• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa and Dungeon part 6 update...

Still working on part 6, but I have come along way since last time. Here is what I have so far. There isn't as much tickling right now because I have had a "Ball Sucking" request from a very loyal reader. I hope you all find it hot, and will enjoy it when it's done.

This Is Unedited

Part 6: Dominante Feminino
Starring: Selma Heyak & Penelope Cruze
FFF/M, Bondage, Teasing, Deniel, Ruthless & Intence

Chad was laying in his depravation chaimber squirming helplessly as his cock was teased on the other side. In the confines of the dark metal box all he could hear was his own screams, as he felt feathers and tongues and tease the head of his dick. On the other side he knew elite members of Kathy Hilton's Goddess Spa were allowed to take turns tormenting his member. It had been happening every night since he was brought to this hellish place. Eventualy he would fall asleep, but in his sleep he would have the most tortured of dreams. Dreams where he was fucking anyone of the beautiful Goddess's or Mistress's to whom he was now enslaves by, most often it was Kim Kardashian, but a fellow slave named Kelli had began to slip in from time to time as well. Tonight for some reason he had been sent to his sleeping chaimber early, and knew it would take him longer to fall asleep. Chad was sure this was so the Hilton sisters and thier friends could have fun with him longer.

"Oh god please stop!" screamed Chad, even though he knew nobody could hear him, "Hahahahaha, hehehehe, please don't do that, not under the rim PLEASE!"

The sence of utter helplessness was beyond anything that could be explained. For someone to understand the compleat and utter humiliation and terror of being in his position they would have to have been in this situation. Chad was litteraly trapped in total darkness, and he couldn't hear or smell anything, except his own screams and personal oders. A hole in the depravation box allowed his 9" penis to stick out, making it available to any of the members who should like to play with it. Licking, sucking and of course tickling were all allowed. The only thing they weren't allowed to do was let him cum. In fact the hansome young man hadn't been allowed to climax since he awoke strapped down to a table here in the spa's secret dungeon.

In the open space outside the box Chad could almost invision Paris, Kim Kardashian, and Nichole RIchie giggling like school girls as each of them took turns stroking him with feathers, or jerking his meat brief momment and then stoping. Every so often a pair of soft moist lips would wrape around his fad wang and slide up and down it's length bringing him ever so close to shooting his load and then it would stop. Chad knew it was Kim, it had to be, because the other's didn't have lips that full, or soft looking. How long would he have to endure this humiliation and torture at the hands of these spoiled debutants.No woman should be that skilled at teasing a man, and this band of brats seemed skilled beyond their years.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY LET ME CUM!" screamed the wriggling man, only to feel thee tongues lick along the side of his shaft, "Oh god, oh god please stop it, I can't stand it anymore, I CAN'T STAND IT!"

Just then the top of the chaimber was opened and the man looked up to see Kathy Hilton and a second woman standing over him. The other woman was atractive, but not in the league of the majority of women that were normaly using the Dungeon. The new mistress was a tall black woman in a green blouse and a long black skirt, she had long light hair, and had hazle eyes. The two of them eyed Chad hungraly, and he even saw the black woman lick her lips as she looked him over.

"Oh I am certain that Ms. Wimfry will be bidding high for this one." said the new commer, whom the slave guessed was Gayle King, "I would, of course, like to examin him before the day of the auction."

"Oh of course, I understand compleatly." replied Kathy with an exaggerated wink, "I'll have him moved to room 7," she continued "I want to try out this new device I had put it, I call it the 'Exabition Port', and with the Olsin Twins here today I think it is a perfect oprotunity to show this one an exibition in why he should behave."

"Why has he been a trouble maker in the past?" asked Gayle.

"No, no, he's a good little man-whore, I just want him to know what it is to truely fear us, and the Olsin's are the best way to drive home the point." Kathy Replied.

Mistress Kardashian bent over and hitched one end of the staff like leash to the collar on Chad's neck. Pulling sharply on it she was able to get the man to sit up, and then crawl out of the box. The salves balls still ached with the long minuets of ruthess teasing they had been forced to endure, as well at the past few days of being played with by Kim and the reast of the Cash Club. Nichole Richie had been one of the worst, though the all three of the Kardashians could deffinetly hold their own. The man sighed as he was led into the derection of the showers, because he knew his hell would begin their, and who could know when it would stop.

