• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Haven munch 3/7: Concrete details

Avenger314

Verified
Hi all,

Here are some specific details on the New Haven Munch.

Restaurant: Brazi's restaurant, New Haven. 201 Food Terminal Plaza, Long Wharf, New Haven, Connecticut 06511
www.brazis.com .

Time is starting at 2 PM. We will have our own private room. They need the room again at 5:30, so unfortunately there's a definitive ending time for the munch :(. We will all be paying separate checks and ordering off the regular menu.

Directions: The restaurant is directly visible from I-95, exit 46 in CT. Use mapquest for further details.

Those who would like to take the train via Metro North or Amtrak: Union Station is less than a mile from the restaurant. If coming via metro north from NY, please take the train that arrives in Union Station in New Haven at 1:52 PM. Those who would like to take Amtrak from the Boston area, take the train that arrives at either 1:18 or 2:09. Jess or I can make one or two shuttle trips to the station to pick people up that are taking the train (and also to drop people off at munch's end). Please PM me if you will indeed be needing a ride to/from the train station..

We will be needing a more specific headcount; I'd like to get a list of definites by 2/28.

Via private PM, Jess and I can make our cellphone #'s available for coordination purposes.

Hope to see you there!! :)
Jim and Jessica

Last edited:
Hi all,

The munch is only 3 days away. This is exciting! Thanks to Ray and Tracy for letting me plug my munch, and also to Baldadonis for the zaniness and endorsement.

Important: If you're taking the train and need a lift from the station to the restaurant, please PM me soon. I'd need to know by Friday if people need to be picked up at the New Haven train station.

See you all there!
Current numbers, looking like in the neighborhood of 20-25. Possibly more.

J & J,

Best wishes for a successful munch. I'm sure a good time will be had by all. :)

Weather tomorrow in CT is WARM !! 55-60 deg. and nice. A perfect Munch Day!!!

Woot!:woot2:

shh don't tell goth or he'll show up shirtless.. i tol him it was going to be 12 degrees and raining to ensure adequate clothing willbe worn.

shh don't tell goth or he'll show up shirtless.. i tol him it was going to be 12 degrees and raining to ensure adequate clothing willbe worn.

well then thats it i am coming naked

Hello all, thanks for comming and having a good time and all,
Hope to see all at nest!
loves

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back