• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Funny Valentine" by Feathery

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
Jim was so excited when Katie called to tell him she received his Valentine's Day gift to her! "Oh, I'm so glad it came on time for you to wear tonight for dinner!", he responded coyly... as his plan seemed to be unfolding just as had hoped it would. "Ooooo... how silky and sexy they feel, thank you Sweetheart!" she purred as she had already put on the alluring black bra and panties her lover sent over to her. "They fit perfectly!" Katie, a tall, curvaceous auburn haired beauty in her late 20s with porcelain skin, admired herself in the full length mirror in her bedroom without a clue to what the lingerie included! Jim found the items on a website specializing in erotic toys and devices. Tiny vibrators were sown into the bra cups as well as the crotch of the panties, making them invisible. A small hand held remote control came with the lingerie, which Jim kept, allowing him to activate the vibrators at will. Each vibrator could be turned on separately or at the same time, depending on which button to press. It was a rather insidious devise, he mused, as the product guaranteed subtle, sensual stimulation to a woman's most intimate areas! He loved the thought of that!

The plan was simple enough. Jim was to meet Katie at their favorite bar after work for cocktails, and then to a cozy restaurant for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner. Of course, Katie promised to wear Jim's gift under her business attire, which was a black pencil skirt and matching jacket with a red silk blouse and black pumps. Jim arrived at the bar first, for his office was just around the corner. He stood at the bar and ordered a scotch on the rocks. All the while he kept fumbling around with his little toy... making sure he had plenty of battery juice after giving it a full charge all day. Finally, Katie walked into the bar and over to Jim, giving him a hug and a kiss. "Oh, I thought this day would never end... so busy at the office!" Jim smiled and ordered his lover her favorite drink, a vodka martini. "Seemed like all our clients were calling at once, complaining about this and that... I was sure looking forward to this drink!" Jim and Katie sat at the bar, talking about the work day and about making plans for their up coming vacation to Jamaica in a couple of weeks. Then Katie excused herself to visit the ladies room. She got up off her stool, gave Jim a quick kiss and walked across the room when Jim decided he would give his gadget a go! Slipping the remote control out of his jacket pocket, he pressed the button that would activate the vibrator in Katie's left bra cup. He watched with anticipation as Katie jumped and clutched her breast as she entered the restroom. "Mmmmmm... it works, and this will be fun!" he thought to himself!

After a few minutes, Katie emerged from the ladies room and Jim put his hand in his jacket pocket and randomly pressed one of the buttons on the remote. He tried to keep a straight face as Katie jiggled and shook, letting out a giggle as she involuntarily placed her hands down around her crotch area. As she came over to their place at the bar, he noticed her cheeks were quite flush and eyes a bit glassy. Part of this might have been from the martini, but the stimulation she was inadvertently receiving could not be overlooked either! "What happened, Darling... you looked like something gave you a tickle?" Of course, Jim knew that his lover was quite sensitive and ticklish, sometimes prone to sudden giggles during their lovemaking. "Yes, I felt something against me... I think I'm feeling really horny tonight, Love!" I can't wait to get home and...." Jim finished his drink, "Well would you like another, or should we go to the restaurant... it's almost time for our reservation?" Katie smiled, "Let go, we can always get a drink there!"

The young couple put on their coats, left the bar and caught a cab. They cuddled in the back seat of the taxi and kissed. Jim slipped his hand in his pocket again. "Ohhhhhh... hehehehe!" Katie let out with a shriek and a series of giggles, as she cupped her right breast. Jim smiled, "What's wrong, Darling? You seem all giggly and squirmy today!" "I don't know... I've been feeling these tingly sensations this evening... it's really strange!" The cab pulled up in front of the restaurant, Jim paid the tab and the couple got out and walked into the darkly lit, old world furnished establishment. The maitre d' took their coats, and brought them to their cozy corner table. A waiter came over and Jim and Katie ordered another round of drinks. When the drinks arrived the couple clicked their glasses in a Valentine toast. Katie sipped her drink, and Jim touched the top two buttons on his remote, sending teasing tingling sensations to Katie's nipples! her reaction was priceless, Jim thought, as Katie almost jumped out of her seat, nearly spilling her martini, giggling and clutching at her breasts. Then she looked around with embarrassment to see if anyone had noticed. Fortunately, their were not many guests around where they were sitting. "Are you ok, Katie?" Jim grinned ear to ear! "Oh God... I just felt a... like a tickle." Jim could hardly contain himself "Where... what tickle?" Katie looked down, somewhat embarrassed. "Well... on my breasts... my nipples. A tickling sensation. I wonder if I'm due for an exam?"

