• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Roommates

classy

Verified
I made a post in a different section, when I think I really should have posted here. Anyhoo.... If you are looking for a roommate post here letting others know. That would be the easiest way to know who to contact. Good luck in your search. :dancingbanana:

good idea.. roomies are always good... I am looking for some

*raises hand*

I'm a poor college student myself, so anything that will help make the trip more affordable is something that I can't pass up. Anyone who wouldn't mind rooming with a blue haired geek should drop me a line. :p

Well

Last year i had no problem sharing my bedroom with some other guy just for the last night. Of course things were not planned and he had to sleep on the floor but still we managed some kind of bed with blankets and all that. When you want to all is possible.

Again this year i will have no problem sharing! I am lucky enough (and hardworker) to have the money to attend. So i see no problem helping someone. If it´s someone i already know it´s likely i´ll try and pay everything :)

If it´s a girl and i end up getting tickled in the process....bring it on :) Revenge will follow suit!

See you guys around :)

i need a roomie myself. which 1 of the previously listed wants to join with me? im a guy, 21, and enjoy my sleep, lol

im not female, but if u want a roomie, ill gladly join. i cant attend unless i find a roomie to share the cost of the hotel, so yeah, exactly.

i need a roomie myself. which 1 of the previously listed wants to join with me? im a guy, 21, and enjoy my sleep, lol

Hey im 22, love sleep almost as much as drinking :) and also need a roomate

But how many can we fit in these rooms, id say at least 3 right?

Hey im 22, love sleep almost as much as drinking :) and also need a roomate

But how many can we fit in these rooms, id say at least 3 right?

the hotel charges more per night if you have more than 2 people to a room. however, if ur willing to be roomies, then PM me. im only intend on staying friday night and saturday night, and leaving late sunday night. does that work for you?

Roommate

I am currently looking for a roommate (M or F) and I will be arriving Thursday Night and Leaving Monday morning. If you only are staying for 3 of the 4 days that is fine by me, just get in touch. The mods know me in case you have any concerns. I got a room with a King bed, and as far as I know that comes with a fold out Queen. We have to pay extra for the room for an additional roommate. However, I will split the room for cheaper than half (I'll pay more) and you can have the fold out sofa bed. Contact me if interested.

If anyone would like references to me being a safe/sane person to share a room with I can provide those to you.

I would prefer a non-smoker.

I have plane ticket and NEST ticket...

Last edited:
the hotel charges more per night if you have more than 2 people to a room. however, if ur willing to be roomies, then PM me. im only intend on staying friday night and saturday night, and leaving late sunday night. does that work for you?

While that's true, it's $10 per person per night (above 2) so it's
still a lot less expensive than getting another room ;)

lee

alright 3 deff sounds like the way to go
VMANDUE, im down for having you room those two nights, but im gonna try and get a third (it deff makes sense to have one)
So it comes down to who wants to be the third?
either pm me or hit me up on here and well figure it out,
If you dont know me than well talk till we gotta register so u can get comfortable with it.
I just want to get 3 ppl together and figure out who is reserving and what not (i can reserve it ill just need info from yall and what not)

Hmmm

Well, it seems that ol' Alchemy is now in need of a roommate (pending my confirmation of course...that I still haven't received). If you're willing to put up with me, let me know.

Well, it seems that ol' Alchemy is now in need of a roommate (pending my confirmation of course...that I still haven't received). If you're willing to put up with me, let me know.

well right now its P BUSTLETON and myself with a maybe from Vmandude

alchemy id love to have you as a roommate if your interested

actually its a definatly from me, im registering on monday, thanks to the kindness of my roommates and my boss FINALLY giving me more hours, ill have the money to go JUST in time ^_^!!!! cant wait, its gunna b an amazing weekend, plus my b-day is that tuesday, so its gunna b a birthday gift to myself. see yall there!:happyhop:

I am traveling from NYC and would love a roommate. Good way to get to know another person and cut the cost down.

I'm game if someone else is :)

I'm male, 31yo and just looking to relax and have fun...I have no preference to my roommate's gender.

Hit me up if yo're interested in rooming...or possibly traveling together if you're in NYC.

Tommy I'd be up to let you crash for the night in my room if you're willing to pay half the night.

I don't really know you...but I know you just as much as I know anyone else here so...lol

Hit me up and we'll talk about it. Haven't booked a room as of yet but I'm thinking of getting the double bed for this purpose.

wanted roommate

I am not sure if I will be coming Saturday, BUT I would like to get a roomate for SUNDAY NIGHT. I intend on staying for the infamous POST NEST parties that go on.

Sucked for all those years I was working, I would NEVER get off from work because I was badly needed for contract season. May was the busy time in having these contract signed by our clients.

Send me a PM if you are interested in sharing a room.

Male 46 (In case you don't know me.)

alright its come that time to get a room so im gonna reserve it but i wanted to make sure there was no one left still hunting for roommates.

If you are just pm me before monday

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back