But if you try to miss out next year though and we WILL storm Chicago with an army of Sudafed-snorting Goblins and make you come. Until then, courage.

However, you DO realize that in light of your absence, we'll be calling you up at various times that weekend to harass you and be general irritants. It's the least we can do.

Oh, and on a final note, if you find yourself feeling down and sad May 1-4, just remember to keep your chin up, think about us, and then slap your boyfriend in the back of the head and say

"CAN'T CATCH ME BITCH!"

...and then run.

You should get a familiar feeling shortly thereafter.

Good luck!

Mairead,

As much as you've presented excellent reasons for NOT coming,
and I do hope that you'll be there next year, I hope you'll be
around at the end of May for Memorial Day in Chicago, because
Amanda and I will be visiting, vending with my friends at IML,
and we'd love to get together with you for at least dinner, if you
can make it!

Lee

Sweetheart,

Your energy and spirit shine bright enough that we will be able to enjoy your presence even all the way @ NEST. I cant wait to see you @ the next event you attend. Try not to stress too much. Lay everything out in front of you and take it one at a time. Your bf will help you out. Your an awesome girl and I wish you ALL the best!

Be well, and dont let naysayers ruin your light
- Robby Emp...

Love, we will miss you more than you could ever know, but your reasons for not attending show just how well you have set your priorities...

In life there are a lot of crappy things we have to do just to get by....but remember that we are your friends and love you so very much and though we will be missing you, we all understand and there is no reason for you to apologize.....

You will be there with us in our hearts and hopefully we will be in yours as well....

Love you hon...you know where to find us when you need to...

Awww, that is indeed unfortunate. Actually, I can relate. If things don't pick up for me in the next few months, I won't be able to go either. You're doing the right thing by watching your finances, and here's hoping things do turn around for you soon, Mairead. I still owe you that hug, and if I have to wait until 2010 to give it to you, it'll still be worth it. :twohugs:

I was looking so forward to giving you that big bearhug Mairead. I promise I'll save it for another time though. As others have said, your reasons are as mature and priority driven as they come and no one can fault you. That same economy dropped me on my ass since Dec. Everyone cares and everyone misses you. You are The Shizz in my book lady. ;). Hang tough chica. *hugs*

Jason

I was looking forward to meeting you this year and getting to know you a bit better this time out now that I'd be past the newbie jitters of my first time round. But like everyone says, your priorities are very well set and clearly skipping this year is the mature and sensible choice to be made. I hope your situation is a lot less complicated next year. Look forward to seeing you in Philly in 15 months.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back