It was roughly an hour before Chad finally got out of the bathing area, he had spent the entire time at the mercy of all three Kardashians, being that none of them had anything else to do, and they all seemed to enjoy making him squeal like a pig through tickling. The slave boy came to the conclution that cute little Kourtney was the most vicouse of the trio, and at one point needed her two sisters to pull her off of him. Not that Kim or Klhoe were angels, they were ruthless as well, but at least they were willing to stop tickling him so he could breath once and a while. Chad was sure that at some point one slave must have died from the 3rd sisters merceless mean streak.

The naked slave was lead out of the shower room, and down a hall way he had never been through before. As he looked around chad couldn't believe what he saw, as row upon row of feet stuck out from holes lining the hall way. The Kardashian girls found themselves giggling as they heard the adictive sounds of laughter coming from behind the walls, while Chad winced like he was hearing somebody being slowly killed with torture, and in a strainge way they were. From talking with Justin nobody had ever escaped from this place, not that he new for sure if anybody ever tried. Once however a slave did die from bing tickled to long, and that scared the hell out of Chad.

"Wow, look at the dick on him!" said a voice.

Chad looked ahead and was shocked to see Michelle Obama stroking a large black foot as it stuck out from the wall. A deep histerical laughter was coming out from behind the wall, as her long red nails gently stroked against it's arch. Almost imdiatly after she had made her comment Silda Spitzer, Michelle Paige Paterson, Sarah Palin, and Dina McGreevey blocked his path wanting to check out his aprently impressive mamber. His keepers all stept aside and allowed the political women to fondle him like he was fruit being checked for ripeness. Even the "Govanatores" wife Maria Shriver commented on how fit his body was, and how delitious his cock looked. Soon fingers were poking him in all the regualar ticklish spots like his ribs and under arms. If it wasn't for the restraints that held his arms up Chad would have rolled into a ball on the floor. Then again if it wasn't for the restraints he would be running for his life trying to get out of the spa.

'Are you girls going to strap him into the 'Wall of souls'?" asked Silda Spitzer over his screaming laughter, "He looks like he has nice feet, I would love a chance to tickle them until he pees himself."

"It has a great ass to." commented Sarah Palin, "Do you guys know if it's ticklish?"

For half an hour these women went on asking questions and experamenting with different parts of his body. His cock was teased with kisses and licks, but none of the women would actualy suck on it. Still this only added to the agony of his sexualy tence teasticales. Most men will experience the condition known as blue balls, but Chad was sure he'd gone beyond blue. Purple seemed a much more fitting colour to describe how he was feeling. Eventualy the sisters lead him down the hall into a dimly light room. In the center of the room chains hung down from the darkness above, like something out of Hellraiser. His ankles were shackled first, and then his arms were released from their restraints only to be be rebound in padded leather cuffes over his head, and finaly a large leather strap was wraped around his waist and a fifth chain was hitched to it as well. Totaly helpless he watched, with suprise, as the three sisters walked out of the room. Kim looked back and their almost apeared to be a sadness in her eyes, like she knew what was coming, and felt bad that it was happening to him.

Just as the door to the room shut a light came in a window across from him. Chad hadn't even noticed their was an observation window where he could see Kathy showing Gayle around. When the two women finaly saw he was in the other room, Kathy pressed a button on the controle pannel. The bound man heard a cranking sound, and felt his feet being pulled out from under him. With in two or three minuets Chad was suspended in mid air by the chains, maybe 3 or 4 feet off the ground. All he could see was the unfogiving and cold looking greay cement stairing up at him.

"Now Gayle as you can see he is fully erect, and will be that way until whomever buys his services allows him release." explained Kathy, "Well you know the drill around here, what I really wanted to show you was our newest interigation team." she added.

"Interigation team, I never knew you needed them." replied Gayle, "What could anybody need to be interigated for here in the dungeon."

"Well honestly we don't." confessed Kathy with out shame, "I simply enjoy watching these little slave boys being tortured by their betters, would you like to watch the show with me" she asked

"Oh yes, most deffinetly!" she exclaimed.

