• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV's "Undressed"

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
This past Saturday, from 10pm til 5am, MTV ran seven straight hours of their series "Undressed". Don't know if these were reruns or new episodes but I set my VCR and captured six hours worth. They've had a few tickling scenes on this show before so I was hoping to find a few new ones. Given the premise of the show (the lives and loves of perpetually horny college students), you'd think there'd be tons of tickling scenes since they can't actually show any on-screen sex and playful tickling makes for a terrific substitute.

I've only screened the first two hours but at the end of the fourth episode in, the final scene has a guy and a cute little Asian girl named Trudi cuddling in bed together. He makes a smart-mouthed remark to her and she says in mock anger, "You jerk!" whereupon he grabs her midsection and tickles her in the ribs through the sheets. Some pretty authentic giggling from the girl. I clocked it in at 5 seconds duration.

Wish it had been longer but it was one of those quick delicious moments that comes as an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

I finished watching the remaining four hours on the "Undressed" tape and can report three additional tickling scenes. One involved a pretty dark-haired Hispanic girl wearing a cheerleader outfit. While sitting on her boyfriend's bed, she says to him, "So, you are the girl in our relationship..." He replies, "Hell no, I'm all man, baby!" and reaches over with both hands to tickle her sides. She jumps back a bit and giggles, then firmly pushes his hands away. A little later she sort of mock-tickles her boyfriend's midsection but he just says, "Stop that," with very little reaction. Both scenes were very brief.

A better scene occurs between a short-haired brunette in a crop top and her new boyfriend. The girl is standing in front of the refrigerator as her boyfriend turns to put away a six-pack of beer. "Oh, am I in your way Todd?" she says to him. He tries to move past her saying, "Yes you are Becky." She won't move and says, "What are you gonna do about it?" She starts playfully tickling him under his arms. He tries to tickle her too and they both stand there grappling with each other. Some nice high-pitched giggling from her, though I don't think it was due to the tickling, more so the situation. This scene lasted 11 seconds and was quite stimulating to watch.

I don't see any listing for "Undressed" this coming Saturday so it must be just an occasional late-night schedule filler for MTV. Definitely worth catching though, whenever it airs.

re: 'Undressed' tk scenes

hey Eiesenbahn9,

I'm Nick in Minnesota, and I was wondering if you would consider making me a videotape of those last 2 scenes you listed, in exchange for something I have... (I have tons of tickling videos of all types, and also several mainstream tk snippets of varying quality).

Could you please email me at [email protected], and let me know if that might be possible?
Thanks!

Nick S.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back