• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling on... Most Haunted?

King Of Wolves

TMF Novice
I've just watched the latest episode of Most Haunted (Series 11: Southern Mansion) on Living TV and there appears to be a "ghost" :illogical with a thing for tickling feet LOL

Yvette Fielding, Cath Howe, and Lesley Smith were all lying in a bed when Cath claims that while her bare foot was poking out from under the cover, something pulled on her toe, and says "You know how ticklish I am". The three women then decide to all put their bare feet out from under the covers while pointing the camera at the tops of their feet and Yvette calls out "Come on, tickle our feet" while lightly wriggling them. They all start to notice cold air brushing past their feet, and Cath says that it is like something is tickling them. :yowzer:

WOOOWWW. Tickling even after death. Now that is a dedicated tickle fan.

Just the idea of a woman asking to have her feet tickled gets my heart pounding, even she's only taunting the dead.

Ok when i die i gotta visit that guy once in a while. but i could always haunt my own house and hope i get myself an episode in most haunted xD

:yowzer:
Someone please find this footage if its at all possible. An excellent find. I wonder if the ghost was a former TMF'er
Good work King of Wolves

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back