• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bloody Tears. (M/F)

Hmm, very nice :) Lots of raw emotion in there.

Good work!

I love your writing Aubrey. You always think it needs work, but sometimes it just is what it is. You can feel the loss, love, confusion, anger and frailness in it all. Thanks for sharing, it was great stuff. :triangle:

There's so much of yourself in this story that it's almost as if you're telling it, rather than writing it. You've taken this fetish out of the often light and fluffy and into the place it belongs...as part of a larger whole. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Sometimes obsessive. And always tied to the larger state of being.

Your structure has grown by leaps and bounds, but it hasn't lost any of the uniqueness that makes it instantly recognizeable as yours. One cares about the characters because the writer does...one follows the story because it's laid out like a gently flowing stream that eventually crashes on a wall of rock. Something I've noticed about most of your work.

Thanks so much for sharing this, darlin'. I know how much you put into it, and it's one of your best yet. :)

Great piece of writing Starburstz and clearly a very personal essay.

Thank you for sharing your talent and experience here. I really like the way you conveyed the darkness of the situation and described the emotional reaction to your helplessness.

I hope you have more to share.

Wow

Dang Aubrey that was an amazing piece of writing. Loved the emotional description and how the tickling and he made you feel. Keep the good stories coming girl.

BB

This was beautiful. And something I can sort of relate to on different levels so it really affected me (there's a story I'm working on with a friend of mine right now that has some of the same themes - proof of how much I related to this one) That's twice you've done that. You're so good at bringing out emotions in other people because the ones you use in your stories are coming from someplace real. I really really loved this and congratulate you for digging deep and putting yourself out there like this it's really inspiring.

One cares about the characters because the writer does...one follows the story because it's laid out like a gently flowing stream that eventually crashes on a wall of rock.

Aubrey, You make me care about your characters and what happens to them through your writing. I agree with Dave about the gentle flow of your story! I admire the way you can put your heart and feelings into your stories!

Please continue your writing and please share your work with the rest of us. I await your next offering. :hungry:

Thank you for all of your words!

PS I would not change a thing about this story!

I just read this for the first time Aubrey. You really brought this to life and in a big way. I love your descriptive phrases used throughout this story. You are an EXCELLENT writer. I look forward to reading more of your stories. :tickling:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back