• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sneaky tickles 2. true story!!!

purple2306

TMF Expert
It has been several weeks since I tickled veronica. My girlfriend is over being mad but cant figure out the facination with tickling. I invite everyone out for beers at a local club. Veronica shows up alone and ends up coming over to my house with my girlfriend. Little did I know the two had talked and gotton over the jealous phase and had went right into the revenge state. These girls had both had some beers in them by the time we made it to my house. Remember the shitty thing about this story is that I lived at home with my mom at the time. She didnt care if I had company just didnt want alot of noise in the house. It gets late and mom is asleep. Good thing my room is on the other side of the house. These girls decide they want to tie me up and torture me. I was blown away at the idea and surprised my girlfriend was going along with it. THey tied me pretty good to my bed wearing only my underwear. I had a blindfold on and was waiting for the torture. I would like to write and tell you they almost killed me but it was kinda weak and at this point was not sexually orianted. I finally get released and was kinda making fun of there weak attempt to torture me. Veronica decides to lay on a pallet on the floor and relax. Marcie and I are in bed and are talking about what we should do next. I tell marcie how ticklish veronica is and it will be fun. She goes along and we invite veronica into the bed. I am sure she thought it was going to be a three way or something along that line so being a little wild she came up. I told her to lift her arms over her head and I secured her wrists with little to know effort. I guess she thought she was safe since my mom was home. I then went to the foot of the bed and secured her ankles together and attached them to the bed. Then added the blindfold. I told marcie to start tickling veronica. She was very hesitant but once she saw me playing with her underarms she decided to join in. I was now tickling veronicas feet pretty good and marcie was on her ribs and underarms. Moving now a little faster. We decided to switch places. I was now able to tickle her underarms and ribs and an occasional tickle on and around her breasts. She was too buisy laughing to pay attention anyway. Finally I stopped and watched marcie drive this girl mad. I decided we should switch her onto her stomach and we did. Now she was laughing into a pillow. Marcie was ruthless. There were at least three times that veronica went into silent laughter. (god I love that) I finally told marcie that it was her turn. We untied veronica and gave her a few minutes to pull herself together. She was sweating and so out of breath. I now secured marcie to the bed. Since she was my girlfriend I was able to do a little more and get away with it. Veronica was tickling marcies underarms and ribs as well as her breasts. Did I mention marcie was tied up completely nude. While she worked over her ribs I was down between her legs kissing the most sensitive spot she had. Her womenhood. The really cool thing was marcie had lived with me . She was use to keeping it quiet so we didnt wake my mom. We almost killed her . Let me explain. I was giving her that wicked toungue lashing while at the same time I was able to reach and tickle her feet. She was bucking like mad and once she came I really thought she was going to break the bed. Veronica was too exhausted and she laid on the bed next to marcie. I however did now cum. I didnt untie marcie yet either. I decided to enter marcie with my manhood and play with veronica in her special place with my other hand. My god folks they both came within seconds of each other. I then had to finish and untie them. It had been a night. Hope you enjoyed it because it was all true. Sure with I new then what I know now! My rope tricks and tickling have come a far way.

Impressive

Good work man!!!

Umm, one thing. When writing stories, you should use some paragraphs, it helps the eyes to rest.
Otherwise good story.

Oh, yeah I love to do this:

"I was giving her that wicked toungue lashing while at the same time I was able to reach and tickle her feet. " :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back