It wasn't long before the door to the room opened again and Chad could hear the sound of foot steps coming towards him. Turning his head he could see two pair of firm tanned legs, and heard sultry Latin accents on the lips of his would be tormentores. Her was certain he had reconized the women's voices before, and he had, as they were Salma Hayek and Penolope Cruze (though he couldn't tell for sure). There was some mention of pop singer Jennifer Lopez, but appently she was schedualed to be punnished for allowing a slave to climax before his due date. Chad smiled, sincearly, for the first time in almost a week when he heard the little chinamen had drop a big wad on her face. If it couldn't be him, then at least it had been one of his two friends that had found release, and scored a little revenge. Mind you he felt bad for what might happen two him the next time the diva had him tied to a wrack. Right now, however, he had his own problems.

Salma had been a member of the "Hilton Goddess Spa" for many years, and had been brought in to the dungeon by a personal invitation from club owner Kathy Hilton herself, after reading somewhere that the sexy latina was quite found of tickling, and seeing her domination of George Cloonie in an old Quinton Tarrintino movie. Penelope on the other hand was brand new to the entire place, she was brought in on the recomendation of Mistress Hayek since they were such good friends. Penelope started out unsure about the entire thing, but after a few days she was really starting to warm up to the idea of having big strong men begging for mercy from something as simple as tickling, torturing other women wasn't quite as apealing, but it was fun too.

The two women cooed and giggled at the site of the man's naked body. The truth was that Chad was one of the best looking men the club had brought in since Justin, and with the deal the Olson Twins had made with Kathy, nobody got to play with him except the Kardashians (when he baithed)and the fitness instructors (Kiana Tom and Rhonda Lee Quaresma). With luck nobody would make a permanent deal with Kathy for Chad's services and they would get to play with him from time to time as well. Either way they knew they would have a great time with his pretty body right now.

"There is nothing I like better then a man with a nice big set of balls." said Selma as she caressed the sole of the prisoners left foot, "This dog has a huge pair, they are magnificent, don't you think so Penelope."

"Yes, they are quite spectacular" replied Penelope as she stepped next to her long time friend, "I never knew you were into balls, and just when I thought I knew everything about you."

"Penelope darling you only know what I let you know, but you'll be learning more then ever while you are here." Replied Miss Hayek whith a devilish grin.

Chad began to trembled as the women discused his testicles, because his scrotum had proven to be the single most ticklish place on his body. When was younger he once let a girlfriend tie him to his bed, she had let him do the same earlier and he decided it was only fair to do the same. Things started very hot, and she had worked him into a frenzy with a lap dance, and other teasings, however while she was giving him head she started to caresse his ball sack, and he broke out into hysterical laughter. WIth his limbs bound as they were the young woman decided it would be fun to take full advantage, and tortured him for hours with tickles and licks. Right after he was unbound chad broke up with her and has never aloud himself to be tied up by anybody since.

The woman's finger tips gently sroked his sencitive soles, with one pair moving slowly to the backs of his calves.The unseen can be a scary thing, as Chad was finding out. Soon he felt a hand on the back of each leg, and heard the soft taping as one of his tormentors made her way up between his legs. The nails dragged up his thighs and then began to make cirles on his perky pink backside. The soft touch of the nails actualy cause an itching sensation more then a tickling, and chad began to squirm and plead for the women to stop.

"What's the matter gringo?" said Selma, slapping Chad butt, "This sweet ass of yours isn't ticklish is it"

"It doesn't tickle, it itch's." said Chad, not really sure that it was the brightest thing to do, "Please just let me go, I need to cum, I won't tell anybody if you let me jerk off."

Well dog, as entertaining as that would be, I am afraid it would be impossible to do that and not end up like poor J.Lo will soon."

"What do you mean?" he snorted, trying to fight back the giggles, "Oh no... not the hips hahahaha, hehehehe, hahaha..."

"I mean that Goddess Kathy and Mistess Gayle are watching us as we speak." the Mistress explained, "So we must be sure to put on a good show for them."

