PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with Clips 4 Sale: Seeking another service

TFStudio
02-10-2009, 08:33 PM
I am a producer, and for some reason it's becoming a tooth-and-nail fight for me to get my checks. They told me they could not direct deposit, because they didn't recognize my bank's routing number, even though I spoke with the bank and was told the information is correct.

I cannot get them to send my checks in a timely fashion, and actually have to email them and ASK for it, since they can never seem to remember... but not only that, but I have to ask for it SEVERAL TIMES.

This is now Febuary, and I am STILL waiting for my DECEMBER check, which has not come, despite the many emails from Gia who told me it was 'on the way'.

Right now, I am about to say fuck C4S and find another service, because this is getting old.

Gia told me that I prolly have a 'mail thief', but I still get all my other mail, including my payroll check from work.

So I guess the 'mail thief' is just looking for my C4S check, and leaving my other mail alone.

I don't buy that excuse one bit, and this is not the first time this has happened... in fact this has happened quite a few other times.

LeeAllure
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
You can always try ccbill on your own website.
c4s does drive a lot of traffic to their sites, tho.

Lee

BostonTickling
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry for all the trouble you're having. I personally have never had anything but tremendous customer service experiences. Good luck.

jack915
02-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I have two C4S stores now, opened the first one last March, and the checks are slow - from Florida to New York City takes over a week some months when all other mail, from anywhere else in the country takes only 3 days.

I luckily have not had to deal with customer service much, and I didn't think it was their fault with the mail, even though it happened several months in a row, but if others are experiencing the same, maybe there is something they are do differently.

TFStudio
02-13-2009, 02:20 PM
I have two C4S stores now, opened the first one last March, and the checks are slow - from Florida to New York City takes over a week some months when all other mail, from anywhere else in the country takes only 3 days.

I luckily have not had to deal with customer service much, and I didn't think it was their fault with the mail, even though it happened several months in a row, but if others are experiencing the same, maybe there is something they are do differently.

Once or maybe twice, I can see that happening. But this is month after month, and this is my DECEMBER check that still has not been recieved.

And even when it does come I have to ASK for it (multiple times).

Gia told me it was probaly a 'mail thief' at the post office and I should start my investigation there.... but that does not explain why I still recieve my regular mail.... including my payroll check.

So I guess the so-called 'mail thief' only wants my clips4sale check.

And this is Friday, and still no check, even though Gia said a new one was resent a week ago.

So I guess I will cancel my clips4sale account. Maybe this is a sign that somebody 'upstairs' does not want me doing this. I can think of no other reason why I am having such a hard time getting something as simple as a check

marcusb
02-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow.

I've yet to have any problems with getting stuff from them in the last 5 years. That's messed up.

TFStudio
02-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Well just an hour after I wrote that, I went to the mailbox and there was both December's check as well as January's.

All's well now.

darksidekrys
03-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Whew, thank Goodness you got your checks!! I just openned my store last month and will be looking for my first check this month. I was starting to get worried as I read your post. I have always been skeptical of "the check's in the mail", but I figured there wouldn't be so many stores here if there was an ongoing problem. I guess my faith will be renewed with my first check.

Wednesday
03-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Thats so odd. We have the wire transfer option and while it is an extra $20 to have it. the money is deposited into our account at midnight on the 7th of every month like clockwork.