• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bushfire

up_lifter

TMF Poster
just thought id post a thread about the bushfires ay

i fully cant believe how bad they got and still are aparently almost 200 are dead and millions hav lost there homes
the only good thing out of this is seeing how many people hav offered money clothes and support to these poor people

i say go all us aussies ay we band together no matter wat!!!

aussie aussie aussie!!!!!!

Good on ya for starting this thread. I think its fitting to commemorate the efforts of our firefighters and mourn the lives lost in the horrible past few days.

Its great to see Australians coming together and donating money and goods to the people who've lost so much.

thanx mayt id love to see every aussie on here make a post on this thread in support because one its the right thing to do , two im sure we all no sumone affected, and three it can help bring us closer as a group cuz god noes we need it

cheers and god bless

Shocking stuff about the fires, especially coz some of them were deliberately lit, so you can imagine how angry some of the victims must be.

We've been able to see a lot of the smoke from the fires from our house (but luckily we're not close enough to be impacted), so it makes it even more real.

For those of us that may be able to spare a few dollars, donate online
via the Red Cross web site (google it) and they guarantee that 100% of
your donation will go directly into a trust fund to help those who need it
most.

Some of those affected have lost everything - imagine if that happened to you. Everything you own, and not just the stuff you can replace (eg: TVs, furniture, clothes), but personal things that you can never ever get back.

Serious condolences, Australia. That's evil stuff, havin' your own helpin' t'torch things. Hope they get what they deserve in spades.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back