• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST comic book 2009

Snail Shell

Verified
Okay, so last year, for the first time ever, NEST had it's very first comic book, written, produced and everything-ed by myself and starring various people in the community. It was met with quasi-success and raised some funding for our gathering.

Here's my question. Do YOU want to see an official NEST comic book for 2009? If so, what/who would you like to see in it? What don't you want to see? Do you want to see it at all? How much would you pay for it?

And anything else would help. Thanks TMF! :yayzorz:

Snail Shell

I'm going by memory here because I can't find last years comic book. I believe it had two story's in it, the very first full length Tortuga cartoon, plus the breakdown of the different seminars and times, plus ads and maybe a small map on how to get to the venue on Sunday. The donation was ten dollars, I think. I bought one and it was a great souvenier(sp).

I also remember the waitress at the motel reading a copy she found on her break. She had the biggest grin on her face while reading it and had it in hand when she trapped me at my table, looked me straight in the eye and asked what NEST really was. Since she had the evidence my parrot owners story wouldn't work. After I told her she grinned and said she had better get a pedicure. I think we got a new member that night.

So depending on the printing cost and how much room Tickle Emporer has in his car I would say ten bucks is a fair price. As to the theme of your cartoon....I wouldn't presume to tell you Josh.

Yes, I do.

Put several beautiful women in it. There are many of them to pick from here at the TMF. Put lots of tickling scenes in it.

Keep the price down to $10 or $12 if you can.

Im starting up a collection of personally autographed NEST comics so HELL YESS I WANT IT! Last years price was quite fair @ $10, i'll throw in a tip for you as usual since I know your donating pretty much all of it to the gathering.

I dont know how hard this would be to draw, but I would love to see one female sub spread eagled with a female domme underneath her so she is stretching out the sub even more and tickling her insane. Oh my God thats hot...

Thanks dude!
- The Emperor

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back