• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torture of Prince Milo M/M

Mztickler

The Torture of Prince Milo

Milo the Lessor was sovergin of the Low Countries in the Plain of Camelot. He was the younger son of King Helmut. He was known for his cruelty on the battlefield. He also was privy to all his father's military secrets, including all invations that were planned against the Plain of Shefield.

His father doted onhim and provided for his every need and desire. Unwitingly, the Prince's groomers were infiltrated by a spy from Shefield,who wanted to learn the Prince's weakness.

The spy was the royal baither for the Milo and would draw his bathwater and wash his well chisled body. On one such night, it was during the bathing ritual that Milo's one true weakness was found out. While washing his back, the spy's fingernails grazed lightly down Milo's ribs, causinf him to jump very quickly away from the washer. this information was brought back to the Military Generals who decieded to capture young Milo and get the information they needed.

The spy waited til nightfall and went into the Prince's bedchambers. once there, he sent a signal to two others who kidnapped Milo. Milo was sound asleep when he was drugged and taken to the Torture Chambers of Master Zoltan.

Milo woke up with a start and looked around. He tried to get away, but was stripped naked except for a loincloth and hanging from a large wooden frame.

"I DEMAND TO BE LET GO !!" Milo screamed at the top of his lungs. He pulled at his restraints, but they only got tighter as he struggled to get free. After a while, the door creaked open and 2 large figures walked in. One he recognized as General Grundford. the other was an oriental man with a long, silk robe and very long nails.

The General came from behind anf grabbed Milo's hair and pulled his head back.

"You will tell me everything about your father's plan to move the Shefeild." Milo's neck felt like it was going to break off. He looked right into Grundford's eyes and spat on his face.

"I'll tell you nothing, no matter what you do to me !" Grunford smiled. "I went to China some time ago and witnessed first hand some of their tortures. There was one that I found very interesting, espcialy since there are no marks left on teh body. It's called Tickling. China is very adept with tickling and teaches it to many of it's military people. My torturer Zoltan brought back a Chinese Ticle Master who can get even themost stubborn prisoner to talk."

Milo gulped. He had heard of Tickling in China and how skilled the torturers were. Milo was extremely ticklish, a secret that he kept closely guarded.

The Chinaman smiled and reached out one of his fingernails and stroked Milo's firm belly. Milo jumped and stifled a giggle. Then the Chinaman stroked the bottoms of both soft feet, making Milo bite his lip to keep from giggling.

"Your prisoner is going to be a challange, but a very ticklish one at that !!" The Chinaman smiled and massaged a lightly sented oil all over the Prince's body. Milo smelled the sent and began to feel giddy. the oil contained the root of canis, which makes one's inhibbitond melt away.

The Master began tickling Milo's ribs with his long nails, slowly at first to release the oil's affects. Milo began giggling immediately and laughed harder with each stroke of the chinaman's nails.

Grunford watched and began to feel giddy himself, giggling almost as loudly as Milo. One of his aids saw how he was giggling and whispered to him. Grunford nodded and said softly, "...extremely so . I cna barely watch him tickle torture Milo." The aide smiled and whispered back that if the General wanted to be "seviced" he was available. The General smiled and said I will meet you at the Chambers once we break Milo."

Milo pulled violently at his bindings while the Master tickled every inch of his bare body. He laughed hysterically till no sounds came out as his ribs and armpits were mercilessly tickled.

"Tell me where and when your father's army will attack !!" The Master stopped for an answer.
Instead Milo just giggled in his face.

The Master got 2 very large and soft feathers and began ticking Milo's armpits mercilessly. When Grunford saw the featehrs, he began to feel shivers up and down his back. his ribs began tingling with each stroke of the featehr applied to the Prince. The aid watched and laughed, thinking to himself that the General must be more than extremely ticklish.

The Master also noticed how Grunford was reacting and smiled. Milo had passed out and just hung on the frame. Milo's exhausted body hung limply on teh frame. The Master went over to Grunford and slipped his hands under his robs, lightly touching Grundfor's bare belly. Grunford giggled loudly as he felt the Masters nails playfully teasing his ticklsih belly. Grunford's laughter bellowed throughaout the Chambers.

End Part 1

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back