The waiter came over to the couple's table for their orders, and Jim gestured for Katie to go first. Katie looked over the menu and began to give her order. "I'll have the fresh green salad to start, and then I'll have the grilled sea basssssssssssssshehehehehehe! Hahahahaha!" Katie clutched at her stomach and bust into a spasms of giggles, as Jim pressed the lower button which triggered the vibrator between her thighs! "Oh God, I'm sorry... something struck me funny" Katie murmured as she tried to recover from her giggle fit. "The waiter looked at her with a blank expression, "Would you like that with potatoes or rice, Madam?" "I'll have ricccccccccccccceeeee hehehehehehehhe! Oh, please excuse me!" Jim had triggered a bra vibe, as he watched Katie grab her left breast in anguish! "And I'll have a salad too, to start, and the roast duck with rice", Tom spoke in a mild voice, quite different than his lover's manner. By this time, Katie was beginning to have a flushness to her cheeks, her eyes were languid and watery and was also a bit breathless. The stimulation she had been receiving was obviously having the desired effects that Jim had hoped for. Jim held Katie's hand as they waited for their meals to arrive. "Oh Jim... I feel a bit light headed... and horny! I feel a bit..." "Mmmmmmm... are you moist, my Love?" Jim asked, with a soothing smile. "Oh yes... very, and my nipples feel sooooo... hehehehehehe!" Jim pressed the vibes again, as he watched Katie giggle and writhe in her chair, placing her hands to her bosom, looking down at her breasts through tearing eyes! "Oh Jim, something is tickling me! I have to use the ladies!" Jim watched as Katie got up a bit wobbly and wandered over to the ladies room, walking a bit gingerly on her high heels.

Her salad was waiting for her when Katie came back to the table. "Everything ok, Darling?" "I think so, God I just feel so... like I'm on the edge!" Katie had a few mouthfuls of salad when Jim triggered the vibes again. "Ohhhhhhhh... yesssssss!" This time Katie began moaning and sighing in her seat, her mouth open and her eyes half closed! "Jim laughed, "Hey, you're starting to look like that scene from 'When Harry met Sally', in the diner!" Jim abruptly switched off the toy when the waiter came back with their entrees. Katie looked a bit disheveled... her hair a bit mussed, mascara sightly running and lipstick smudged. "Can I get you anything else?" the waiter asked the couple after sprinkling fresh pepper on their food. "No thanks, everything is good here!" replied Jim, digging into his duck. Katie slowly ate her fish, when Jim ignighted the control again, this time pressing all three buttons at once! Katie slumped back in her chair, her hands over her breasts and loins... sighing, moaning and giggling. "Oh Jim... I don't know what's happening... I feel like I'm going to... cum!" Jim quickly turned off the device and offered some water to his lover. "Oh I feel so tingly and tickly all over!" Katie tried to resume eating her meal, talking about work, and then Jim zapped his gizmo again, forcing Katie into spasm of laughter, moans, quivers and shakes. She could feel her nipples stiffen and swell in her bra, and and her luscious secretions moisten her panties and drip down her tender thighs!

Jim quickly turned the control off as the waiter approached again, this time with a dessert menu. "Our dessert specials today, are a raspberry tart, a chocolate cheesecake, and fresh strawberries dipped in chocolate with whipped cream." Jim giggled, "What do you think, Darling... an aperitif and share something?" All Katie could do was nod in agreement, as she was so close to the edge of sexual release, it was driving her mad! "OK, two brandies and we'll share the strawberries, please!" The waiter nodded and took away the dinner plates. Jim leaned over and kissed Katie as she shivered with delight, feeling a warm glow in her belly. "Oh Baby, I need you to really fuck me when we get home... I'm dying for it... I don't know!" Jim lapsed into a silly rendition of, "Cupid... pull back youuurrrrrrrr booooowwwwwwww, straight through my lover's heart... it must be Valentine's Day?" The sensation in Katie's throbbing nipples and engorged clit intensified when the waiter brought over the dessert, the succulent strawberries topped with chocolate and whipped cream. It made her feel so soft and warmed over. Katie and Jim sipped brandy. "Here, let me do this, Love." Jim picked up a spoonful of strawberry and fed his lover, while turning on his device, Katie's lips trembling as she sucked the fruit off the spoon, shaking and quivering in sensual ecstasy! The vibes lit her nipples on fire and the one on her pussy made her nearly gush with torrents of passion. Jim had his hand on his lovers leg and felt her intensity. "Oh God... I'm going to ... ohhhhhhh" Jim shut it off and poured coffee and insisted they drink it with the brandy.

After finishing desset and paying the bill, the young couple left the resturant in a cab, back for Jim's apartment. Jim reached into his pocket and pushed another button, prompting Katie to jump, giggle and then moan! "Oh Baby I need you to fuck me...!' Jim, smiled and kissed his lover, "Yes but I want to try some things with you... I want to tie you up. "Yessssss... please... anything!" "Anything?" Jim inquired, smiling. "Even tickle you?" "Yesssssssss... yessssssss please, tickle me do anything, but I'm about to explode!" Needless to say Jim did not say anything to Katie about what was causing her raging sexual feelings. But he did know his gift to his lover was a wonderful investment, as their Valentine's night of passion together was to be a memorable one, indeed!

The End​

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back