Chad winced as he once again felt a had strike his ass, and several more times. Selma was taking a great deal of pleasure in adminstraiting he spanking on the the anglo plaything. It wasn't uncommon for her to find a man's hands on her spanish union in the past so she looked upon such situations as devine retributions for humiliation of the past. Of course with Penelope raking mercilessly at his feet there was not lack of hysterical laughter either.

From the observation room Gayle King and Kathy Hilton watch on with delight. There was nothing either woman like better then watching the slaves of the dungeon being tortured by an expert, except of course when they were doing the torturing themselves. The only thing that Gayle didn't care for was the fact that Chad was suspended face down, and thus denying her the sight of his gorgeouse cock.

"Is something wrong Gayle?" asked Kathy, "You don't seem to be enjoying this as much as I would have expected."

"Oh no, I love what Selma and Penelope are doing, it's just that I got a peek at that sluts cock, and I was hoping I would get to see some more of it." she replied.

"You are a girl after my own heart Gayle." chuckled the Goddess of the dungeon "I think I can help you with you little request."

Flipping a switch a serries of monitored came on, all of witch featured different shots of Chad's body, including one of his handsome face. Gayle's eye's opened wide as there was a camera that shot a perfect view of his fat member wiggling about as he struggled in his restraints. With the press of another button Kathy was able to redirect the camera so it was on the helples man's impressive scrotum. Both women shriek and giggled like a pair pair of teen agers at an Elvis consert, as the saw a tongue come into frame. Mistress Hayek was about to rais the bar on Chad's torment.

Penelope's beautiful brown eyes' opened wide as she watched with great intrest as Mistress Hayek worked her magic on the bound man's nut sack. She had been asked to stop tickling his feet so he wouldn't be distracted in anyway from the teasing of his balls. The Mexican beauty brushed her soft lips against his sack and brought the tip of her tongue to bare between his testicles. It was so sentual, so erotic, that Penelope found herself caressing her left breast through her silk top, tweaking it's hard nipple and cooing.

"Oh my god, don't do this to me anymore, please stop!" exclaimed Chad, "I can't stand this teasing, let me cum please!"

"Shut up gringo!" ordered Penelope, even though she enjoyed his begging, "You should consider youself lucky to have such a beautiful woman sharing the air with you let alone touching you." she added, "You seem to be one ungreatful little dog, and you need to be punnished for you lack of gratitude."

Selma looked up and watched in amazment as her friend unbuttoning her shirt as she made her way up to the man's head. Hayek licked her lips as she watch the slender Spaniard stripped out of her clothing, until she had nothing but her thong. When she got to Chad's head his face was contorted and had a look of angwish, if it was possible for plesure to bring pain he was enduring that contradicsion right at that moment. Penelope smiled over the man's grief, and found it unexpectedly arousing that all he wanted was for them to eliviated his sexual frustrasion. Both of the Latina's knew men desired them, and some would do anything for them. This little worm would beg and plead for them to let him cum, but not just out of simple lust, but because he felt he needed it more then air.

Leaning in Penelope began to nible his ear, and lick his neck. Chad tried to pull his head away but his tormentor simply grabed a hand full of his hair and held him in place. Cruze's lips were no less skilled then her friends, and over the last few days she had develped a true mean streak. Teasing men was no longer just a fun thing to do, she had discovered the real power of her sexuality thanks to this place, and planed to come back as often as she could in the future.

Following her friends example Mistress Hayek decided to strip out of her clothing to, however she opted to slip out of her panties and let her pussy breath a little. Selma knealt down and put her full lips over the lump that was her victims left nut. Chad groaned and squirmed as the sultry Mexican's mouth worked played with his frustraited man-part. . Soon Selman brought her hands aroung the outside of his legs and grasped his ass tightly in her hands, there was nothing better then a man with a firm ass.The more he begged, the more he pleaded, the more turned on the two women got, the more turned on they got the harder the worked at teasing him. If this kept up much longer he would start begging them to tickle him again.

Attachments

• Salma-Hayek.jpg
    Salma-Hayek.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 29
nice i like it

I'm glad to read that amkes. I was worried that my focus on the cock teasing might turn off some readers who are used to reading mainly tickling in my work. This chapter is going to be heavy with this oral teasing, but there will be lots of tickling too come as well.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back